Author Topic: Fuck Insects  (Read 515 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Fuck Insects
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2008, 05:44:05 PM »
oh yea the worst is walking threw a huge spider web. Knowing that the huge spider is on you somewhere and the webs are impossible to  get off.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2008, 06:16:00 PM »
Niggas don't get started on spiders.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2008, 06:57:00 PM »
spiders aint bad, they eat those other pieces of shit, so they cool in my books.  I got like 5 of em chillin in my bathroom lol.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2008, 09:11:22 PM »
spiders aint bad, they eat those other pieces of shit, so they cool in my books.  I got like 5 of em chillin in my bathroom lol.

clean ya fuckin bathroom, yo! lmao

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2008, 10:12:54 PM »
Fuck all spiders.  I'll fuckin bug out if one of them motherfuckers is crawling on me.  I completely lose my cool.

smegma

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2008, 10:30:27 PM »
Fuck all spiders.  I'll fuckin bug out if one of them motherfuckers is crawling on me.  I completely lose my cool.

I thought I was the only guy that's afraid of spiders.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2008, 10:50:05 PM »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2008, 11:07:02 PM »
^^^^^If I saw that shit in real life I might have a seizure. 

spiders :monkey_piss:

jaytee

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2008, 11:19:33 PM »
i hate getting nats stuck on my sweaty forehead when i'm playing basketball...even worse is when they fly directly into your eyeball.

A few years back I had just gotten out of a class and a gnat or some little bug flew directly into my eye.  I can't stand bugs but when I'm out in public I gotta keep my cool.  When I got to my car it was in the corner of my eye so I was able to just flick it out.

Another time I was sitting in class with my arm in my lap and feel something tickling and look down and it's a wasp.  So I flicked him up off of me and he landed in some guy's back pack.  I didn't make a sound but some of my friends had a good laugh at me spazzing out in the back. 

Another time I had an 8am discussion and there's this big ass spider about 3 desks ahead of me (they were all empty) and he would climb along the armrest and onto the top of the chair then jump off to the next desk.  He did this a few times so I'm sitting there contemplating on how to kill it.  I had to take my notebook and smash him when he got to the desk right in front of me.  I don't know about anybody else but I can feel spiders in the room.  It can be pitch black and I'll know ones in there.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2008, 02:46:49 AM »
^^^^^ That first picture of the GIANT Spider in the corner with bare other ones, it's making my stomach flip out. I can't stare at it for longer than 5 seconds.

I hate spiders too, in the UK we definatly don't get them as big as the one's in the US. But occasionally we have the creepy medium/large sized one hiding somewhere/crawling about the place. Don't you just hate it when they pretend they're dead and then they move again or something. Or when it knows your approaching it, it stands still DELIBRATLY, as you're about to attack it, it moves TOO fast.

Spider with small body + Long legs = Slightly creepy to watch move about.

Spider with Big Body + Long Legs = MY BODY FREEZES OVER IN FEAR.

:-\
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

D-Stress

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2008, 04:51:41 AM »
FUCK EM. >:( >:( >:(

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2008, 03:12:08 PM »
every morning when i look in my sink i got those potatoe bugs in there every morning. I wash them down every morning and they spend the rest of the day climbing the pipes for me to see them the next day. Little fuckin troopers

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2008, 03:15:10 PM »
whats patato bugs

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2008, 03:16:54 PM »

these fuckers

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2008, 03:20:56 PM »
Woah :O.

Get the Bleach son. It's time to eliminate them muthaphuckas
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"