Author Topic: Fuck Insects  (Read 517 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Fuck Insects
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2008, 03:31:45 PM »
spiders aint bad, they eat those other pieces of shit, so they cool in my books.  I got like 5 of em chillin in my bathroom lol.

Your are buggin'. ;D

I would never be able to sleep.

I can't kill 'em either. I puts 'em in cups and let 'em outside, so it takes me hours and I mean hours to catch them. Cuz I'ma lil bitch. I see a spider and I want to cry.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2008, 04:01:22 PM »
spiders aint bad, they eat those other pieces of shit, so they cool in my books.  I got like 5 of em chillin in my bathroom lol.

Your are buggin'. ;D

I can't kill 'em either. I puts 'em in cups and let 'em outside, so it takes me hours and I mean hours to catch them. Cuz I'ma lil bitch. I see a spider and I want to cry.

naw man they chillin. They usually die off themselves cuz they arent really eating anything.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2008, 04:05:27 PM »

Your are buggin'. ;D

naw man they chillin. They usually die off themselves cuz they arent really eating anything.

Cover yo' ears. Them shits might crawl all up on your bed, or fall from the ceiling onto your bed.  :-\

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2008, 04:12:37 PM »
I watched my cat eat a earwig the other day, then iI hit the bong and blew a toke at the cat.  8)

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2008, 04:22:14 PM »

Your are buggin'. ;D

Cover yo' ears. Them shits might crawl all up on your bed, or fall from the ceiling onto your bed.  :-\

i know i saw a big black one walk across my bed while i was watching tv. Scared the shit outta me. TRried looking for it but it was gone! Then i fell asleep.

I forget what the statistic is but like you supposively swallow a number of spiders each year while your sleeping

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2008, 04:44:31 PM »
^^^ It was something like 5 altogether in your life time or so. But i bet you no one's actually noticed themselfs eating a spider lol.

QT i know exactly how you feel lol. Except i can't put them in a cup. Too close for my liking.

Don't ya'll just hate it when you're chasing after a wasp / big ass spider, and it gets away, especially in your room.  :-\ Fuck goin' to sleep with it still in the room, when you drop your guard that's when it really gets to work around your room  :-X
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

when it rains it pours

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2008, 04:47:51 PM »

fuck that shit creeps me the fuck out
i would fuckin shoot those things with a paintball gun

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2008, 04:57:19 PM »
Shit is crazy. I heard that swallowing spiders was a myth becuz they are scared of your breathing. I heard they go in ya ears instead. And they have they taste buds on they legs and they don't like the taste of that lemon wood polishing shit. I sprayed that all over my walls and shit, a few months ago. ;D

And yeah, I hate that shit. One time I saw a spider on my wall, and I wanted to wake up a minute before I chased it so I closed my eyes for a straight SECOND an that bitch was gone. I got heated. I always get those FAST AS FCUK lil shits. They ain't little though, fuckin' HUGE muthafuckas. I chased one around the 4 corners in my room for 60 straight minutes until finally that fucka stopped movin', one time.

They is nasty lil fuckers.

And them pics is NASTY!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2008, 07:09:13 PM »
yah man. Ill fuckin fight a bear before ill fuck with a spider lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2008, 07:16:40 PM »

COT DAMN! who is that bitch in your sig?

See, little spiders dont scare me. The big ones kinda do. But spiders arent vicious or anything so theres nothing to be scared about. Be careful if its a black widow tho.......

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2008, 08:25:49 AM »

See, little spiders dont scare me. The big ones kinda do. But spiders arent vicious or anything so theres nothing to be scared about. Be careful if its a black widow tho.......

Reagan Gomez Preston. Remember the old show Parenthood with Robert Townsend?? Zarias all grown up now lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

smegma

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2008, 08:46:56 AM »

I saw one of those in real life once. It creeped me out!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2008, 12:15:41 PM »
^^^ It was something like 5 altogether in your life time or so. But i bet you no one's actually noticed themselfs eating a spider lol.

Actually, it's 6-7 per year...

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2008, 12:22:31 PM »

Actually, it's 6-7 per year...

yah thats what I heard. Sick shit...

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2008, 01:13:41 PM »

when i was in elementary school we was playing tball..the game was over and me and a couple homies went for a drink at the drinking fountain by our classroom.  right next to the fountain there was (is??) a fence with a lot of brush, ivy, shit like that growing.  i guess i musta brushed up against it..well, when im leaning over to get my water, my homie yells "A BLACK WIDOW IS ON YOUR GLOVE!!  turns out that a black widow was chillin on my glove...while i still had it on!!!  scared the shit out of me!!  i quickly took that motherfucker off and stomped the shiiit out of it!!  that black widow never saw the light of day again! haha

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.