Author Topic: Fuck Insects  (Read 496 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: Fuck Insects
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2008, 03:22:26 PM »

For my "Raza" this is what our Parent's and their Parent's call "Niños de la Tierra"
translation "Children/Kids of the dirt" alot of Folklore involved with this Bug.
Because of their Alien/sorta Human looking face.
they are strong lil' fuckers. They strike so much fear to some peep's
that I made a 6'5 250llbs dude scream and jump over a fence because I had caught one inside a water bottle.
dude truly believed all the stories about this bug.. about it being very poison filled and deadly ect...
(in reality they have no poison they will just bite/pinch the shit outta you tho)

JAZ

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2008, 03:38:42 PM »
if the bug is bigger than my thumb its scary. if its smaller, i dont mind.

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2008, 06:37:21 PM »

^ fuck that shit! I'd pass out if a spider like those landed on my head or some shit.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2008, 10:56:36 PM »
dude fuck that shit. If i saw a spder that big i would shit myself.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2008, 08:11:14 AM »
I got a crazy bug story. About 8 or 9 years ago I went with my parents and sister to Jamaica to visit our family. At the time we were all in our early teens so we were real gullible. Now there was a myth going on around out there about a bug called the night wasp that supposedly had a poisonous stinger that could kill you if it stung you. So one night while me and my cousin were chilling my sister had come back from somewhere with my aunt and my mother and was telling us about it. We were all paying so much attention to what she was saying that we didn't notice that a night wasp was kinda hanging out on the ceiling. So out of nowhere it flies over to my sister and stings her. When she realizes what it was she starts crying and screaming thinking shes slowly gonna die. Me and my cousin get so pissed we find the wasp and stomp the hell out of that motherfucker. I mean stomping this thing out like it was a person. My cousin was jumping off the bed and shit stomping on it on some old WWF shit. When we were finished it wasn't even like anything left of its body. It looked like some dust on the ground. So we're all distraught after we're done thinking my sisters still gonna die so hours go by and hours go by and shes still alright so we find out the legend is some bull. Now when I look back on it I laugh and think about how naive we were as kids.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2008, 10:17:57 AM »
I got a crazy bug story. About 8 or 9 years ago I went with my parents and sister to Jamaica to visit our family. At the time we were all in our early teens so we were real gullible. Now there was a myth going on around out there about a bug called the night wasp that supposedly had a poisonous stinger that could kill you if it stung you. So one night while me and my cousin were chilling my sister had come back from somewhere with my aunt and my mother and was telling us about it. We were all paying so much attention to what she was saying that we didn't notice that a night wasp was kinda hanging out on the ceiling. So out of nowhere it flies over to my sister and stings her. When she realizes what it was she starts crying and screaming thinking shes slowly gonna die. Me and my cousin get so pissed we find the wasp and stomp the hell out of that motherfucker. I mean stomping this thing out like it was a person. My cousin was jumping off the bed and shit stomping on it on some old WWF shit. When we were finished it wasn't even like anything left of its body. It looked like some dust on the ground. So we're all distraught after we're done thinking my sisters still gonna die so hours go by and hours go by and shes still alright so we find out the legend is some bull. Now when I look back on it I laugh and think about how naive we were as kids.

that is a long ass comment.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2008, 04:05:22 PM »

that is a long ass comment.

But a good story none the less  8)

Good ol' Jamaica. Insects/Spiders wasn't a problem for me when i was down there. Naaa the Lizards were tryin' to spit game in my ear about they can hang around on the walls in the middle of the night in the house. Fuck no  :-X Had to kill it.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

acgrundy

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2008, 01:13:42 AM »
Damn that's fucked up lol.  Has anyone seen this crazy ass looking insect?

It's a Jerusalem cricket.  Fucking scared the shit out of me when I saw one in my garage the other day lol

naw thats a potato bug...had those growing up