Author Topic: New Kurupt Track: "Gangsta" [AUDIO] Not your typical Kurupt Track  (Read 1491 times)

Woodrow

Skee has been KILLING it lately with his blog. Just premiered an exclusive Kurupt track. I'm not gonna lie. I think a bunch of the stuff the Dogg Pound has been putting out lately has been substandard, but this track is TIGHT. It's not your typical Kurupt track, and I dig it.

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/BRUyBUsNQ_/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/BRUyBUsNQ_/aus=false/</a>

http://www.DjSkee.com
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 10:02:04 AM by Woodrow »

kuruptDPG

Re: New Kurupt Track: "Gangsta" [AUDIO] Not your typical Kurupt Track
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 10:04:59 AM »
that is a gd track. how can sum1 rip it please?

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 10:23:11 AM »
Helllll Yehhhhhh.. Kurupt is back! amazin track, bout time! Plz someone drop the mp3...

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 10:23:41 AM »
that is a gd track. how can sum1 rip it please?
cosign dope track

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 10:26:04 AM »
Track Iz Fire!!!

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 11:17:39 AM »
Kurupts def. been taking steps in the right direction lately.  He's getting back his musical integrity.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 11:21:06 AM »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 11:28:24 AM »
He is getting back on track.  His first step was bowing down and apologizing to Soopafly for calling him "Soopabitch".  Fly slaughtered him on that "Talkin 'Bout Riccy" track, and ever since then, Kurupt's been trying to get back in the good graces of the DPG.  And it has payed off, as now Kurupt is back to making good music again, and he no longer has to be constantly watching his back to see if Fly would pimp slap him....I think that's why he didn't make good music during that time, he was too nervous in the booth thinking Fly was going to come down through the ceiling tiles or come out through the air vent and woop on him in the middle of a session.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 11:31:04 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

Johnny B

Young Old Head

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 11:52:42 AM »
sounds real tight! i somehow have tha feelin it's ghostwritten tho...

Cash Money Blood Gang

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 11:52:51 AM »
He is getting back on track.  His first step was bowing down and apologizing to Soopafly for calling him "Soopabitch".  Fly slaughtered him on that "Talkin 'Bout Riccy" track, and ever since then, Kurupt's been trying to get back in the good graces of the DPG.  And it has payed off, as now Kurupt is back to making good music again, and he no longer has to be constantly watching his back to see if Fly would pimp slap him....I think that's why he didn't make good music during that time, he was too nervous in the booth thinking Fly was going to come down through the ceiling tiles or come out through the air vent and woop on him in the middle of a session.

Kurupts Face would break soopaflys hand if he tried to pimp slap him.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 11:54:55 AM »
Kurupt is getting back on track.  His first step was beating down Soopafly and calling him "Soopabitch".  Kurupt slaughtered him on that "No Vaseline 2" track. And it has payed off, as now Kurupt is making good music as Alwayz, and Soopa no longer has to be constantly watching his back to see if Kurupt would SMASH him....I think that's why Soopa didn't make good music during that time, he was too nervous in the booth thinking Kurupt was going to come down through the ceiling tiles or come out through the air vent and woop on him in the middle of a session.

I Can't Disagree.  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2008, 11:56:26 AM »

So true Loon3Y. LOL
+1 Homie.  8)

Yo Dogg,
Its time get your Karma out of the Negative.
Starting Now.  :)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 12:01:13 PM by Twisted Smoke »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

EFFeX

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2008, 11:58:00 AM »
sounds real tight! i somehow have tha feelin it's ghostwritten tho...

Where do you get that feeling... This IS Kurupt's style!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2008, 11:59:00 AM »

Oh please, Soopafly's pimp hand is like a diamond.  Nothing is harder than that.  When one slaps as many hoes as Soopafly has in his lifetime, you are bound to develop hard hands.  Of course, he might have just pistol whipped him instead, no one will ever know for sure what was going on in the head of the genius that is Fly.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 12:01:05 PM by Soopafly DPGC »