Author Topic: (Audio) Alfa Mega (Grand Hustle) Feat. Busta Rhymes - Head Banger  (Read 259 times)

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Re: (Audio) Alfa Mega (Grand Hustle) Feat. Busta Rhymes - Head Banger
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 03:43:25 PM »
Heard this bout 15min ago.Banger Indeed :bandit:
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 04:28:46 PM »
DAMN! This shit is HOT! :o

Props Lunatic!

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 04:29:39 PM »
DAMN! This shit is HOT! :o

Props Lunatic!
np homie this has been on repeat since i found it :o

this is absolutely ridiculous, WOW 8) 8) 8)

Alfa Mega album is going to be a SERIOUS problem...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 04:32:50 PM »
props for this homie... 8) 8) 8)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 04:33:22 PM »
There u go again with that repeat shit again Lunatic ;D

hopefully his album comes out..speaking of which, I knoe dude is P$C wat ever happend to Big Kuntrys album? I remember u posted the single n I remember it not bein really good.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 04:35:26 PM »
There u go again with that repeat shit again Lunatic ;D

hopefully his album comes out..speaking of which, I knoe dude is P$C wat ever happend to Big Kuntrys album? I remember u posted the single n I remember it not bein really good.
lol this is nuts though man, wow

I think all P$C projects got put on hold until TI trail was over with...now that it is, Dro & Kuntry are both dropping this year still...I actually got an update the other day

the new Big Kuntry single is "Da Baddest" featuring Trey Songz and the album is looking at an August release date

Young Dro sometime after than - already on board is T.I., Mannie Fresh, Akon, Danja and more

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 04:40:47 PM »
Wont they have to wait til Tip gets out to release their shit? prolly with the exception of Dro cuz dude is known and may put up some numbers, but Kuntry has no buzz..I'm on a couple different forums (RGF, AHH, HHDX) and I've seen no posts or anything about him..

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 04:43:31 PM »
Wont they have to wait til Tip gets out to release their shit? prolly with the exception of Dro cuz dude is known and may put up some numbers, but Kuntry has no buzz..I'm on a couple different forums (RGF, AHH, HHDX) and I've seen no posts or anything about him..
well TIP isnt in jail right now and isnt going to jail until march next year so there is plenty time for them to drop Kuntry/Dro and do plenty promotions

yeah Dro went gold on the debut

Kuntry has a nice little buzz...sign up on wordofsouth.com/myblock and you'll see a few posts regarding him..he gets a lot of love and "the baddest" single is getting plenty burn and talk on the internet

watch this new TI interview for info on Kuntry

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 04:47:29 PM »
well TIP isnt in jail right now and isnt going to jail until march next year so there is plenty time for them to drop Kuntry/Dro and do plenty promotions

Kuntry has a nice little buzz...sign up on wordofsouth.com/myblock and you'll see a few posts regarding him..he gets a lot of love and "the baddest" single is getting plenty burn and talk on the internet

til next year?! damn, n hes only gonna be locked up for a year, dude got hella lucky..I thought he was gettin locked up this year after his community service was done..

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 04:50:18 PM »

til next year?! damn, n hes only gonna be locked up for a year, dude got hella lucky..I thought he was gettin locked up this year after his community service was done..
nope, march 2009..he wont even do a year..right now he's got a curfew and the hours he has to remain home due to the curfew (which isnt even a very strict curfew) will count towards the sentence as time served..plus if he does the community service and doesn't really get in trouble til march 09, wipe off 2-3 months off the sentence (15%)

in the end, he's probably looking at 7 months MAX :D   (if all goes as it should - comm hrs done and no trouble til then)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 04:50:29 PM »
Sounds like they tried to make another Hurt, sounds wacker.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2008, 06:24:46 PM »

nope, march 2009..he wont even do a year..right now he's got a curfew and the hours he has to remain home due to the curfew (which isnt even a very strict curfew) will count towards the sentence as time served..plus if he does the community service and doesn't really get in trouble til march 09, wipe off 2-3 months off the sentence (15%)

in the end, he's probably looking at 7 months MAX :D   (if all goes as it should - comm hrs done and no trouble til then)

Thats some crazy shit, he got a slap on the wrist with this one, his life woulda been over if he got what we all thought he would get in the begining LOL. And i didnt know he was going to serve it in March 09 LOL, i thought it was gonna be soon, propz for this song and the info, this song is BANGIN 4sho, +1!!!

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2008, 09:17:58 AM »
nice shit.... i was hopin' to hear more from this dude... thanks... propz....