Author Topic: OK, you pale faced muh'fuckas, bad news...  (Read 691 times)

Narrator

OK, you pale faced muh'fuckas, bad news...
« on: May 06, 2008, 05:15:19 PM »
In case you haven't noticed, hip-hop is not so "hip" anymore amongst white kids in high schools and colleges anymore. I'm living in a college town which is surrounded by several local high schools, and I've noticed the steady decline of its popularity. Things like fewer crackers wearing G-Unit or Snowman T-shirts, fewer of them blaring rap in their cars when it starts getting hot out and people start rolling their windows down, etc.

Most of the white kids I run into these days are into emo and "indie" music, and have abandoned hip-hop. This is reflected in the fact that hip-hop sales have declined substantially since 2006 - and no, the excuse that "everyone's sales are going down cuz of downloading LOL" will not work - hip-hop's decline has been proportionally larger. It's safe to say that hip-hop has ceased to be "cool" anymore amongst the cracker mainstream.

So, will you white-trash, pale-faced losers PLEASE stop listening to our music now that it's not cool to like hip-hop anymore? Everything us GODs invent, you cheapen and degrade until you're done with it, cause that's what you idiots do. Listening to Young Jeezy or Soulja Boy or whoever else will NOT get you laid anymore cause those pancake-ass white bitches don't think it's so cool to be a "trap star" or get "hyphy" or whatever. The game will be SO much better when you're gone. It was better before, and it will be afterwards. Now please go emo or indie and leave hip-hop alone.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: OK, you pale faced muh'fuckas, bad news...
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 05:27:01 PM »
Thank you for blessing us with that tirade, oh mighty black man.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 05:32:36 PM »
Thank you for blessing us with that tirade, oh mighty black man.
lmao...+1 8)

Retro

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 06:01:53 PM »
wow

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 06:10:12 PM »
Well it hasn't worked it's way thru the inner-city-white-boys. Yet. Lol.

The Watcher

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 06:12:09 PM »
so all of us white devils stop listening to your music, nobody ends up buying hip-hop anymore and all the artists get dropped, can't afford to put shit out etc, and hip-hop doesnt exist

sounds like a plan to me
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Narrator

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 06:42:02 PM »
so all of us white devils stop listening to your music, nobody ends up buying hip-hop anymore and all the artists get dropped, can't afford to put shit out etc, and hip-hop doesnt exist

sounds like a plan to me

LOL, you fucking retard, hip-hop existed long before you crackers picked it up, and will continue to exist afterwards. Typical of the 'lil pale faces - acting like the world revolves around them.

hideout

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 06:56:19 PM »
"acting like the world revolves around them."
Didnt you make this post? The money hiphop artists make mostly comes from touring and some from record-sales, and you really dont think your fav. rapper targets white hip-hop fans? Everyday something on here amazes me ;-)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 07:00:40 PM »
Most of the white kids I run into these days are into emo and "indie" music, and have abandoned hip-hop.
Lol. I see the same thing. My white homies use to bump rap music, now all they listen to is emo rock.

The Watcher

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 07:18:19 PM »

sounds like a plan to me

LOL, you fucking retard, hip-hop existed long before you crackers picked it up, and will continue to exist afterwards. Typical of the 'lil pale faces - acting like the world revolves around them.

your favourite hiphop artist appreciates white fans more than black

does that make you upset?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 07:44:29 PM »
shit white people are the only reason you niggers get any exposure in America. If it wasn't for us buying your shitty albums, you'd all still be anonymous project dwellers we dont care about. you better pray we still want your vids on mtv and such, or back to 3/5ths for you.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 07:55:36 PM »
shit white people are the only reason you niggers get any exposure in America. If it wasn't for us buying your shitty albums, you'd all still be anonymous project dwellers we dont care about. you better pray we still want your vids on mtv and such, or back to 3/5ths for you.

thats a lil bit far fetched
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Narrator

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2008, 08:26:03 PM »
"acting like the world revolves around them."
Didnt you make this post? The money hiphop artists make mostly comes from touring and some from record-sales, and you really dont think your fav. rapper targets white hip-hop fans? Everyday something on here amazes me ;-)

Yet another dumb cracker steps up to get slapped back down by the GOD. Dumbfuck, I never denied that...the problem is that crackers need to get away from hip-hop so that it won't have to happen.

your favourite hiphop artist appreciates white fans more than black

does that make you upset?

Nope, cause it ain't true. Having to cater to the crackers cause the kike execs like Jimmy Iovine pull their strings doesn't mean they have to like it.

What makes me upset is how the devil has to fuck up everything he touches.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2008, 08:58:33 PM »
well I'm not a paleface devil, but I find myself abandoning rap music more and more too. I  listenen to soul and funk more often than anything else for the last 4 or 5 years.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2008, 09:29:08 PM »
this thread got wierd.