Author Topic: OK, you pale faced muh'fuckas, bad news...  (Read 715 times)

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: OK, you pale faced muh'fuckas, bad news...
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2008, 09:39:13 PM »
I'm white and I don't see myself changing my taste in music because hip hop is a way of life.  I don't know what type of person you are targeting in this post?  I can see both sides because good hip hop is getting harder and harder to find these days so people get bored with music.  Just the nature of things but the real heads will always be around.  Don't let those who flip flop get you down bro.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2008, 11:46:05 PM »
I'm white and I don't see myself changing my taste in music because hip hop is a way of life.  I don't know what type of person you are targeting in this post?  I can see both sides because good hip hop is getting harder and harder to find these days so people get bored with music.  Just the nature of things but the real heads will always be around.  Don't let those who flip flop get you down bro.

White people and KRS One are the only ones who say that weird shit. Hip hop is NOT a way of life. What the fuck is a "hip hop lifestyle?"

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 08:17:55 AM »
For some people hip hop is a way of life.  The people who were raised on the music and the lifestyle of being a b-boy, going to battles and what not.  Hip hop is what you want it to be.  It's perceived differently by different people. 
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2008, 09:21:19 AM »
So, will you white-trash, pale-faced losers PLEASE stop listening to our music now that it's not cool to like hip-hop anymore? Everything us GODs invent, you cheapen and degrade until you're done with it, cause that's what you idiots do. Listening to Young Jeezy or Soulja Boy or whoever else will NOT get you laid anymore cause those pancake-ass white bitches don't think it's so cool to be a "trap star" or get "hyphy" or whatever. The game will be SO much better when you're gone. It was better before, and it will be afterwards. Now please go emo or indie and leave hip-hop alone.

Okay
But just because it is YOU, who says this.

*bows down to big mighty friday*

kemizt

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2008, 09:47:56 AM »
Shit, sounds like I gotta burn my collection. Since the only reason I listen to music is because I wanna look cool to white junior high kids, I'll just switch to emo then. Thank you for sharing this piece of profound wisdom

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 10:06:35 AM »
Lol.. fodays got his thong the wrong way round.. get outta here with your lame BS rants.. I listen to music that i can understand and relate too not because a certain skin colour thinks its cool... Yes i love hiphop, and Yes you are a tool.  8)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 11:11:10 AM »

White people and KRS One are the only ones who say that weird shit. Hip hop is NOT a way of life. What the fuck is a "hip hop lifestyle?"
yup how about my job is a way of living and hip hop is something eye enjoy listening to.........

hideout

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 01:13:24 PM »
Take white-people away from hip-hop and the chances are that your fav. rapper would be broke and find something else to do, instead of making hip-hop any better, stop wasting your time and read the dictonary for an explaining of what "dumbfuck" means, kinda obvious you dont know it atleast.
And -please- take the time to understand that hip-hop is more than rap and the other elements in hip-hop its no rarity to see white people,rap in USA probaly is 80% black 20% white, but the other elements is not like that, and worldwide its probaly more white people doing djing, grafiti, you name it, or.....you probaly wont ;-)

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2008, 01:17:05 PM »

COSIGN TO THE FULLEST. Hip hop lifestyle is bullshit. More like a marketing ploy so you can sum it all up in a box.

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2008, 01:30:49 PM »
i'm white and agree
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2008, 03:32:04 PM »
i'm white and agree

Al Bundy

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2008, 03:36:05 PM »
people still haven't figured out that he's an alias? shock value is what drives him

westcoast415

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2008, 03:45:49 PM »
first off what college do you go to, and in what state. Im here in LA and the crackers that i know lisnt to mostly hip hop and underground. But you have a good point the reason why the rap is degrading is because now record labels are trying to get your attention so they make this colorful crappy music. I cant wait till that shit dies off and the original hip hop returns. We need more innovators not 17 year old homos. By the way i am a cracker. and i never understood why thats a derogatory term but hey we need to be called something.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2008, 04:33:19 PM »
first off what college do you go to, and in what state. Im here in LA and the crackers that i know lisnt to mostly hip hop and underground. But you have a good point the reason why the rap is degrading is because now record labels are trying to get your attention so they make this colorful crappy music. I cant wait till that shit dies off and the original hip hop returns. We need more innovators not 17 year old homos. By the way i am a cracker. and i never understood why thats a derogatory term but hey we need to be called something.
damn so now underground and hip hop two different things now???

J Bananas

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2008, 04:38:32 PM »
I'm actually jumping ship to a lot of jazz and smooth jazz recently, so this comes at a good time.