Author Topic: OK, you pale faced muh'fuckas, bad news...  (Read 690 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: OK, you pale faced muh'fuckas, bad news...
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2008, 04:40:27 PM »
first off what college do you go to, and in what state. Im here in LA and the crackers that i know lisnt to mostly hip hop and underground. But you have a good point the reason why the rap is degrading is because now record labels are trying to get your attention so they make this colorful crappy music. I cant wait till that shit dies off and the original hip hop returns. We need more innovators not 17 year old homos. By the way i am a cracker. and i never understood why thats a derogatory term but hey we need to be called something.
damn so now underground and hip hop two different things now???

of course. Hip hop can be popular and sell records (ie. Common, Tribe Called Quest)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2008, 04:42:27 PM »
first off what college do you go to, and in what state. Im here in LA and the crackers that i know lisnt to mostly hip hop and underground. But you have a good point the reason why the rap is degrading is because now record labels are trying to get your attention so they make this colorful crappy music. I cant wait till that shit dies off and the original hip hop returns. We need more innovators not 17 year old homos. By the way i am a cracker. and i never understood why thats a derogatory term but hey we need to be called something.
damn so now underground and hip hop two different things now???

of course. Hip hop can be popular and sell records (ie. Common, Tribe Called Quest)
nah nah nah hip hop is hip hop........all these labels and divisions what kind of shit is that.........

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2008, 04:52:16 PM »
Hip Hop went down the shitter because of Corporatism.  And it ain't just white people.  Look at the most prominent black label owners - off top, Russell Simmons and Puffy.  I think both guys represented the culture in the early days (80's & 90's).  However, both get a D- and F+ in the last several years.  Those guys have enormous power and yet continually whore the culture nowadays. 

Where is your rant against them? 

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2008, 05:38:28 PM »
Hip Hop went down the shitter because of Corporatism.  And it ain't just white people.  Look at the most prominent black label owners - off top, Russell Simmons and Puffy.  I think both guys represented the culture in the early days (80's & 90's).  However, both get a D- and F+ in the last several years.  Those guys have enormous power and yet continually whore the culture nowadays. 

hahaha these people dont want to take blame for nothing................ he can only name 2 Black supposedly bosses!!! how about this for every so called Black boss or ceo or president there is 300 white (whites include them jews too) ceos or whatever destroying hip hop.  and on top of that  them so called Black boss.......always got some white red faced devil (smoking his cigar) on top of them giving them orders...........so eye dont want to hear that shit......... wit your wheres the rant against them. eye am watchin some shit the other day about diamonds.............this white devil claimin he dont fuck wit conflict diamonds.......... talkin about how he want to open a music record label what the fuck!!!! nigga take down that big daddy kane picture.......and take your ass back across 8 mile rabbit ass nigga

J Bananas

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2008, 05:45:50 PM »

hahaha these people dont want to take blame for nothing........

you want them to take the blame for everything. you get a pepsi at a restaurant instead of root beer it's because the waiter hates niggers.

westcoast415

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2008, 05:48:25 PM »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2008, 05:59:04 PM »

you want them to take the blame for everything. you get a pepsi at a restaurant instead of root beer it's because the waiter hates niggers.
now eye know white people arent that original but you just basically said the same corny joke twice......... step it

J Bananas

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2008, 06:13:59 PM »

now eye know white people arent that original but you just basically said the same corny joke twice......... step it

your whole entire gimmick (gimmick) on dubcc has been the same corny joke, danny.

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2008, 07:13:34 PM »
i agree, fuck the cats who listen to that solja boy BS and front like they are part of Dipset, shit is destroying the art... but these wigers are lost  kids looking to become noticed and accepted.
BUT DONT U FUCKING Stereo type thinknig all fuckin white people are like that.. fucking idiot, travel, do something to notice the millions of other people in this fuckin nation.

go crawl in a hole somewhere and drain your sorrows away there... you really dont even deserve my time to reply to this nonsense

KNOW THIS "STERO TYPES":
Are typically generalizations based on minimal or limited knowledge about a group to which the person doing the stereotyping does not belong.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2008, 07:43:00 PM »

hahaha these people dont want to take blame for nothing................ he can only name 2 Black supposedly bosses!!! how about this for every so called Black boss or ceo or president there is 300 white (whites include them jews too) ceos or whatever destroying hip hop.  and on top of that  them so called Black boss.......always got some white red faced devil (smoking his cigar) on top of them giving them orders...........so eye dont want to hear that shit......... wit your wheres the rant against them. eye am watchin some shit the other day about diamonds.............this white devil claimin he dont fuck wit conflict diamonds.......... talkin about how he want to open a music record label what the fuck!!!! nigga take down that big daddy kane picture.......and take your ass back across 8 mile rabbit ass nigga

My question was for 8ball.  I would never ask you a philosophical question, it would be a complete waste of both our time. 

I can "only name 2 black supposedly bosses".  huh.  What is a boss?  You want me to make a list of 50 rappers that own their own labels?  I named Puffy and Russell Simmons cuz they are / were MAJOR LABEL OWNERS.  I'm not talking about these nickel and dime cats that own an imprint underneath a major, I'm talkin cats that OWN the Major.  I'm sure that went right over your head but whatever.

And you tellin me to take down BDK?  Bitch I run circles around you when it comes to this hip hop shit. 

Here learn something, I'm sure you have no clue who Grandmaster Caz is:
<a href="http://youtube.com/v/xwAOMF5C2iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/xwAOMF5C2iU</a>

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2008, 11:45:16 PM »
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 11:46:51 PM by Young Dan Iza »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2008, 04:10:49 AM »
I'm actually jumping ship to a lot of jazz and smooth jazz recently, so this comes at a good time.

Im on that same page, buddy. you know any good streaming jazz/neo soul type stations on the net? I been listening to projectvibe.net for a while. Its pretty good but they get into playing a lot of weird black hippy shit (don't act like you don't know what a black hippy is) every now and then.

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2008, 05:31:08 AM »
so all of us white devils stop listening to your music, nobody ends up buying hip-hop anymore and all the artists get dropped, can't afford to put shit out etc, and hip-hop doesnt exist

sounds like a plan to me

LOL, you fucking retard, hip-hop existed long before you crackers picked it up, and will continue to exist afterwards. Typical of the 'lil pale faces - acting like the world revolves around them.

racist much? lol^^

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2008, 07:21:21 AM »
dont wanna add replies to this clown thread but I'll just never understand why this fat white nerd aint banned yet

8) 8) 8)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2008, 10:31:19 AM »
id be more concerned about the quality of the music rather than who listens to it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson