Author Topic: Interview with Erotic D!  (Read 1672 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: Interview with Erotic D!
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2008, 01:34:14 PM »
just wondering, what's the status of the interview?

has the interview taken place already or is it going to happen soon?

Just working on it and interviews with E-40, Cellski, Neb Luv and others at the moment for my new site ---> http://www.themakavelicode.com

The interview should be up soon, and Petey stop thread stalking. It's old now little dude. Soopafly DPGC - Scott never got back at me regarding that so sorry man.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2008, 02:43:06 PM »
just wondering, what's the status of the interview?

has the interview taken place already or is it going to happen soon?

Just working on it and interviews with E-40, Cellski, Neb Luv and others at the moment for my new site ---> http://www.themakavelicode.com

alright, thanks for the update  ;)

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2008, 05:16:24 AM »
^^^^^^ehhhh? ^^^  :P

Typed out. I still got to call him. If you want his # I will give you it.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2008, 05:24:19 AM »
Soopafly DPGC - Scott never got back at me regarding that so sorry man.

I see, so you yourself actually doesn't have any rare Death Row stuff, you just know where to get it as long as Scott cooperates?  You don't even have one or two rare Soopafly tracks yourself?  Come on, you gotta have something!  You got the Inside Out Compilation?  There are some Fly tracks on there.  Keep trying man, let's make this happen.  On the video you showed us all showing all the rare stuff you had, there was a CD on the desk that clearly said "unreleased Soopafly album".....so is that in your posession or not?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2008, 05:27:21 AM »
Soopafly DPGC - Scott never got back at me regarding that so sorry man.

I see, so you yourself actually doesn't have any rare Death Row stuff, you just know where to get it as long as Scott cooperates?  You don't even have one or two rare Soopafly tracks yourself?  Come on, you gotta have something!  You got the Inside Out Compilation?  There are some Fly tracks on there.  Keep trying man, let's make this happen.  On the video you showed us all showing all the rare stuff you had, there was a CD on the desk that clearly said "unreleased Soopafly album".....so is that in your posession or not?

I don't got like Soopafly shit. The videos were Scott's. I am more like Scott's/Nino's hypeman. I have rare shit, but it's more along the tip of information and 1st generation material. Which tracks you need off Inside Out? I will up those for free. I think they all leaked AGES ago. I don't even want to sell the shit I got, I just want to help Scott sell his shit so he can be done with it.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2008, 06:02:07 AM »
Which tracks you need off Inside Out? I will up those for free. I think they all leaked AGES ago. I don't even want to sell the shit I got, I just want to help Scott sell his shit so he can be done with it.

That's cool, I'm not sure what the final tracklist ended up being, as it changed numerous times, but the song "50 Sac" by Soopafly was on it.  Could you at least upload that track?  Thanks!

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2008, 06:11:25 AM »
Yeah, I will later today. I think I have a street mix of it as well.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2008, 06:31:17 AM »
awesome, thanks man, i appreciate it.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2008, 05:05:10 PM »
EROTIC AT YOUR DOOR
http://www.quickdfw.com/sharedcontent/dws/quick/localmusic/thesureshot/stories/DN-pop--skincolumn_02ick.State.Edition1.46ef062.html

uch has been made about recording-industry chaos and retail peril. New models are springing up as the indie tries to not get lost in the sauce. How'd you like to call up your favorite artist and have them deliver the joint directly to you?

That's one of the possible options if you want to get your hands on Erotic's (below) new release, The Black Bruce Willis.
If you call 817-750-1717 and set up a delivery, it may be brought to you by the man
who's worked with folks like Dr. Dre, D.O.C. and George Clinton.

As for the record, it's exactly what fans of Erotic's work have come to expect: sonically airtight gangster masterpieces.
Weight is getting moved, shots are ringing out and sex is gettin' sold over Chronic-era bangers.

Traditional distribution channels are on tap as well, with Amazon and iTunes right around the corner.
But consider this delivery method another facet of the hustle that don't quit, from a top-shelf hustler still cranking out classics.
All the details:
http://www.myspace.com/eworldentertainmentinc
http://www.myspace.com/eworldmusic

^^^^ new music,Dre-Day  ;) ;) ;) ^^^^

Anyone check his music with 6-2? The interview is going down tomorrow or the next day. You got my word. I've been slacking due to designing.

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2008, 08:19:35 PM »
What upcoming artists from DFW should we be checking for in the near future?

How do you feel about the current state of the south and the hiphop in general?

What artist would you wanna do a collabo album with and why?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2008, 09:02:16 PM »
EROTIC AT YOUR DOOR
http://www.quickdfw.com/sharedcontent/dws/quick/localmusic/thesureshot/stories/DN-pop--skincolumn_02ick.State.Edition1.46ef062.html

uch has been made about recording-industry chaos and retail peril. New models are springing up as the indie tries to not get lost in the sauce. How'd you like to call up your favorite artist and have them deliver the joint directly to you?

That's one of the possible options if you want to get your hands on Erotic's (below) new release, The Black Bruce Willis.
If you call 817-750-1717 and set up a delivery, it may be brought to you by the man
who's worked with folks like Dr. Dre, D.O.C. and George Clinton.

As for the record, it's exactly what fans of Erotic's work have come to expect: sonically airtight gangster masterpieces.
Weight is getting moved, shots are ringing out and sex is gettin' sold over Chronic-era bangers.

Traditional distribution channels are on tap as well, with Amazon and iTunes right around the corner.
But consider this delivery method another facet of the hustle that don't quit, from a top-shelf hustler still cranking out classics.
All the details:
http://www.myspace.com/eworldentertainmentinc
http://www.myspace.com/eworldmusic

^^^^ new music,Dre-Day  ;) ;) ;) ^^^^

Anyone check his music with 6-2?
The interview is going down tomorrow or the next day.
You got my word. I've been slacking due to designing.

what you mean?
is 6-2 featured on any of the new myspace tracks or are you talking about the tracks on Deuce and Mac-A-Roni and G's?
I hate to stream music.... so fuck that. Waiting on MP3´s or the album.
It's on his page.

D-Stress

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2008, 04:28:34 AM »
Which tracks you need off Inside Out? I will up those for free. I think they all leaked AGES ago. I don't even want to sell the shit I got, I just want to help Scott sell his shit so he can be done with it.

can you up young soldierz-fiend to a pipe? :o