Author Topic: Dubcnn & Babygrande Present Custom Made Remix Contest (PRODUCERS THREAD)  (Read 36270 times)

somevietkid

• Lil Geezy
http://www.zshare.net/audio/117909651d736180/

W. Nguyen Productions and Custom Made:  Original Dynasty Remix (Prod. W. Nguyen)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 10:55:36 PM by somevietkid »

LGBeats

• Lil Geezy
I do not think that the BPM is 87 ?

Nyckles

• Lil Geezy
  • For the love of music...
Custom Made - Original Dinasty (Nyckles' remix)
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2008, 08:11:31 AM »
Hi, I'm Nyckles from Brussels (Belgium). Check out my remix of this wonderful music of Custom Made. Don't hesitate to tell me what you think about it! Follow the link: http://www.zshare.net/audio/11816041a1cef2b4/

Also make sure to add me as a friend on myspace: www.myspace.com/nycklesprodz ...

Peace!

Nyckles
Don't forget to check me out at: www.myspace.com/nycklesprodz or at www.3-14.net/nyckles...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Original Dynasty(Jcnn13 Remix)[Prod. By KA]

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1170244204b03f54/

Sounds dope, but it has to be you who produced the beat for it to be considered in the contest though...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Wow, some real talent up in here. Good shit!

Jcnn13

• Lil Geezy
Original Dynasty(Jcnn13 Remix)[Prod. By KA]

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1170244204b03f54/

Sounds dope, but it has to be you who produced the beat for it to be considered in the contest though...

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Oh well, thanks for the compliment.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn it's some talent in here,yall made some bangers, and each tracc had it's own feel, and that equal spokenn damn my equal,that don't even sound like a remix it sounds like it was the actual song,much respect to you on that, all the joints is ill,whoever wins deserves it,all yall cats producing on one album could be ill tho yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Spokenn

• Lil Geezy
  • The Es Pee.
damn it's some talent in here,yall made some bangers, and each tracc had it's own feel, and that equal spokenn damn my equal,that don't even sound like a remix it sounds like it was the actual song,much respect to you on that, all the joints is ill,whoever wins deserves it,all yall cats producing on one album could be ill tho yell

ha. thanks yo. very much appreciated.

hollerr

sandra.o

• Lil Geezy
spokenns beat is fucking sick.  um and yeah LOL @ techno beat..
um. it's different.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

^^ Different is a good way to describe it, LOL.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

hollerr
fo shoulders my equal,you deserve  yo credit and how much you charge for a tracc yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Props guys, keep it coming!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Nyckles

• Lil Geezy
  • For the love of music...
Nice beat from y'all,

much respect for those who live for that music shit  8)! Be proud of your work and continue to do it the better you can. I heard a lot of talents in here, oh, and Spokenn, I checked some freestyles of you on youtube and your myspace page, you have your own style, that's a big quality!The others, you're clearly all great, from gray matter to jcnn13...

I'll catch y'all later!

Nyckles
Don't forget to check me out at: www.myspace.com/nycklesprodz or at www.3-14.net/nyckles...

Spokenn

• Lil Geezy
  • The Es Pee.

hollerr
fo shoulders my equal,you deserve  yo credit and how much you charge for a tracc yell

again, thank you. and um, let's see. i don't charge much. as long as the person can spit heat, i'm good.

Nice beat from y'all,

much respect for those who live for that music shit  8)! Be proud of your work and continue to do it the better you can. I heard a lot of talents in here, oh, and Spokenn, I checked some freestyles of you on youtube and your myspace page, you have your own style, that's a big quality!The others, you're clearly all great, from gray matter to jcnn13...

I'll catch y'all later!

Nyckles

ha. i appreciate it man. didn't think anyone would look at it.

hollerr.

Fiyah

• Lil Geezy
i live in some shitty island in europe can i still participate?   ???