Author Topic: Philadephia Police Beating (a.c.a.b.)  (Read 404 times)

Australian Bastard

Re: Philadephia Police Beating (a.c.a.b.)
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2008, 09:21:44 PM »
Job, my man, have you ever even left the US? Have you ever been overseas to a third world country? Dude, its not only black people who get shat on, everbody gets shitted on. Expand yo mind. You call your ghettoes in the US 'ghettoes' fucking go to Russia see a real hood, go to Philippines see a real ghettoe, go to China commit a felony and get yo organs harvested with the quickness...you sounding like boarderline self pity homeboy!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2008, 09:40:16 PM »
Job, my man, have you ever even left the US? Have you ever been overseas to a third world country? Dude, its not only black people who get shat on, everbody gets shitted on. Expand yo mind. You call your ghettoes in the US 'ghettoes' fucking go to Russia see a real hood, go to Philippines see a real ghettoe, go to China commit a felony and get yo organs harvested with the quickness...you sounding like boarderline self pity homeboy!
you just reminded some white devil ass cop pulled over this random nigga for no reason in NY. turn out the nigga is a high official rank in the police. oh but let me guess again had nothing to do with race. nigga have u been to russia or whatever the fuck places u talkin about. eye been out the US and guess where too. nigga eye aint just talkin out my ass. if your cracker ass dont like what eye have to say oh fuckin well, nigga. eye dont give a fuck about whites in russia, or whatever places u talkin about. eye see niggas get treated like shit in the US , in DR, we already know Blacks in Africa get shited on so whats your fuckin point. who gives a fuck about chinese all u see is asian women with pale faced devils anyway. so get the fuck out of here with your wu tang lyrics and the rest of your bullshit philosophy....

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2008, 09:44:05 PM »
^you should try elevating your vocab level from that of a trailer park conspiracy theorist. you just sound angry, emotional, and vulnerable. several local community colleges can assist you.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2008, 02:22:54 AM »
you just reminded some white devil ass cop pulled over this random nigga for no reason in NY. turn out the nigga is a high official rank in the police. oh but let me guess again had nothing to do with race. nigga have u been to russia or whatever the fuck places u talkin about. eye been out the US and guess where too. nigga eye aint just talkin out my ass. if your cracker ass dont like what eye have to say oh fuckin well, nigga. eye dont give a fuck about whites in russia, or whatever places u talkin about. eye see niggas get treated like shit in the US , in DR, we already know Blacks in Africa get shited on so whats your fuckin point. who gives a fuck about chinese all u see is asian women with pale faced devils anyway. so get the fuck out of here with your wu tang lyrics and the rest of your bullshit philosophy....
My nigga settle.  My point is blacks don't have a monopoly on persecution and suffering.  My only problem with you is that your sympathy appears to be limited to the black race, if your mentality is that, it's hypocritical to detest others for their racism when you yourself will only sympathise with another's persecution on the grounds of their racial purity ( afterall isn't that the Yakubite's way of thinking?  ???) Don't be bashing my philosophy or the Wu-Tang my friend when you know you love my style  ;). If you hate me, you hate peace because thats all I been trying to give.

This shit is by design to program your mind
with a savage way of thinking, leaving you dumb, deaf & blind

-Grand Puba, 'The Corner, the Streets', The 5% Album.

PEACE.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 03:28:17 AM by Illuminatus Overfiend »

Elano

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2008, 10:20:14 PM »

PLEASE.............................................FUCK OFF  :psych:

Elano

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2008, 10:21:12 PM »
^you should try elevating your vocab level from that of a trailer park conspiracy theorist. you just sound angry, emotional, and vulnerable. several local community colleges can assist you.

lmao  ;D

Australian Bastard

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2008, 08:58:55 PM »
Ptah-Hotep, Egyptian magistrate and nobleman (~2700 BC), in a letter to his son:

Be not arrogant
because of that
which you know;
deal with the
ignorant as with the
learned; for the barriers
of art are not closed, no
artist being in possession
of the perfection to
which he should aspire.

"contemplate upon this, I shall".
-Yoda.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 09:03:58 PM by Illuminatus Overfiend »

virtuoso

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2008, 05:01:24 AM »

Word my aussie friend, you are very well read.