Author Topic: Philadephia Police Beating (a.c.a.b.)  (Read 667 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: Philadephia Police Beating (a.c.a.b.)
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2008, 12:48:02 AM »
i dont know about others but people here in quebec they think more than twice when to go to the us, i never got fucked by anybody there but i heard so much stories about cops harrassing us because we speak french. One of my uncles got jailed 1 weeks for nothing the governement had to make a move to get him out of there and he was acquited here

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 08:12:04 AM »
i dont know about others but people here in quebec they think more than twice when to go to the us, i never got fucked by anybody there but i heard so much stories about cops harrassing us because we speak french. One of my uncles got jailed 1 weeks for nothing the governement had to make a move to get him out of there and he was acquited here
damn eye feel bad for your uncle....... hows is that niggas ribs??? what about his face??? how about them bruises around his neck?? how much was his hospital bill??? how about did they break the niggas jaw, or arm???? eye think not fuck out of here with that bullshit story. you say the goverment had to rescue him, that brings up a good point. ya remember Katrina right how long it took the government to help Blacks down there right, shiiiiiieeeeetttt they dont even want to fix shit in they own front and backyard but they soooo quick to give aid to some asian country. hey Qt keep thinkin everybody playin on a even ball field.... your ass is in for some surprise

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 08:22:10 AM »
it was not the us governement. He didn't got beat up, i dont think so we dont talk about that 2 much. He went there to fuel his truck and they got him for false ids which they proved that it was total bs his papers were all right

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2008, 03:22:41 PM »
damn eye feel bad for your uncle....... hows is that niggas ribs??? what about his face??? how about them bruises around his neck?? how much was his hospital bill??? how about did they break the niggas jaw, or arm???? eye think not fuck out of here with that bullshit story. you say the goverment had to rescue him, that brings up a good point. ya remember Katrina right how long it took the government to help Blacks down there right, shiiiiiieeeeetttt they dont even want to fix shit in they own front and backyard but they soooo quick to give aid to some asian country. hey Qt keep thinkin everybody playin on a even ball field.... your ass is in for some surprise
Homie don't forget what I am nigga. I know. I done been thru alllll this. I know how they do it. Trust.

But you don't think they do this shit to certain white folks? Yo, trust me nigga. The white folks who is cool people, who grew up in the same Projects I have, have been thru the same ol shit. White trash in the Projects have been thru certain thangs black folks have been thru in the Projects.

I ain't the nigga who gonna come in here and go off about race, becuz you already speak on that. So that part is done. I don't have to second it. Becuz I already know it's real.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2008, 06:12:31 PM »
Wow this is bullshit rite here....

Mayor Michael Nutter said he was "tremendously disappointed" by the officers' behavior and vowed to deal with the matter.

"The conduct was unacceptable," he said. "It did not live up to the professional standards we have set for the police department." 

He added that the incident has "virtually nothing to do with race; it has to do with crime."

"This is about proper police conduct, regardless of the race or ethnicity of the individuals involved," Nutter said. "We are not satisfied with the activity; it does not matter what the race of any particular defendant is."

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE?  So becuz of the crime these ppl did, they got the beating?  and the fact that they were black didnt weigh in at all?  So I guess we should see more stories like this with the victims being the same race?  NO, IT DOESNT HAPPEN LIKE THAT.

It _DOES_ Matter what race he is, cuz the fuckin ppl they were beating on weren't his race!  THUS IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH RACE.

smh @ that mayor. motherfucka doesnt want it to turn into something bigger, when it should.  How are these problems gonna be dealt with, when ppl are too scared to deal with them....

and then he go on to blame their actions on high stress and emotion due to one of their own gettin killed in a bank robbery a week earlier... 

If dudes were too emotional they should have took a leave of absence.  Pathetic.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2008, 09:25:57 PM »
aint phillie mayor's black?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2008, 09:33:04 AM »
aint phillie mayor's black?
eye love when people say this.......... thats the perfect tactic.."well isnt so and so Black" nigga you aint ever head of sellout coon ass uncle tom niggas. doing back flips to make they higher white bosses happy ( just like sikotic but that nigga aint no mayor though). like that shit kills me...... we got niggs thinkin this shit be happening to everybody, we got people thinkin this was an accident and race had nothing to do with it, what else basically a whole bunch of basura as usual

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2008, 07:41:57 PM »
i was just asking a question i think i remember seeing him on tv and he was black, i'm still not sure though, aint you should stop considering siko a nigga cuz he's half armenian and he could be more influenced by his dad then his mother,. He just like to say stupid shit just to provoke you and you bite the hook every time

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2008, 08:23:47 PM »
i was just asking a question i think i remember seeing him on tv and he was black, i'm still not sure though, aint you should stop considering siko a nigga cuz he's half armenian and he could be more influenced by his dad then his mother,. He just like to say stupid shit just to provoke you and you bite the hook every time
being that you put it like that be biting the hook and all. eye am going to fall back and you probably right that nigga leans more to his white side so eye amm going to fall back on mr.azalbarian

J Bananas

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2008, 08:37:41 PM »
i just wish we would all stop acting so racist.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2008, 09:21:44 PM »
Job, my man, have you ever even left the US? Have you ever been overseas to a third world country? Dude, its not only black people who get shat on, everbody gets shitted on. Expand yo mind. You call your ghettoes in the US 'ghettoes' fucking go to Russia see a real hood, go to Philippines see a real ghettoe, go to China commit a felony and get yo organs harvested with the quickness...you sounding like boarderline self pity homeboy!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2008, 09:40:16 PM »
Job, my man, have you ever even left the US? Have you ever been overseas to a third world country? Dude, its not only black people who get shat on, everbody gets shitted on. Expand yo mind. You call your ghettoes in the US 'ghettoes' fucking go to Russia see a real hood, go to Philippines see a real ghettoe, go to China commit a felony and get yo organs harvested with the quickness...you sounding like boarderline self pity homeboy!
you just reminded some white devil ass cop pulled over this random nigga for no reason in NY. turn out the nigga is a high official rank in the police. oh but let me guess again had nothing to do with race. nigga have u been to russia or whatever the fuck places u talkin about. eye been out the US and guess where too. nigga eye aint just talkin out my ass. if your cracker ass dont like what eye have to say oh fuckin well, nigga. eye dont give a fuck about whites in russia, or whatever places u talkin about. eye see niggas get treated like shit in the US , in DR, we already know Blacks in Africa get shited on so whats your fuckin point. who gives a fuck about chinese all u see is asian women with pale faced devils anyway. so get the fuck out of here with your wu tang lyrics and the rest of your bullshit philosophy....

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2008, 09:44:05 PM »
^you should try elevating your vocab level from that of a trailer park conspiracy theorist. you just sound angry, emotional, and vulnerable. several local community colleges can assist you.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2008, 02:22:54 AM »
you just reminded some white devil ass cop pulled over this random nigga for no reason in NY. turn out the nigga is a high official rank in the police. oh but let me guess again had nothing to do with race. nigga have u been to russia or whatever the fuck places u talkin about. eye been out the US and guess where too. nigga eye aint just talkin out my ass. if your cracker ass dont like what eye have to say oh fuckin well, nigga. eye dont give a fuck about whites in russia, or whatever places u talkin about. eye see niggas get treated like shit in the US , in DR, we already know Blacks in Africa get shited on so whats your fuckin point. who gives a fuck about chinese all u see is asian women with pale faced devils anyway. so get the fuck out of here with your wu tang lyrics and the rest of your bullshit philosophy....
My nigga settle.  My point is blacks don't have a monopoly on persecution and suffering.  My only problem with you is that your sympathy appears to be limited to the black race, if your mentality is that, it's hypocritical to detest others for their racism when you yourself will only sympathise with another's persecution on the grounds of their racial purity ( afterall isn't that the Yakubite's way of thinking?  ???) Don't be bashing my philosophy or the Wu-Tang my friend when you know you love my style  ;). If you hate me, you hate peace because thats all I been trying to give.

This shit is by design to program your mind
with a savage way of thinking, leaving you dumb, deaf & blind

-Grand Puba, 'The Corner, the Streets', The 5% Album.

PEACE.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 03:28:17 AM by Illuminatus Overfiend »

Elano

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2008, 10:20:14 PM »

PLEASE.............................................FUCK OFF  :psych: