Author Topic: Introducing Orange County, Ca artist "Thrasher" (new song "Fly Kicks")  (Read 481 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Read about/download audio here: http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/399/56/

If you want to just check out the audio first, go here: http://raptalk.net/website/component/option,com_musicbox/task,view/Itemid,60/id,153/

and just so you have advance notice, yes, this is a radio song.....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Meh...not feelin this too much. Thanks for postin it up tho Styles.

Lunatic

props for comin through with fresh talent styles!

ima peep the track a little later and will drop my feedback.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it's cool radio stuff... this is perfect for the kids in High School... that's an area that we are losing out on right now.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ain't braille'n it one bit,same ol flow,i wish the equal the best tho,but got to be honest. i think you can cover those topics and put your "own" spin on it,you don't have to follow other's blueprint when you spit,and styles you know what hip hop is about, and i bet chipper jones that once someone else come in the game and make the new blueprint of how to have a hit radio song,all these cats who switched to this flow is gonna go dung beatle that as well. yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ain't braille'n it one bit,same ol flow,i wish the equal the best tho,but got to be honest. i think you can cover those topics and put your "own" spin on it,you don't have to follow other's blueprint when you spit,and styles you know what hip hop is about, and i bet chipper jones that once someone else come in the game and make the new blueprint of how to have a hit radio song,all these cats who switched to this flow is gonna go dung beatle that as well. yell

I can understand that. I can also see the other side of the coin in a youngster making the kind of music that his generation listens to.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I can understand that. I can also see the other side of the coin in a youngster making the kind of music that his generation listens to.
i see that as well,but at least put yo own spin on it,make cats say that new thrasher shit go hard,not is that the new (insert famous popular rapper name) song yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
well... I'm sure that if I ask the kid if he tried to make his own thing, he'll tell me that he did... lol. however, this shit has been going on since the days of doo-wop.