Author Topic: DRESTA & GAME BEEF  (Read 4830 times)

big d (new industry)

• Lil Geezy
Re: DRESTA & GAME BEEF
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 09:57:17 PM »
yeah i got 2 songz where dresta iz dissin game, dont have em wit me right now but ill post em up 2moro

underdog

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 10:38:25 PM »
cause hes on eazys nuts and he never really knew him

No Teflon

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 11:08:44 PM »
I bet 5k Dresta Came up to Game asking him some money or a deal oir something and Game turned it down, same with Young Dre, They hate Game coz they are broke as fuck and they aint banging. They just hate coz they are broke.

Game couldnt care less for that faggot nigga, after Doctors advocate everbody got it that Game is a true West Coast MC that puts his soul into the music, aint nobody dissed Game since DA, coz they actually understood that Nigga works his ass off and rich homosexual Nice Fat Looking Kids like Lil eazy are not working at all...

if Dresta so quick to make a diss record, why not to go in the studio with Lil e and Work???

Same reason Hood Surgeon Dissed Game, i think they all, Lil E, Hood and Dresta tyhought they was gonna get something out of it, and Game made them flop, than time has showed us that Nigga is getting money and Fame and Respect for his work and Lil  E is getting respect for what??? This aint A Game song? Where Kray and Lay killed it and He Rhymed Trigga with Figga, Nigga and Bigga???

SMH

One of my cousins boys went to punk Hood surgeon once, over some bitch or some shit, that fagget nigga almost cried at the club, did u see his Face? He looks like a Gay Version of Dre, I mean, Dre is gay, but this nigga is Outta closet Gay

rasheed

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2008, 12:51:50 AM »
yea idk either...but i would like to... 8)

Who the fukk is that in ur sig wit game? that nigga is everywhere

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2008, 02:57:11 AM »
lookin forward to u uploadin warning big d 8)

D-Stress

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2008, 03:00:36 AM »
I bet 5k Dresta Came up to Game asking him some money or a deal oir something and Game turned it down, same with Young Dre, They hate Game coz they are broke as fuck and they aint banging. They just hate coz they are broke.

Game couldnt care less for that faggot nigga, after Doctors advocate everbody got it that Game is a true West Coast MC that puts his soul into the music, aint nobody dissed Game since DA, coz they actually understood that Nigga works his ass off and rich homosexual Nice Fat Looking Kids like Lil eazy are not working at all...

if Dresta so quick to make a diss record, why not to go in the studio with Lil e and Work???

Same reason Hood Surgeon Dissed Game, i think they all, Lil E, Hood and Dresta tyhought they was gonna get something out of it, and Game made them flop, than time has showed us that Nigga is getting money and Fame and Respect for his work and Lil  E is getting respect for what??? This aint A Game song? Where Kray and Lay killed it and He Rhymed Trigga with Figga, Nigga and Bigga???

SMH

One of my cousins boys went to punk Hood surgeon once, over some bitch or some shit, that fagget nigga almost cried at the club, did u see his Face? He looks like a Gay Version of Dre, I mean, Dre is gay, but this nigga is Outta closet Gay

too much hatin..yes ur right.

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2008, 09:19:39 AM »

ha ha was wacko at the pain video shoot?

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2008, 09:24:38 AM »
From what I first heard about the beef Dresta said Game called him up threatening him after some type of beef with a verse or something. After that Dresta destroyed him and Game didnt respond for sake of getting his shit split in.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2008, 10:33:25 AM »
Dre'sta dissed Game on Bangadoshis 2. I think Spider got BG and Dre'sta into his beef with Game which is why it started.

messi19

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2008, 10:35:16 AM »
From what I first heard about the beef Dresta said Game called him up threatening him after some type of beef with a verse or something. After that Dresta destroyed him and Game didnt respond for sake of getting his shit split in.

lmao Dresta one of my favorites but u act like Game cant murk dude. Its just that he said he wasnt gonna do any record about dude before.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2008, 12:02:37 PM »

ha ha was wacko at the pain video shoot?

yea...that nigga be everywhere innit? lol

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2008, 01:58:56 PM »
the streets and the industry is too different monsters. fans of game will never understand why he gets dissed by real cats sometime it's simple ass that yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2008, 05:12:35 PM »
real shit box!!!!

the streets and the industry is too different monsters. fans of game will never understand why he gets dissed by real cats sometime it's simple ass that yell
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2008, 05:19:49 PM »
why does he have STRETCH on his stomach

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2008, 06:55:04 PM »
why does he have STRETCH on his stomach

i think that was his name when he was younger 4 bein so tall...thats wat i heard...dont hold me 2 that...lol... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!