Author Topic: DRESTA & GAME BEEF  (Read 4834 times)

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
Re: DRESTA & GAME BEEF
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2008, 06:56:36 PM »
btw this diss song isnt all that im sorry but its not people jus overatin it jus because of who made it...imo

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

No Teflon

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2008, 10:18:03 PM »
the streets and the industry is too different monsters. fans of game will never understand why he gets dissed by real cats sometime it's simple ass that yell

no its not, as a Man to man, Dresta dissed Game who surely didnt steal his bars, or didnt get what he wanted from Dresta, Game aint spoken to him since 2004 and Dresta just woke up one day feeling like he needs to diss Game...

AS a man to man, Rass Kass Dissed Game, If Dresta Met Game in 2006 when Game was mad Heated, Game would punch the shit outta that bitch nigga, same with Rass KAss and all them...

i can tell my cousin now to Beat the shit outta Hood Sergion any time,  he sees him every week or so, i can call my cousin now and Tell him to beat the shitt outta Hood S with a rubber Dildo like "Garry from Lock stock and Two Smoking Barells" and Hood dissed Game too, does it make hood a real nigga????

Dresta had no reason to diss Game, he just was mad at him for making it and him being broke..

When was the last time Dresta put some work? in Real CPT Gs Song? When was the last time he did any work???

messi19

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2008, 10:25:33 PM »
the streets and the industry is too different monsters. fans of game will never understand why he gets dissed by real cats sometime it's simple ass that yell

nigga fuck outta here with your ol boring preaching ass. Everybody on top from the west gets dissed by these bum ass dudes. EVERYBODY from Snoop, Dre, X, Game etc etc the list goes on.
They can talk all they want but yet nobody did shit to the nigga Game. Werent they supposed to do this and that to dude? And who gives a fuck about whos a real banger and not? these mufuckas
stay judging rappers by dumb shit. I bet dude can serve half these so called gangstas anyway 1 on 1. Fuck what u done before all we know is Game is putting on dope music and grinding the other shit who
gives a fuck thats his shit.

NIGGAS WANNA LOVE THE RAPPER NOT THEIR MUSIC
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 10:28:05 PM by Eric M. Bishop »

DeathrowIs4Life

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2008, 12:25:35 AM »

no its not, as a Man to man, Dresta dissed Game who surely didnt steal his bars, or didnt get what he wanted from Dresta, Game aint spoken to him since 2004 and Dresta just woke up one day feeling like he needs to diss Game...

AS a man to man, Rass Kass Dissed Game, If Dresta Met Game in 2006 when Game was mad Heated, Game would punch the shit outta that bitch nigga, same with Rass KAss and all them...

i can tell my cousin now to Beat the shit outta Hood Sergion any time,  he sees him every week or so, i can call my cousin now and Tell him to beat the shitt outta Hood S with a rubber Dildo like "Garry from Lock stock and Two Smoking Barells" and Hood dissed Game too, does it make hood a real nigga????

Dresta had no reason to diss Game, he just was mad at him for making it and him being broke..

When was the last time Dresta put some work? in Real CPT Gs Song? When was the last time he did any work???

Ur cuzin this, ur cuzin that..... can u tell ur cuzin to slap Suge Knight? Exactly, Suge slapped ur idol Game so shuttup already bitch. Dresta's prolly pissed that game keeps riding Eazy when he never knew Eazy. Yukmouth was mad that Game kept ridin Pac when he aint know Pac. So shut the fuck up already n get off games nuts

No Teflon

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2008, 04:19:59 AM »
^^^ I dont give a fuck if Suge Slapped Game, which never was confirmed..game is not my idol, Game is a homosexual Rapper and Yuk wasnt mad at him for Riding Pac, lol wtf??? Did u even know why the beef started?

And Even if Dresta was mad, that was as old as Young Hootie Dissing Game, they chopped it out million times already..

Besides, Isnt Dresta A Crip nigga??? Big Wy would leave his body swiss cheesed if He came to piru and said nasty things about Game, wacko, Big Wy, gold the Games name In Piru

messi19

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2008, 04:30:42 AM »

Ur cuzin this, ur cuzin that..... can u tell ur cuzin to slap Suge Knight? Exactly, Suge slapped ur idol Game so shuttup already bitch. Dresta's prolly pissed that game keeps riding Eazy when he never knew Eazy. Yukmouth was mad that Game kept ridin Pac when he aint know Pac. So shut the fuck up already n get off games nuts

Yeah i bet u saw the whole thing..which hand did Suge use ::). I swear these niggas should stay at the hair salon and shit the way they be believing eeeeeeverything they hear

"giiiiirl did u hurr about that nigga Game gettin slapped by SUGAR KNIGHT" "mmmmhmmm, giiirl you know that shit happened, fo reaaal" go head nigga gossip.

lol at u saying their beef started because Yuk felt like Game didnt know Pac lmao.

N this what im tryna figure out so what if he didnt know Eazy? The nigga PAYIN HOMAGE to dude saying how much he did for the west. Haha westcoast rappers are straight ass emotional bitches.

Thats not why their beef started at all not the one with Yuk and not the one with Dresta.

westside159

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2008, 01:41:33 PM »
HE said  - IM A PRODUCT OF THAT CRIP YOU GOT ON YOUR ARM /    OOH

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2008, 01:47:14 PM »
they both dope mcs.... fuck it

messi19

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2008, 01:48:50 PM »

Suck the tip of my dick u a product of a hoe...nigga

westside159

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2008, 01:50:49 PM »

Suck the tip of my dick u a product of a hoe...nigga

That was some Fruity gay ass shit homie !!!! What the fucc are you talkin bout ?  I was saying the lyrics to the DISS SONG nigga !!!!!!   ::) ::)

CasperGomez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2008, 02:22:56 PM »
they both make good music

but game needs to tone down the g shit he plays too hard

my boy dresta is a nutty did his time has his stripes...he can speak on it

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2008, 06:12:41 PM »

nigga fuck outta here with your ol boring preaching ass. Everybody on top from the west gets dissed by these bum ass dudes. EVERYBODY from Snoop, Dre, X, Game etc etc the list goes on.
They can talk all they want but yet nobody did shit to the nigga Game. Werent they supposed to do this and that to dude? And who gives a fuck about whos a real banger and not? these mufuckas
stay judging rappers by dumb shit. I bet dude can serve half these so called gangstas anyway 1 on 1. Fuck what u done before all we know is Game is putting on dope music and grinding the other shit who
gives a fuck thats his shit.

NIGGAS WANNA LOVE THE RAPPER NOT THEIR MUSIC
on come to the rescue of game on every thread as busta,get the fucc outta here with that. yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

The_Offence

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2008, 06:25:12 PM »
 :D ;D at dresta

this niggas career been OVER since eazy died, Whats his last hit record ?  ;D as a matter of fact did he even have any hits ? ;D people just know dude as the cat that was in real muthafucking g's video but if they see him on the streets now they wouldn't know who the fuck he is, this nigga been in the game forever and has nothing to show for it,no deal, no labels ,nothing

dresta  ;D ;D

thats like my grandfather dissing somebody

this would be important if it was somebody relevant hip hop,not some old ass nigga only known because of his affiliation with eazy e, dude has done nothing by himself

« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 06:27:30 PM by The_Offence »