Author Topic: its soo funny ( jobs thoughts)  (Read 322 times)

MarkCruz

Re: its soo funny ( jobs thoughts)
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2008, 09:33:38 AM »
LOL YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT EMO NIGGA.

now this nigga tryin to call me elmo.....nigga you whack. whats the problem here eye live all the way on the east coast and you live on the westcoast.......... 3,000 miles apart. so whats good u got an address or are you homeless?

I CALLED YOU EMO NOT ELMO.  ELMO HAS SWAG.

JOB STOP MAKING THREADS EVERY TIME YOU LEARN SOMETHING YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAUGHT IN MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL.

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2008, 11:10:34 AM »
Get it together Danny.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2008, 02:36:53 PM »
LOL YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT EMO NIGGA.

now this nigga tryin to call me elmo.....nigga you whack. whats the problem here eye live all the way on the east coast and you live on the westcoast.......... 3,000 miles apart. so whats good u got an address or are you homeless?

I CALLED YOU EMO NOT ELMO.  ELMO HAS SWAG.

JOB STOP MAKING THREADS EVERY TIME YOU LEARN SOMETHING YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAUGHT IN MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL.
yea because they  really teach that in middle/ highschool you iodiot.    ey dont reply to me , or anything unless it got something to do with where you can be located straight up.........your a clown.....

MarkCruz

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2008, 06:26:39 PM »
IT WAS ONE OF THE CONFLICTS THAT LED TO THE AMERICAN CIVIL WAR YOU IDIOT...IF I RECALL CORRECTLY THAT WAS 8TH GRADE MATERIAL.

DANNY GOMEZ WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU FROM ?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2008, 10:23:15 AM »
whatever

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2008, 02:58:35 PM »
Don't you guys see this is an alias?

still a real mufucka

boycriedwolf

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2008, 03:39:45 PM »
eye know Danny is a real person but he is not what he seems to be, trust me on that one. Eye grew up with the kid

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 04:09:30 PM »
Job, you wouldn't like the new Harold and Kumar movie.... the KKK is in it, funny movie though.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2008, 09:03:34 PM »
watchin these court tv or reality cop shows on the difference on how they handle white & Black people. eye just saw this pale face get out of his car with a screw driver!?!??!?! threating to slice n dice........... what happens they tase him but it doesnt fade him then they just circle around him with they guns drawn then after about a while of talkin.......they finally neutralize him by hitting him in a spot that wont kill him.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

if this nigga was Black as soon as them cops seen that screw driver no talkin , nothing they would of unload on his ass. do you know why. because to them (this country) we are only 3/5's of a human being!!!! (didn't know that huh), was written in the constitution.

wonder why we are considered 3 /5's and not 5/5. because they took away 1.) our nationality 2.) they took away our God and religion and replaced it with theirs.
 so to these devils we are just property , and nothing more. dont let these people fool you

Don't you ever get bored of talking like this? i mean if thats your beliefs then great, but must we suffer your constant incoherent babbling nonsense? Can we not create another sub forum called "why jobology hates everyone" and let him run it.

He says he hates pale faces. Calls Latino's white and any black person who speaks up is instantly called an uncle tom. no one is ever allowed an opinion.

dude is an expert on white vs blacks relations he should made his doctoral thesis on this and write a fuckin 1000 pages book on it

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2008, 09:07:05 PM »
I'm sure there's other people like job, but are they enough to have their own forums so they can plot against white people n shit?