Author Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD  (Read 6701 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD
« Reply #585 on: June 30, 2008, 02:40:19 PM »
Elano, take that shit somewhere else m8, in 9 out of 10 topics you just randomly insult people, usually K-Dub. Keep that shit to the g-spot.

The Maestro

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #586 on: June 30, 2008, 02:58:14 PM »
Elano, take that shit somewhere else m8, in 9 out of 10 topics you just randomly insult people, usually K-Dub. Keep that shit to the g-spot.

Hehe, let he have his rants. He's just bitter.

kemizt

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #587 on: June 30, 2008, 02:58:50 PM »
Be prepared to find out about some nasty stuff your mother did

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #588 on: June 30, 2008, 07:35:32 PM »
Be prepared to find out about some nasty stuff your mother did
:laugh:

kemizt

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #589 on: June 30, 2008, 08:17:18 PM »
ELANO IS ONE OF THE BEST POSTERS HERE. DUDE KEEPS IT REAL AND HES FUNNY. BIG PROPS 2 ELANO.  8)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #590 on: June 30, 2008, 08:39:21 PM »
ELANO IS ONE OF THE BEST POSTERS HERE. DUDE KEEPS IT REAL AND HES FUNNY. BIG PROPS 2 ELANO.  8)

I actually dont mind most of his posts, he is clearly passionate about football which i can respect. Its just when he goes off topic and starts coming out with some childish nonsense that bugs me, ruins the flow of the thread.

Elano should just start his own thread entitled "The following peoples mothers done the following nasty shit" in the g-spot and just let all that pre-pubescant inner rage go....

The Maestro

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #591 on: June 30, 2008, 11:39:11 PM »

I actually dont mind most of his posts, he is clearly passionate about football which i can respect. Its just when he goes off topic and starts coming out with some childish nonsense that bugs me, ruins the flow of the thread.

Elano should just start his own thread entitled "The following peoples mothers done the following nasty shit" in the g-spot and just let all that pre-pubescant inner rage go....

I CANT WAIT FOR ELANO TO COME IN HERE AND TELL EVERY1 TO  :sshh:

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #592 on: July 01, 2008, 01:55:56 AM »
so why is soccer not gay?

In a basketball game you can see more skin of the players than in a soccer game. Therefore basketball is a lot gayer than soccer. Basketball is almost as gay as wrestling.

basketball involves no men kicking high. You're a homo looking at men's skin.

How is that gay?

And btw, you're the one who brought up that homo shit to begin with...

LOL dont pay me no attention i was super loaded at like 4 am or whatever time it was and I went on a super stupid post rampage.

Elevz

« Reply #593 on: July 01, 2008, 10:32:26 AM »

I CANT WAIT FOR ELANO TO COME IN HERE AND TELL EVERY1 TO  :sshh:

Too fuckin' obvious... ::)