Author Topic: Nas "Lost Tapes"-more like "Lost Fans"  (Read 1095 times)

Don Seer

Re: Nas "Lost Tapes"-more like "Lost Fans"
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2002, 12:25:16 AM »
^^-- lol true true  ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2002, 02:46:54 AM »
i dont really think im nas biased,  i have givin jay props.  Im not like infinite or hellrazor who think tha blueprint is horrible album.  i think its a great album but i perfer stillmatic

Same here man. It's not like I 'worship' Nas just because him and Jay have beef like some people I know, i've always been a huge Nas fan and i've always thought Jay-Z was overrated, even when they were on good terms. Surely if I hated Jay that much I wouldn't spend my hard earned money on his records.  

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2002, 02:50:42 AM »
Oh, and to King Suge, why are you so obsessed with sales? I bet you never touch anything that hasn't been awarded platinum do you? Thats sad man.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

bez

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2002, 06:26:20 AM »
it mite just be that time of year where nobody has any fuckin money.  I know there about 20 albums I wanan get but cant cos of money:
Cube Greatest hits
nas Lost Tapes
Micheal jackson Invincilbe
Micheal Jackson Thriller
Eminem The Eminem Show
Xzibit Restless
Xzibit man Vs Machine
2Pac Me Against The World
2Pac & Outlaws Ride Wi Us Or...

Dam so many,

teecee

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2002, 08:37:28 AM »
JOME JOME JOME:

Why the fuck am i biased towards NAS?  Cuz he is one of my favourite rappers, has an incredible amount of dope songs, and when he wants to he can still go back to his ILLMATIC form?  Sure, NAs does a lot of dumb shit, but he also has more dope songs than a lot of other people.  He doesn't have to rely on gimmicks (Nore- "WHAT WHAT")or yelling all the time (MOP).  

Nas is the type off hiphop i like cuz he is actualy a new york rapper who doesn't rely on punchlines or being all grimy and yelling and shit.  Sure, his commercial shit usually sucks, but when he drops a cd like LOST TAPES, with no commercial track on it, straight real hiphop, and it sells 90,000 first week with out a video, isn't that pretty good?  Cuz everyone knows true shit does not sell anymore............So get this biased shit out of your fucking head, cuz when my favourite artists fuck up like NAs has many times, or Snoop has many times, or Ras KAss with his pathetic commercial tracks, or Xzibit with his new album, i say something. THats not being BIASED, is it JOME?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2002, 09:03:41 AM »
Most of what teecee said is how I feel too.

I'm not Nas baised cause I think that Stillmatic and The Lost Tapes are probably the 2 best album to come out in the last year.  And that I believe Jay-Z lost in the beef.

I purchased The Blueprint, it's a good album, I just think that Stillmatic is better.  Jay's verse on "Takeover" is the highlight of the war.  And Blueprint had some real bangers "Heart Of The City", "Renegades", "Girls, Girls, Girls".

I think that Nas is the better emcee and I can defend that statement easier than if I said that Jigga is better.

P.S.      I think that's an impressive first week for THIS album.  If that's happens to God's Son, then that would be disapointing.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2002, 11:38:55 AM »
Nastradamous is better than just about anything cash money has put out, keep in mind i said just about and not everything, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2002, 12:26:58 PM »
Most of what teecee said is how I feel too.

I'm not Nas baised cause I think that Stillmatic and The Lost Tapes are probably the 2 best album to come out in the last year.  And that I believe Jay-Z lost in the beef.

I purchased The Blueprint, it's a good album, I just think that Stillmatic is better.  Jay's verse on "Takeover" is the highlight of the war.  And Blueprint had some real bangers "Heart Of The City", "Renegades", "Girls, Girls, Girls".

I think that Nas is the better emcee and I can defend that statement easier than if I said that Jigga is better.

P.S.      I think that's an impressive first week for THIS album.  If that's happens to God's Son, then that would be disapointing.

I realize its B-side material, but the fact it didnt push 100,000 units in its first week is shocking-lts be honest. Anyways-also, I find it disgusting that Nas calls himself "God's son"-and thats real.  DISGUSTING....
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2002, 12:32:11 PM »
I misspoke and Im really sorry.  Nas' Lost Tapes didnt sell 90,000 copies.  I was wrong.  It sold about 70,000 according to Billboard//

Now tell me how great THAT number is you Nas marks.

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2002, 01:09:27 PM »

I realize its B-side material, but the fact it didnt push 100,000 units in its first week is shocking-lts be honest. Anyways-also, I find it disgusting that Nas calls himself "God's son"-and thats real.  DISGUSTING....

The material is better than almost everything that's come out this year.

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2002, 02:14:32 PM »

The material is better than almost everything that's come out this year.

He calls himself God's son..that makes me sick.  There is nothing holy about Nas.  He has profanity laced rap songs and even did a video mocking Jesus' crucifixion.  Id slap him in the mouth if I saw him for this blatant sacreligious behavior.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2002, 02:21:53 PM »

He calls himself God's son..that makes me sick.  There is nothing holy about Nas.  He has profanity laced rap songs and even did a video mocking Jesus' crucifixion.  Id slap him in the mouth if I saw him for this blatant sacreligious behavior.

What does my quote have to do with this?

I'm not religious.  I could care less if he calls himself God's Son, he could call himself Satan for all I care, as long as he keeps making quality hip-hop.

teecee

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2002, 04:05:06 PM »
He calls himself "Gods Son" cuz he means he is the Jesus of hiphop, what is so bad about that?  Nas is one of the deeper cats in hiphop, who is favourite holier than thou artist King Suge?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2002, 01:51:36 PM »
I just looked at the Billboard 200.

The Lost Tapes debuted at #10.

That's impressive for having no single or video.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2002, 04:19:31 PM »
King Suge is just a Nas hater..............he has cursing in his songs, big deal?? If you dont like cursing in your songs, tell me this: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LISTENING TO HIP HOP?? Goddamn........
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0