Author Topic: יִשְרָאֵל  (Read 934 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: יִשְרָאֵל
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2008, 03:28:10 PM »
^^^ You guys should learn to be a bit more peaceful, wtf did Israel ever do to you? ::)

So I can't dislike the nazis cause they didn't anything to me?

A nazi is a person that is disgustingly racist, Israel is a country. Are you mad at Germany? LOL

No, I'm not mad at Germany, Israel or Palesitna

kemizt

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 03:39:18 PM »
^^^ You guys should learn to be a bit more peaceful, wtf did Israel ever do to you? ::)

A nazi is a person that is disgustingly racist, Israel is a country.

Some say that Israel is a disgustingly racist country.

- It is a  Jewish/Zionist state devoted exclusively to the culture, interests, heritage and religion of the Jewish people.

- Human-rights abuses Israel inflicts on the Palestinians.

- Marriages and other aspects of civil laws are decided by religious courts who do not recognize marriage between Jews and Palestinians.

- Arab pupils make up a third of the total school population in Israel but Arab schools receive just seven per cent of the Israeli education ministry's budget.

- The "national priority areas", which give extra benefits to residents and businesses, are almost completely for the Jews -- even though the Central Bureau of Statistics showed 70 per cent of the poorest areas in  Israel are Arab. Currently  492 Jewish communities have priority.  There are four  small Arab villages on the list.

I'm just sayin', a lot of jews have this persecution complex to the point where the jewish or jew state can do no harm. It's almost as bad as the paranoid black approach like dubcc's jobology (danny gomez), pretty out of touch and unfairly biased more so than the institutions they complain about.

Don't act all surprised and offended if someone says fuck israel.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 03:40:53 PM by Next Door Neighbor (born for swingin) »

Floydness

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 04:16:50 PM »

- It is a  Jewish/Zionist state devoted exclusively to the culture, interests, heritage and religion of the Jewish people.

- Marriages and other aspects of civil laws are decided by religious courts who do not recognize marriage between Jews and Palestinians.

- Arab pupils make up a third of the total school population in Israel but Arab schools receive just seven per cent of the Israeli education ministry's budget.

- The "national priority areas", which give extra benefits to residents and businesses, are almost completely for the Jews -- even though the Central Bureau of Statistics showed 70 per cent of the poorest areas in  Israel are Arab. Currently  492 Jewish communities have priority.  There are four  small Arab villages on the list.

I'm just sayin', a lot of jews have this persecution complex to the point where the jewish or jew state can do no harm. It's almost as bad as the paranoid black approach like dubcc's jobology (danny gomez), pretty out of touch and unfairly biased more so than the institutions they complain about.

I lived in Israel for 3 years and I know that Israel has many flaws, but let me tell you that they are NOT racist at all. They actually love Americans, and all other tourists. They will befriend you right away, and generally be very warm and nice to you. If your car gets stuck in the middle of some stranded place, you can always count on somebody to stop and help you. I dont know about what you said above, so I wont argue that. I just know everybody needs to stop being so fucken racist and we should all just live in peace.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2008, 04:43:08 PM »

You can make a list like that for any country...fact of the matter is, Israel is a Jewish country (a very small one, at that). Who knows if the Jews would've even survived without one?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2008, 05:11:55 PM »
A Lot of hate towards Israel! 

C'mon folks you meet bad eggs, it's not only localized or specific to the Jews you know!
For the most part, Jews are Cool!

Though i have met some who are abrupt and some times stiff necked..but  such is life you know...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2008, 11:20:31 PM »
A Lot of hate towards Israel! 

C'mon folks you meet bad eggs, it's not only localized or specific to the Jews you know!
For the most part, Jews are Cool!

Though i have met some who are abrupt and some times stiff necked..but  such is life you know...

dont get me wrong, i dont hate israel. i've been to a couple barmistvah's for lifelong firends and i love them and their families..

me and my boy get down with the
קנה-בשם
whenever i'm back home..
it's all love.
just so happens one of the biggest pricks on dubcc happens to share their faith and has the nerve to call israel "dankier", like their national pride comes from smoking weed and listening to hip hop all day.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2008, 01:21:06 AM »
^you're an idiot.

MarkCruz

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2008, 01:34:57 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2008, 01:40:33 AM »
^I agree.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2008, 07:13:01 AM »

You can make a list like that for any country...fact of the matter is, Israel is a Jewish country (a very small one, at that). Who knows if the Jews would've even survived without one?

Pardon me, but that is a bullshit excuse, there is and there are Jews all around the world living comfortably and surviving very well, with or without Israel.
Anyway, I got nothing against Israel being a country for Jews or existing (and I know for myself that on a personal level Jews are capable of being very nice and friendly and I would have no problem wit getting lifted wit you and talking religious jibberish).

But the problem is denying the Palestinians to have their own place and using military hardware against densely populated civilian areas and the massive collateral damage that entails. Israel dosn't want to set boarders, why? Don't be so naive as to avoid looking at a map of Israel over the past couple of decades, them boarders keep creeping slowly, slowly, sneakily, sneakily, yall really are not doing much to dispel the sterotype....

...is it wrong for us to expect better conduct from the Jewish state? Aren't yall sick of being greedy and self-centered? Seriously? Surely yall must have enough fucking land by now, surely yall must be fucking happy now? The Holocaust was a terrible thing to happen not just due to the lives lost, but also due to the terrible self-centered fear and greed it instilled in the following Jewish generations...its a vicious cycle.

Anyway, its important not to get stranded and bogged down within our own points of view and to remain with an open heart to all...if we can do that then there is hope for us all.

Alas! the world is full of enormous lights and mysteries, and man shuts them from himself with one small hand!
                                                                                                          -Zen Quote by Rabbi Baal Shem Tov.

This is Overfiend and I love you all.
PEACE.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 07:44:07 AM by Illuminatus Overfiend »

D-Stress

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2008, 07:17:47 AM »
LMAO AT ALL COMMENTS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J Bananas

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2008, 12:32:13 PM »
^you're an idiot.

you have every right to get embarrassed, and subsequently mad.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2008, 03:36:23 PM »
^you're an idiot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2008, 03:37:18 PM »

Pardon me, but that is a bullshit excuse, there is and there are Jews all around the world living comfortably and surviving very well, with or without Israel.
Anyway, I got nothing against Israel being a country for Jews or existing (and I know for myself that on a personal level Jews are capable of being very nice and friendly and I would have no problem wit getting lifted wit you and talking religious jibberish).

But the problem is denying the Palestinians to have their own place and using military hardware against densely populated civilian areas and the massive collateral damage that entails. Israel dosn't want to set boarders, why? Don't be so naive as to avoid looking at a map of Israel over the past couple of decades, them boarders keep creeping slowly, slowly, sneakily, sneakily, yall really are not doing much to dispel the sterotype....

...is it wrong for us to expect better conduct from the Jewish state? Aren't yall sick of being greedy and self-centered? Seriously? Surely yall must have enough fucking land by now, surely yall must be fucking happy now? The Holocaust was a terrible thing to happen not just due to the lives lost, but also due to the terrible self-centered fear and greed it instilled in the following Jewish generations...its a vicious cycle.

Anyway, its important not to get stranded and bogged down within our own points of view and to remain with an open heart to all...if we can do that then there is hope for us all.

Alas! the world is full of enormous lights and mysteries, and man shuts them from himself with one small hand!
                                                                                                          -Zen Quote by Rabbi Baal Shem Tov.

This is Overfiend and I love you all.
PEACE.

The situation is a lot more complex than you think, bro. You're looking at it all one sided.

JAZ

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2008, 03:45:46 PM »
lol at the thread popping up from right to left in the Gspot list.