Author Topic: יִשְרָאֵל  (Read 899 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: יִשְרָאֵל
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2008, 05:08:55 PM »
lol at the thread popping up from right to left in the Gspot list.
Yeah Sup with that??
Well I may have written it wrong, not sure..if i did..then my bad..but that's crazy how it looks...perhaps NIk knows..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

J Bananas

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2008, 05:35:40 PM »
it's the hebrew text either you or i put in here

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2008, 05:40:16 PM »

yeah I know i got the Hebrew text, but it was not like this when i opened the thread..though..lol..Kinda looks cool though!!
 8) 8) :D :D :D

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2008, 06:45:25 PM »
fuck Israel once again.....get the fuck out of here with "oh jews wouldn't survive without they own state"

Australian Bastard

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2008, 07:10:05 PM »

You can make a list like that for any country...fact of the matter is, Israel is a Jewish country (a very small one, at that). Who knows if the Jews would've even survived without one?

Pardon me, but that is a bullshit excuse, there is and there are Jews all around the world living comfortably and surviving very well, with or without Israel.
Anyway, I got nothing against Israel being a country for Jews or existing (and I know for myself that on a personal level Jews are capable of being very nice and friendly and I would have no problem wit getting lifted wit you and talking religious jibberish).

But the problem is denying the Palestinians to have their own place and using military hardware against densely populated civilian areas and the massive collateral damage that entails. Israel dosn't want to set boarders, why? Don't be so naive as to avoid looking at a map of Israel over the past couple of decades, them boarders keep creeping slowly, slowly, sneakily, sneakily, yall really are not doing much to dispel the sterotype....

...is it wrong for us to expect better conduct from the Jewish state? Aren't yall sick of being greedy and self-centered? Seriously? Surely yall must have enough fucking land by now, surely yall must be fucking happy now? The Holocaust was a terrible thing to happen not just due to the lives lost, but also due to the terrible self-centered fear and greed it instilled in the following Jewish generations...its a vicious cycle.

Anyway, its important not to get stranded and bogged down within our own points of view and to remain with an open heart to all...if we can do that then there is hope for us all.

Alas! the world is full of enormous lights and mysteries, and man shuts them from himself with one small hand!
                                                                                                          -Zen Quote by Rabbi Baal Shem Tov.

This is Overfiend and I love you all.
PEACE.

The situation is a lot more complex than you think, bro. You're looking at it all one sided.

I know. I am. But that does not make it any less valid of an opinion, just because an opinion is not from your point of view, or even from Israel's point of view, does not make it any less excuseable or significant. Otherwise that would be self-centered wouldn't it? And that is a problem...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 07:12:49 PM by Illuminatus Overfiend »

JAZ

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2008, 06:09:59 PM »

yeah I know i got the Hebrew text, but it was not like this when i opened the thread..though..lol..Kinda looks cool though!!
i dont know. i happened after a few replies. hebrew is red from right to left. so i guess it took a while for the board we was on some hebrew shit. rud is gettin slow.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2008, 06:24:22 PM »

i dont know. i happened after a few replies. hebrew is red from right to left. so i guess it took a while for the board we was on some hebrew shit. rud is gettin slow.
Oh Yeah, right-to-left..lol...props!