Author Topic: DUBCNN: Big Hutch of Above The Law On The Basement Tonight! [Info Inside]  (Read 86 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

Big Hutch On The Basement Tonight! - May 16, 2008 By : Eddie

Big Hutch aka Cold 187um of Above The Law will be appearing on U92.7's show "The Basement" on Friday night from 10 PM- 1 AM PST! Hutch is rumored to be talking about a variety of crazy stuff that you're not gonna want to miss!

If you're in the desert area, you can tune to 92.7 to check it out, but if not, you're in luck because the show is available for live stream at U92.7's Website. If you hit up The Basement's Myspace you can even see a live video feed of the entire show!

Shouts out to The Basement for repping the West Coast hard every week! Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest event info.

Drop feedback!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i wonder what Hutch is going to rant about this time  ;D

SeanOne

• Lil Geezy
This show has been cancelled....good looking out to the people who hit us up on the myspace.  We will keep everyone posted as to when he reschedules, in the mean time you can also check out our calendar to see who else we got comming through the show.  We have guest almost every week, stay tuned and keep reppin the west!!!

SeanOne
The Basement

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Ah shit! I wanted to check the show, that's ok, I will have more time to watch the Lakers' game!

Good looking to The Basement for airing the legendary Cold 187um aka Big Hutch!