Author Topic: Spider Loc Talks To Dubcnn - Exclusive Interview Up Now + New Audio  (Read 1382 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com/interviews/spiderloc08

Dubcnn linked up with the self proclaimed "n-gga you love to hate" Spider Loc for a controversial interview. The Baymaac/G-Unit rapper talks to us about his current label situation, whether he's dropping an album on G-Unit or not, and he talks about his new street album "The Nigga U Love To Hate".

Spider also speaks on Snoop Dogg and his feelings on the video where Snoop wanted to set up a Spider vs Game fight. He tells us who he's feeling from the West Coast, talks to us about his mixtape grind, the evolution of the game and much more.

To read or listen to this interview, click below:

Exclusive Interview With Spider Loc (May '08)

We also have a new joint for ya'll off the "Nigga U Love To Hate" street album which will be dropping June 24th 2008. The track is called "Bury Me A Gee", check it out below:

Spider Loc - Bury Me A Gee

Drop your feedback on the forums as always!

DPGC23

DOPE INTERVIEW MAN
WONDER WHASAP WITH HIS GUNIT ALBUM THO,
N HE'S NOT 2 HAPPY WITH SNOOP
HAHA, FUKIT

PROPS

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
whats the point of doing an interview with him? by giving him promo your just making the west coast look even wacker, he aint never gonna have an album, g-unit dont even fuck with him anymore, hes just another homeless rapper in L.A, you realy need to step your game dubcc.

edit:> and the broke ass nigga is dissin snoop dogg?, who the fuck is spider loc to diss snoop? by posting this interview nima all you have done is clown the west coast
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 08:16:14 AM by LongBeachsFinest »

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

The_Offence

spider give it up nigga, no matter how gangsta or real you say you are you're still a wack rapper, and the reason g unit ain't putting out your album is because you straight up ass, everybody seen you was'nt gon drop on g unit yet you ran out and did some hoe ass shit and got g unit tatted on you, you must feel real stupid right about now, nigga you burn too many bridges with west coast rappers, you don fucked your self over, you and 40 glocc, y'all niggaz might as well drop a album called never gon drop or life on the shelf

y'all niggaz run around thinking your shit don't stink like your the worlds top gangsta, untouchable

face it you'll never drop on a major label, play your part & stay in your lane nigga, your irrelevant in hip hop and always will be

50 played you nigga  ;D, if the nigga ain't even putting banks album out, who the fuck are you, face it 50 used you nigga, he just waiting for you to asked him to release you from the label thats why the nigga ain't paying you no mind

at least Olivia was smart  she seen dude not paying her any mind, she got the fuck outta there, but i can't really blame you, you'll never be signed to a major again, enjoy it while it last because the clock is ticking before 50 kicks you to the curb
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 08:36:56 AM by The_Offence »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

whats the point of doing an interview with him? by giving him promo your just making the west coast look even wacker, he aint never gonna have an album, g-unit dont even fuck with him anymore, hes just another homeless rapper in L.A, you realy need to step your game dubcc.

edit:> and the broke ass nigga is dissin snoop dogg?, who the fuck is spider loc to diss snoop? by posting this interview nima all you have done is clown the west coast

You have the right not to like every artist thats on the site.... That doesn't mean that we can't feature them... Just skip the article!

messi19

Haha he shitted on the New West. In your face Young Dre and all you wack niggas.

- Shitted On The New West
- Say He's Gonna Beat Up Snoop
- His Album Aint Never Gonna Come Up

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!

You have the right not to like every artist thats on the site.... That doesn't mean that we can't feature them... Just skip the article!

i also have the right to voice my opinion

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

i also have the right to voice my opinion

Of course you do! It's all good man.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
I still can't get over th fact that the nigga has a g-unit tat. what a sucker haha.

also, can we get someone to teach this mutha fucka to rap? please, he setting the west back with his baywacc flow.

Dubcnn: Let's talk about your label situation, you've been on G-Unit for three years now, what's the situation there?

Man, slow motion for Spi! I'm still a signed artist over there but it's slow motion. I've been out here on this independent grind trying to see what it do, I can't really answer what's going on with the G-Unit situation. I'm as clueless as you are.

Dubcnn: So there are no concrete plans of a Spider Loc album coming out through G-Unit Records?

No sir!

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahah sucker

smegma

I still can't get over th fact that the nigga has a g-unit tat. what a sucker haha.

also, can we get someone to teach this mutha fucka to rap? please, he setting the west back with his baywacc flow.

Dubcnn: Let's talk about your label situation, you've been on G-Unit for three years now, what's the situation there?

Man, slow motion for Spi! I'm still a signed artist over there but it's slow motion. I've been out here on this independent grind trying to see what it do, I can't really answer what's going on with the G-Unit situation. I'm as clueless as you are.

Dubcnn: So there are no concrete plans of a Spider Loc album coming out through G-Unit Records?

No sir!

You also would have had something to bitch about if he had said yes to that question.

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
Re: Spider Loc Talks To Dubcnn - Exclusive Interview Up Now + New Audio
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2008, 09:27:36 AM »

that aint nothin homie........ the fuckin bitch started " g unit crips " lmao you said it one he's a sucker

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2008, 09:30:19 AM »

No sir!

You also would have had something to bitch about if he had said yes to that question.

cos dude cant rap, simple and plain. dude, is thatr dr phil photo u got there? haha HOMOOOOO

805Cyclone

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2008, 09:31:09 AM »
Wack

The_Offence

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2008, 09:39:26 AM »

that aint nothin homie........ the fuckin bitch started " g unit crips " lmao you said it one he's a sucker
:D ;D i forgot about that

G UNIT CRIPS  :D ;D and there lead artist was papa smuf a blood  :D ;D

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2008, 09:51:13 AM »

Exactly!

And Spider isn't about to give up shit!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme