Author Topic: Spider Loc Talks To Dubcnn - Exclusive Interview Up Now + New Audio  (Read 1386 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spider Loc Talks To Dubcnn - Exclusive Interview Up Now + New Audio
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2008, 09:56:32 AM »
*takes Nima's advice & skips article* :)

messi19

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 10:03:54 AM »
How many accounts does the nigga Crash have? "TheRealSupreme, Jay Rome, Midwest Ryder, InDaStreets" nigga nobody feeling Spider.

The nigga shold change his name to Already Dead..cuz the niggas career is gone like Crash hairline.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 10:07:04 AM »
How many accounts does the nigga Crash have? "TheRealSupreme, Jay Rome, Midwest Ryder, InDaStreets" nigga nobody feeling Spider.

The nigga shold change his name to Already Dead..cuz the niggas career is gone like Crash hairline.

How many times is your euro wigger ass going to change your name? Why are you on here having idenity crisis? You already know this ain't Crash because your bitch ass already said you were on my Myspace friends list once upon a time so knock it off and continue to click on any thread that has the Loc's name on it.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Troublesome626

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2008, 10:55:54 AM »
Spider Loc is a Joke

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2008, 11:06:36 AM »
Nice simple interview

D-Stress

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2008, 11:13:24 AM »
why did he name this wack ass track (beatwise) name after classic thug life song?
FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD INTERVIEW THO.
U SHOULD INTERVIEW SOMEONE ELSE THO.WE HAVE ENUFF OF DIZ NEW WEST BULLSHIAT!!!!!

messi19

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2008, 11:14:51 AM »

How many times is your euro wigger ass going to change your name? Why are you on here having idenity crisis? You already know this ain't Crash because your bitch ass already said you were on my Myspace friends list once upon a time so knock it off and continue to click on any thread that has the Loc's name on it.

omg are you saying im white? u are sooooooo racist. Ure saying corny = white people?? Omg thats like soooo disrespectful.....haaaaaaa u mad as fuuuck lol this nigga Crash really happy that i was on his friends list i didnt even know u from the forum at that time lol keep gassin yo self up though..Crash when is Spiders album dropping? dont worry ill wait.

It feels so good that wack rappers aint never coming out...ahhhhhh

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2008, 11:25:01 AM »
''the nigga u love to hate'' what a better name, why everybody wastin so much energy on something that they dont even ''see happening'' , so dude already down? why the fuk u gon kick him n spit ur lungs out? u dont like him god damn skip the fukin article at once!!.

why the fuk everybody makin fun of him judgin him ''ur aint never coming out'' , HALF OF THESE WESTCOAT RAPPERS FUKIN WIT THE MIXTAPE SCENE WILL NEVER DROP AN ALBUM. ei.

nima, srry bout this faggots ''givin u shit'' where the fuck woud we go without dubcnn??? period

Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

D-Stress

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2008, 11:32:40 AM »
It's a nigga that grabbed Snoop's wife's ass at Snoop's house and the nigga didn't take the fade!
RIZZOFL!!

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2008, 11:34:02 AM »
ok props......... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2008, 11:53:49 AM »
that's fucked up that he doesn't even know if he has an album under G-Unit coming out now, but I'm still checkin' for the new shit that he drops...

good interview  8)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2008, 12:10:28 PM »
ahhh spider loc my nigga say whass up to my nigga Big Ruccus. real Gz stay Crippin

messi19

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2008, 12:13:24 PM »
ahhh spider loc my nigga say whass up to my nigga Big Ruccus. real Gz stay Crippin

....on the internet

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2008, 12:22:14 PM »
Ight interview, SPI didnt really seem into it, and it looks like his shit aint ever droppin on G-Unit, he should drop that shit on Koch or something. Hes only gonna sell like no more then 25k!!!

~Lucien~

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2008, 12:26:54 PM »
spider loc... what can I say? he's just another 40 glocc.
a big mouth and ain't that smart.