Author Topic: Spider Loc Talks To Dubcnn - Exclusive Interview Up Now + New Audio  (Read 1374 times)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spider Loc Talks To Dubcnn - Exclusive Interview Up Now + New Audio
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2008, 05:05:04 PM »
SPI is da nigga u love to hate its true  :D

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2008, 05:21:01 PM »
^^that cuz he knows who he can Get at, and who he can't....
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2008, 06:52:45 PM »
''the nigga u love to hate'' what a better name, why everybody wastin so much energy on something that they dont even ''see happening'' , so dude already down? why the fuk u gon kick him n spit ur lungs out? u dont like him god damn skip the fukin article at once!!.

why the fuk everybody makin fun of him judgin him ''ur aint never coming out'' , HALF OF THESE WESTCOAT RAPPERS FUKIN WIT THE MIXTAPE SCENE WILL NEVER DROP AN ALBUM. ei.

nima, srry bout this faggots ''givin u shit'' where the fuck woud we go without dubcnn??? period

Why u so emotional??...It's all good man....it's hip hop which has always been filled with positive and negative energy.

Muhfukka

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2008, 07:37:46 PM »
i dont get into the rap beefs and i dont like the game, but i have to say spider loc is lying to himself

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2008, 08:02:44 PM »
No matter how much hate Spider gets, his threads always manage to get over 1000 views, interview threads, argument threads or w.e get hella views!!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 12:37:51 AM by OG TRIPLE OG »

D~Nice

« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2008, 08:11:03 PM »
No matter how much hate Spider gets, his threads always manage to get over 1000 views, interview thread, argument threads or w.e get hella views!!!

Very true. I can see why Spider was heated about the whole Snoop thing. Snoop should be fighting Loc for the comments he said about his mother on the Dyksfuntional Family soundtrack. Nobody talks about that shit though.

Blood$

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2008, 07:39:15 AM »
^ good point

D-Stress

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2008, 07:56:40 AM »
Snoop should be fighting Loc for the comments he said about his mother on the Dyksfuntional Family soundtrack
what did he say?spider wasnt even on DF Soundtrack(?).

Blood$

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2008, 08:14:01 AM »
^ yes he was, check "Tha Row (Y'all Hoes)" and the title track with Eddie Griffen

« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2008, 08:20:24 AM »
Spider got way too many haters.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2008, 08:51:56 AM »
yea he do, and its mostly game fans that if they seen spider loc in the streets they wouldnt say or do shit just put they heads down and then immediately jump online and get all RAH RAH

he brought up some good points about snoop.. and he's been putting in work way before the fame i dont know why people dont give him more credit , take it he's not the best lyracist out the west but hes improved since he dropped on the scene...
no bullshit how are you going to hate on another rapper because your favorite rapper doesnt like him lol
havent you guys learned from having 50s nuts in your jaws so long back in 2003 when he was going at ja rule and then became ja rule ?? if groupies dont remember the past they gonna repeat it

messi19

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2008, 09:03:17 AM »
yea he do, and its mostly game fans that if they seen spider loc in the streets they wouldnt say or do shit just put they heads down and then immediately jump online and get all RAH RAH

he brought up some good points about snoop.. and he's been putting in work way before the fame i dont know why people dont give him more credit , take it he's not the best lyracist out the west but hes improved since he dropped on the scene...
no bullshit how are you going to hate on another rapper because your favorite rapper doesnt like him lol
havent you guys learned from having 50s nuts in your jaws so long back in 2003 when he was going at ja rule and then became ja rule ?? if groupies dont remember the past they gonna repeat it

lol so lemme get this straight u respect him because of his street shit? FUCK THAT u nerd ass mufucka. Thats what we sayin nobody cares about that shit we care about music he aint gonna do no drive-by now anyway
that shit aint him no more because hes a rapper..so we judge him by his raps. Hahahaha i cant stop laughin at how ure dumb ass want us to give respect to a nigga because his street shit or something when dude is straight ass on the mic
muthafuckas just cant get that this is MUSIC.

like i said:

"Niggas wanna love the rapper, not the music"

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2008, 10:25:43 AM »
^^
on behalf of his street shit yes i do. his music is "OK"
you hate anybody who game hates ive seen you talk shit to people even real rappers who "might" have a situation with game lol

homie look man lol you know you dont like spider loc, 40 glocc, g unit because they beefing with game but dont be madd at me, be madd at yo self for letting the game dictate your actions for you. think for yourself you groupie thats all im saying

and yes its music not the streets so stop getting a hard on everytime game says ima og compton blood from the streets throw it up sawoop cuz u know thats the only reason u like him

messi19

« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2008, 10:54:33 AM »
^^
on behalf of his street shit yes i do. his music is "OK"
you hate anybody who game hates ive seen you talk shit to people even real rappers who "might" have a situation with game lol

homie look man lol you know you dont like spider loc, 40 glocc, g unit because they beefing with game but dont be madd at me, be madd at yo self for letting the game dictate your actions for you. think for yourself you groupie thats all im saying

and yes its music not the streets so stop getting a hard on everytime game says ima og compton blood from the streets throw it up sawoop cuz u know thats the only reason u like him

::) at this post. Spider Loc is GARBAGE and so is 40 Glocc..okay i dont hate Buck, 50, Banks, Dresta, Bishop etc? So what does that mean fool?!

lmao when has Game said "og compton suwop blood throw it up" thats Lil Waynes thing. Sit your ass down with lame ass posts like that booyyy.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2008, 11:29:49 AM »
my post went over your head, ahhh fuck it its no use i would explain it to you but your brains the size of game's tongue ring