Author Topic: Your thoughts on Josef Fritzl  (Read 929 times)

Elano

Your thoughts on Josef Fritzl
« on: May 09, 2008, 11:39:49 AM »

(The man believed to have imprisoned his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and fathered her seven children, has been described as one of the worst cases in Austria's criminal history. )

Fritzl made a sickening confession to his lawyer as he tried to explain away his appalling crimes against his children.

He admitted the “strong woman” was a key influence in shaping his twisted psyche – as was growing up in Nazi Austria during World War II.

Adolf Hitler had been given a rapturous welcome in Fritzl’s home town of Amstetten when he visited in 1938, around the time of the cellar fiend’s third birthday.

Fritzl – who grew up to dominate two families, both above and below ground – said he took his belief in “strict discipline” and “the need to be controlled” from Hitler’s evil regime.

Rapist Fritzl, said by his neighbours to have been a brutal tyrant at home, said: “I always put a lot of value on good behaviour and respect.

“The reason for this is that I belong to an old school of thinking that just does not exist today.

“I grew up in the Nazi times and that meant the need to be controlled and the respect of authority. I suppose I took on some of these old values. It was all subconscious, of course.”

Speaking quietly and pausing frequently to choose his words carefully, Fritzl claimed rejection by father Franz and a troubled childhood had helped turn him into one of the world’s most infamous criminals.

He told how as a youngster he developed a fixation on his mother Rosa because she was “the best woman in the world” – and said he had to fight his urge to have a sexual relationship with her.

Fritzl said: “I come from a small family and grew up in a tiny flat.

“My father was somebody who was a waster, he never took responsibility and was just a loser who always cheated on my mother.

“When I was four she quite rightly threw him out the house. After that my mother and I had no contact with this man, he did not interest us. Suddenly there were only us two.

“My mother was a strong woman, she taught me discipline and control and the values of hard work.

She sent me to a good school so I could learn a good trade and she worked really hard, and took a very difficult job to keep our heads above water.”

Describing his relationship with his mum, Fritzl added: “When I say she was hard on me, she was only as hard as was necessary.

“She was the best woman in the world. I suppose you could describe me as her man, sort of. She was the boss at home and I was the only man in the house.

“It’s complete rubbish to say my mother sexually abused me. My mother was respectable, extremely respectable. I loved her across all boundaries. I was completely and totally in awe of her. That did not mean there was anything else between us, though. There never was and there never would have been.”

Asked by lawyer Rudolf Mayer if he had ever fantasised about a relationship with his mum, he paused before answering: “Yes, probably.

“But I was a very strong man, probably as strong as my mother, and as a result I was capable to keep my desires under control.

“I became older and I managed to meet other women. I had affairs with a few girls and then a short while later I met Rosemarie.”

Calculating Fritzl chose the timid local girl to be his wife because she appeared to be the “perfect” mother for the large family he wanted.

Asked if Rosemarie had anything in common with his own mum, Fritzl snapped: “Absolutely nothing.

She had nothing in common with my mother – perhaps a few similarities if I really think about it.

“Rosemarie was also a wonderful woman, is a wonderful woman. She is just a lot more shy and weaker than my mother. I chose her because I had a strong desire then to have lots of children. I wanted children that did not grow up like me as single children, I wanted children that always had someone else at their side to play with and to support.

“The dream of a big family was with me from when I was very small. And Rosemarie seemed the perfect mother to realise that dream. This is not a good reason to marry, but it is also true to say that I loved her and I still love her.” Even Fritzl struggled when asked to explain why he betrayed his wife and four children by climbing into a flat and raping a young nurse in 1967.

He admitted: “I do not know what drove me to do that. It’s really true I do not know why I did it. I always wanted to be a good husband and a good father.”

Fritzl spent 18 months in jail for the attack, but loyal Rosemarie took him back and they had three more children.

Fritzl made his shocking confession in the hope that detailed analysis of his behaviour would soften outrage at his actions.

But, asked how he would describe himself, Fritzl said: “On the face of it, probably as a monster.”

« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 11:42:21 AM by Elano »

smegma

Re: Your thoughts on Josef Fritzl
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 12:40:58 PM »
What an intelligent question!

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 03:44:04 PM »
I wish the worst possible death possible on this scumbag.

DIP DIP SET SET

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 04:06:45 PM »
his face is frightening

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 12:57:21 PM »
the man should not be in prison. He should be dropped off in the street by the police and the n left to fend for himself against an angry mob looking for blood

[img]

Elano

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 01:53:54 PM »
his face is frightening

he looks like a fuckin devil

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 02:44:15 PM »
Not much thinking to do here :-X

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2008, 02:10:11 PM »
he is a psychiatric psychotic mofo that's fa sho. He's stuck in the anal phasis when you're in love with your mother and in war with your father around 3-4-5 years old. He will probably end up in a psychiatric institute, he is and interesting case nonetheless. What he did is beyond imagination i dont remember earing something like that in my life.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 03:22:43 AM »
i don't understand what would possess a man to do that to his family...

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 05:38:37 AM »
I'm interested in his psychiatric background and the motivations for this behaviour.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 05:46:12 AM »
I'm interested in his psychiatric background and the motivations for this behaviour.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 03:05:18 PM »

maybe interesting to a extent but a little scary if u ask me

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2008, 03:44:28 PM »
the man should not be in prison. He should be dropped off in the street by the police and the n left to fend for himself against an angry mob looking for blood
that and bein in prison will be pretty much the same, his cellmate or anyone will probably kill him
what he should not be is excused as crazy or madness. im sick of this circus we have for justice takin criminals for crazy

8) 8) 8)