Author Topic: Man is Stabbed, Cries for Help, People Hear, Do Nothing, Man Dies  (Read 920 times)

Elano

Re: Man is Stabbed, Cries for Help, People Hear, Do Nothing, Man Dies
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 04:51:13 AM »
And for the record I probably just would of walked away as well.
wow  ::)

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2008, 12:48:32 PM »
i would love to say that all of us posting here would help but the fact of the matter is, we fear the worst. We hear someone cry for help in a dangerous area, we fear the worst. everyone thinks "why is this man screaming for help. someone must of harmed this man" S o it is the human nature to fear what we don't know. Im sure the if the man was lying in the middle of the street then we would help but if he is hidden and then screams, very few people will search and seek out those in need. as we fear it will put ourselves in danger. So the question comes down to them or me?

Just my thoughts

[img]

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2008, 10:40:39 AM »
typical California lol We dont really pay much attention to anyone around us...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2008, 11:11:00 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitty_Genovese

First thing that came to my mind  :-X

this phenomenon is known as the bystander effect

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2008, 03:22:10 PM »

and thats why i hate the fucking people here, i'm probably gonna eventually move away from here

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2008, 04:12:06 PM »

and thats why i hate the fucking people here, i'm probably gonna eventually move away from here

I'd just say that's the city mentality. Not California. There are good people out there, who usually move out areas like Los Angeles/major metropolitan areas, you can find them in smaller towns all over the state.

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2008, 04:16:33 PM »

I'd just say that's the city mentality. Not California. There are good people out there, who usually move out areas like Los Angeles/major metropolitan areas, you can find them in smaller towns all over the state.

yeah but that wouldn't be my only reason, California is also very overpriced....EVERYTHING.

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2008, 04:20:37 PM »

yeah but that wouldn't be my only reason, California is also very overpriced....EVERYTHING.

lol YES. My dad moved from Salinas CA, to Spokane WA. He went from a 500k two bedroom 2.5 bath to a 300k 5 bedroom 4.5 bath 3 story w/ 3 car garage crib. Shit is disgusting.

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2008, 04:23:21 PM »

lol YES. My dad moved from Salinas CA, to Spokane WA. He went from a 500k two bedroom 2.5 bath to a 300k 5 bedroom 4.5 bath 3 story w/ 3 car garage crib. Shit is disgusting.

Exactly, fuck all that, I don't care if I live in Minnesota as long as I'm living nice. Specially if I plan on having a family etc etc. I really wouldn't wanna be anywhere near a place like Los Angeles then. I really didn't understand this a few years ago when my older cousin who has kids told me but now it all makes perfect sense.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2008, 07:59:41 PM »
Move anywhere BETWEEN LA county and downtown SD, close to the beach or maybe Santa Barbara area. doesn't get any better then that in the US besides maybe parts of south Florida

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2008, 08:22:40 PM »
Move anywhere BETWEEN LA county and downtown SD, close to the beach or maybe Santa Barbara area. doesn't get any better then that in the US besides maybe parts of south Florida

thats quite an opinion.

Floydness

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2008, 01:31:13 PM »
This would have never happend in the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, or 80s... people used to care about each other more... what a sad world we live in... :'( :'(