Author Topic: Any1 got teflon don songs?  (Read 69 times)

hk187

• Lil Geezy
Any1 got teflon don songs?
« on: May 10, 2008, 12:33:38 AM »
this shits really old but its a pretty good song n i feel like listening to it lol.. i searched for it on google n the only site i found that has anything matching it is this one.. check this

"A few months ago we introduced you to a rapper out of Surrey BC, The Teflon Don. After spending some time in California recording and networking with the likes of Yukmouth among others, The Teflon Don returned back home to Surrey and hit the lab. He's currently working on his album and has already lined up new songs with C-Bo, Yukmouth, Spice 1, Brotha Lynch and more. The album will feature production from Lorenzo 'Green Eyes', Mike Mosely, and more.

We have 2 brand new tracks as well as a track featuring Yukmouth available for you to download.

The Teflon Don - All A G Really Needs (Feat. Noble)
The Teflon Don - Sochke (Think Twice) (Feat. Rai)
The Teflon Don - Get Touched (Feat. Yukmouth)
The Teflon Don - Mixtape Sampler

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for more info on The Teflon Don's new album & mixtape.

Make sure to check out The Teflon Don's official website where you can find out how he got his name, download more tracks, and order t-shirts. And don't forget to sign up on the Forum and show support. Tell em DUBCNN sent you!"

The song im looking for is SOCHKE (THINK TWICE) (FT RAI).. if anyone has this PLEASE host on megaupload or somethin n tell me link !

hk187

• Lil Geezy
Re: Any1 got teflon don songs?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 11:05:03 PM »
No one has this song?

J Bananas

Re: Any1 got teflon don songs?
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 12:15:52 AM »
no, a gangsta rapper from surrey sounds like a funny idea too