Author Topic: DUBCNN: Ca$his Clears The Air About Rumors On "The West Coast Grind"  (Read 230 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com
http://www.dubcnn.com/podcasts/westcoastgrind

We're back today with a special edition of "The West Coast Grind With Young De & Eddie." Ca$his came to us and wanted to clear the air in regards to rumors that were circulating around the internet last week on TMZ.com and other sites about a domestic issue with his children and baby mama.

You'll get to hear his first exclusive statement right here on this breaking news edition of "The West Coast Grind." Check it out below.

"The West Coast Grind With Young De & Eddie"
Special Edition With Ca$his [Podcast]
Executive Producer: Damizza, Music by DJ Ill Will

Make sure to add The West Coast Grind Page, Young De, Damizza, DJ Ill Will, & Ca$his on Myspace. Check back next Tuesday for the first full-length edition of "The West Coast Grind" with our new team additions.

Drop feedback!

AnybodyKilla

Re: DUBCNN: Ca$his Clears The Air About Rumors On "The West Coast Grind"
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 09:59:31 PM »
No special announcement this time again LOL?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 11:50:11 AM »
where were you?  we made the special announcement!  Damizza is the executive producer and DJ Ill Will does the music now!

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 11:56:30 AM »
good info Eddie, Propz!

smegma

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 12:01:35 PM »
where were you?  we made the special announcement!  Damizza is the executive producer and DJ Ill Will does the music now!

Man, I hope Ill Will pays you for that. You can do the music yourself too, if not better than him. Mixtape DJ's don't deserve free promo.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 12:07:18 PM »

Man, I hope Ill Will pays you for that. You can do the music yourself too, if not better than him. Mixtape DJ's don't deserve free promo.
Ill Will is an integral part of the team!  And no one's getting paid off this, BTW.  It's all for the love!

smegma

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 12:14:21 PM »

Ill Will is an integral part of the team!  And no one's getting paid off this, BTW.  It's all for the love!

Well, you should ask him for money. All you do now is give him free promo. That dude Los actually does something not everyone can do and that is make beats (not that I like a lot of his beats, but ok), but Ill Will... I mean, I have Sound Forge too you know lol.