10 (47.6%)
A fuckin nerd
1 (4.8%)
Retarded
1 (4.8%)
messed up in the head
9 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Smegma is...  (Read 1393 times)

J Bananas

Re: Smegma is...
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2008, 04:53:15 PM »
oh man this is smooth, thanks jrome

JAZ

« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2008, 05:27:14 PM »
Mauzip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Elano

shitting yourself while getting vinegar in your eyes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>elano.

yishay=
YOURE CALLING ME AN INTERNET LEGEND?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2008, 07:31:39 PM »
Bananas, your assessment of NIK was on point. 

off the nuts, jromo... you might get bananas excited for a short span, but he'll still be lost in that inferiority complex once he's off the board. sorta like yourself, the depressed cheater. :)

J Bananas

« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2008, 08:24:41 PM »
haha, elior is really taking this stuff hard no homo, im glad psych 101 got you some nice ammo to try and project on us also, good to see your taking steps at getting out of dads house

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2008, 08:31:36 PM »

off the nuts, jromo... you might get bananas excited for a short span, but he'll still be lost in that inferiority complex once he's off the board. sorta like yourself, the depressed cheater. :)

Your analogy didn't even make sense.  And since you're still very concerned w/ my pussy escapades, you'll be happy to know that I banged a chick out on my balcony on friday night.  And I almost bagged another one last night, however this broad was much more classy so it's gonna take a little work.  But that's the fun part, after I hit I usually lose interest.

Speaking of fresh pussy, how long have you and Floyd been together?  Is she the same broad that you snitched on to the po-po?  I've done some dog-ass shit to some women in my day, but I've never done anything remotely close to that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2008, 10:00:19 PM »
haha, elior is really taking this stuff hard no homo, im glad psych 101 got you some nice ammo to try and project on us also, good to see your taking steps at getting out of dads house

what the hell are you talking about?

it's not only in your mind... you really are less of a person than your average human being.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2008, 10:03:17 PM »

Your analogy didn't even make sense.  And since you're still very concerned w/ my pussy escapades, you'll be happy to know that I banged a chick out on my balcony on friday night.  And I almost bagged another one last night, however this broad was much more classy so it's gonna take a little work.  But that's the fun part, after I hit I usually lose interest.

Speaking of fresh pussy, how long have you and Floyd been together?  Is she the same broad that you snitched on to the po-po?  I've done some dog-ass shit to some women in my day, but I've never done anything remotely close to that.

don't get mad cuz your longterm girl left your punk ass...LOL. acting as if you don't cry yourself to sleep every night. your secrets safe with me, jromo.

J Bananas

« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2008, 10:09:01 PM »

it's not only in your mind... you really are less of a person than your average human being.

all this from over the internet lol, if you really want me to stop i'll stop elior, i don't want you losing any sleep over it. tough guy

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2008, 10:47:06 PM »

don't get mad cuz your longterm girl left your punk ass...LOL. acting as if you don't cry yourself to sleep every night. your secrets safe with me, jromo.

Don't duck my questions Elior. 

Shit I usually keep my personal shit personal, but I'll keep it real here since you are so fascinated with my personal life:   I moved out a couple months ago.  I would have done it sooner but I didn't want to pay rent at 2 places for several months (Not everybody can run to daddy for money so I basically had to stay with her until my lease was up)  and I wasn't about to boot her out into the cold with nothing.  I paid for everything for the last several years and am still paying for several things for her until she gets her feet on the ground.  I gave her a vehicle, told her she could have whatever else she wanted and told her if she needed anything to holler at me. 

So again, you have zero clue about the shit that I went through in that relationship, and you have zero clue about where it stands now.  You can sit on the sideline speculating like some gossiping ass ho, I couldn't give a fuck less. 

And like I said, I've done some foul shit in my day but never snitched on anyone, let alone MY OWN GIRL.  Do you think that's why you like Kobe so much?  You're both snitches.  I bet "The Secret" would support my theory.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2008, 11:07:22 PM »

all this from over the internet lol, if you really want me to stop i'll stop elior, i don't want you losing any sleep over it. tough guy

stop what? showing yourself to be a scary bitch who talks shit behind a screen? i know exactly who you are, banana boy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2008, 11:09:22 PM »

Shit I usually keep my personal shit personal, but I'll keep it real here since you are so fascinated with my personal life:   I moved out a couple months ago.  I would have done it sooner but I didn't want to pay rent at 2 places for several months (Not everybody can run to daddy for money so I basically had to stay with her until my lease was up)  and I wasn't about to boot her out into the cold with nothing.  I paid for everything for the last several years and am still paying for several things for her until she gets her feet on the ground.  I gave her a vehicle, told her she could have whatever else she wanted and told her if she needed anything to holler at me. 

So again, you have zero clue about the shit that I went through in that relationship, and you have zero clue about where it stands now.  You can sit on the sideline speculating like some gossiping ass ho, I couldn't give a fuck less. 

And like I said, I've done some foul shit in my day but never snitched on anyone, let alone MY OWN GIRL.  Do you think that's why you like Kobe so much?  You're both snitches.  I bet "The Secret" would support my theory.

I never snitched on anyone, little breezy, but obviously what I said hit pretty damn close to home. "The Secret" supports positive thinking, and you're a cheating fuck. You lose. :-*

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2008, 11:44:59 PM »

I never snitched on anyone, little breezy, but obviously what I said hit pretty damn close to home. "The Secret" supports positive thinking, and you're a cheating fuck. You lose. :-*

Oh elior, you are the definition of a winner.  Your life accomplishments include never having a job that you couldn't call your boss 'daddy', watching 'the secret' while tripping on E, 30,000 posts on dubcc, and somehow controlling the Lakers success with the power of positive thinking.  You should write a book.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2008, 11:52:40 PM »
blazin up right now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2008, 11:54:58 PM »

Oh elior, you are the definition of a winner.  Your life accomplishments include never having a job that you couldn't call your boss 'daddy', watching 'the secret' while tripping on E, 30,000 posts on dubcc, and somehow controlling the Lakers success with the power of positive thinking.  You should write a book.

Damn...I guess you have my life figured out. What a genius you are...J/K. You're just another fruitcake who makes himself feel better by talkin shit online. "The Secret" is more fore people like you than it is for people like me.

Muhfukka

« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2008, 12:01:22 AM »
man you guys are gay