Author Topic: Suge Knocked The Hell Out!!!  (Read 6413 times)

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
Re: Suge Knocked The Hell Out!!!
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2008, 07:21:09 PM »
2 Pac's ghost knocked sugar bear/ Uncle phil wannabe's fat ass out ya dig? 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2008, 07:24:36 PM »
damn!!!!!!!

Damn SNOOP IS GONNA LUV THIS SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!    Maybe it was Snoop who knocced him out cold for 3 minutes !!!!

Snoop couldn't knock out dat damn bitch dat use to be Michelle tanner wit his lil bitch made physique fa real!!
I'm talkin bout dis bitch rite here nigga 8)

AS fo suge, fuck dat nigga he deserve dat shit for his bullshit shaningans he be pullin ya feel me? 8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2008, 07:34:01 PM »
Big deal. Just because he's Suge Knight don't mean he cant catch a fade.

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2008, 07:36:38 PM »
WHETHER SIMON DESERVED IT OR NOT, NIMA YOU SHOULD NOT BE COVERING THIS CHIT ON DUBCNN ON SOME "SUGE GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT" HEADLINE.

I EXPECT THE WRITERS EMPLOYEES AND OWNERS TO HAVE MORE JOURNALISTIC RESPECT FOR CHIT, DONT GET ON THE LEVEL OF TMZ AND ALL THEM OTHER FOOLS

YEAH, ITZ COOL TO REPORT IT OR COVER IT, BUT U AINT SHOWIN ANYTHING THAT THE NEXT SITE AINT COVERING HOMZ, THE DIFFERENCE IS YALL DUBCNN, LEAVE THE CRAZY COMMENTS N TITLES FOR THESE FORUM FOOLS TO DO, IM DISSAPOINTED IN NIMA

IM SURE IF U SAW SUGE AND HE KNEW HOW YOU COVERED THIS YOU'D PISS YOURSELF

AND YEAH HE MAY HAVE DID SOME WRONG SHIT, BUT OVERALL DRE AND THEM CANT DENY THAT HE DID WHAT HE COULD TO GET THEM OUT OF THEIR SLAVE DEALS N CONTRACTS BACK IN THE DAY

WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR CONTRACT AND HANDLING BUSINESS, ARE YOU A SHEEP OR A WOLF?

STAY NEUTRAL NIMA, DONT GET CAUGHT UP IN THESE ARTISTS HYPE CAUSE WHEN SHIT HITZ THE FAN THEY DONT GIVE A FUKK ABOUT YO AZZ

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2008, 08:44:56 PM »
WHETHER SIMON DESERVED IT OR NOT, NIMA YOU SHOULD NOT BE COVERING THIS CHIT ON DUBCNN ON SOME "SUGE GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT" HEADLINE.

I EXPECT THE WRITERS EMPLOYEES AND OWNERS TO HAVE MORE JOURNALISTIC RESPECT FOR CHIT, DONT GET ON THE LEVEL OF TMZ AND ALL THEM OTHER FOOLS

YEAH, ITZ COOL TO REPORT IT OR COVER IT, BUT U AINT SHOWIN ANYTHING THAT THE NEXT SITE AINT COVERING HOMZ, THE DIFFERENCE IS YALL DUBCNN, LEAVE THE CRAZY COMMENTS N TITLES FOR THESE FORUM FOOLS TO DO, IM DISSAPOINTED IN NIMA

AND YEAH HE MAY HAVE DID SOME WRONG SHIT, BUT OVERALL DRE AND THEM CANT DENY THAT HE DID WHAT HE COULD TO GET THEM OUT OF THEIR SLAVE DEALS N CONTRACTS BACK IN THE DAY

WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR CONTRACT AND HANDLING BUSINESS, ARE YOU A SHEEP OR A WOLF?

STAY NEUTRAL NIMA, DONT GET CAUGHT UP IN THESE ARTISTS HYPE CAUSE WHEN SHIT HITZ THE FAN THEY DONT GIVE A FUKK ABOUT YO AZZ

Dubcnn=DPG Central I just call it like I see it. It is no secret that Nima been in love with DPG for years and shown bias.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2008, 08:52:29 PM »
LOL this dude on another site told me that he heard it was SAM SNEED who hit suge

NOT KNOCKED OUT

he didn't get KNOCKED OUT he got KNOCKED DOWN it's not the same

if he was knocked out he wouldn't have gotten up at all.

h2k4

« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2008, 10:11:34 PM »

I see your point but the main page is a page for news.  However, a more neutral title could have been used.

Elano

« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2008, 10:44:07 PM »
We're told after Suge was taken into a nearby SUV, a woman got in the driver's seat, pulled forward and hit a car, then put it in reverse and hit another car. She was taken from the car by security, and someone else drove Suge away from the scene.

LMAO  :D

Muhfukka

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2008, 11:50:04 PM »
whoever did that will accidentaly fall to his death in a couple weeks

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2008, 11:57:18 PM »
Ain't nobody above an ass whoopin'.  Anyone can get stole on, it's just a matter of when.  But can you imagine the look on the faces of those who witnessed this?  They were like >> >>

messi19

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2008, 11:58:10 PM »
damn I thought or as everyone described suge to be, that he would have the other cats head off, on youtube wit 100,000 views by now!!
damn they say suge moved out the hood, might tbe true!!!

lmao hood or not it doesnt matter ANYBODY can get whooped or knocked out or whatever. Suge is not some almighty type dude, no one is.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2008, 12:01:25 AM »
damn I thought or as everyone described suge to be, that he would have the other cats head off, on youtube wit 100,000 views by now!!

lmao hood or not it doesnt matter ANYBODY can get whooped or knocked out or whatever. Suge is not some almighty type dude, no one is.

you know that's what I've been trying to tell this dude at work. Anyone can get it. His like, how can people like Game, I tell him in California, EVERY rapper is like a clown. Ain't one of them truly respected in the streets. Suge is no different. His fallen from his high place, and now his just a bitch like everyone else. Now $300,000,000 record label to hide behind now.

Muhfukka

« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2008, 12:05:46 AM »

suge kind of is an almighty dude though. i mean obviously he can get caught slipping like anyone else, but its not like the dude knocked out some 2 cent gangbanger on the street. suge has got respect, gang connections,and money. if he knows or finds out who did it he could easily handle it

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2008, 12:34:40 AM »
Dubcnn is not usually a place for gossip and sensationalism, but this piece of news right here we just had to bring you. It looks like Suge Knight was involved in an altercation last night at Shaq's club in Hollywood, which ended with him getting laid out on the ground.

dissapointing to see this posted on dubcnn... :P

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2008, 12:50:56 AM »
Dubcnn is not usually a place for gossip and sensationalism, but this piece of news right here we just had to bring you. It looks like Suge Knight was involved in an altercation last night at Shaq's club in Hollywood, which ended with him getting laid out on the ground.

dissapointing to see this posted on dubcnn... :P
NIMA IZ NOT DAT BRIGHT

WORD IZ GETTIN AROUND ABOUT IT N NIGGAZ AINT HAPPY HOW HE POSTING CHIT LIKE THAT ON THE FRONT OF DUBCNN, THEY EXPECTED BETTER WORDING OF CHIT