Author Topic: Suge Knocked The Hell Out!!!  (Read 6438 times)

smegma

Re: Suge Knocked The Hell Out!!!
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2008, 12:53:36 AM »
Dubcnn is not usually a place for gossip and sensationalism, but this piece of news right here we just had to bring you. It looks like Suge Knight was involved in an altercation last night at Shaq's club in Hollywood, which ended with him getting laid out on the ground.

dissapointing to see this posted on dubcnn... :P
NIMA IZ NOT DAT BRIGHT

WORD IZ GETTIN AROUND ABOUT IT N NIGGAZ AINT HAPPY HOW HE POSTING CHIT LIKE THAT ON THE FRONT OF DUBCNN, THEY EXPECTED BETTER WORDING OF CHIT

LET SEPTEMBER 7TH REMIX NIMA. THAT WOULD BE SOME CHIT :o

yourdead

• 'G'
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2008, 01:04:30 AM »
I heard Suge was hit with a crowbar...

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2008, 01:10:29 AM »
Dubcnn is not usually a place for gossip and sensationalism, but this piece of news right here we just had to bring you. It looks like Suge Knight was involved in an altercation last night at Shaq's club in Hollywood, which ended with him getting laid out on the ground.

NIMA IZ NOT DAT BRIGHT

WORD IZ GETTIN AROUND ABOUT IT N NIGGAZ AINT HAPPY HOW HE POSTING CHIT LIKE THAT ON THE FRONT OF DUBCNN, THEY EXPECTED BETTER WORDING OF CHIT

MY HOMIE AINT GOT NO TIME TO BE FUKKIN WIT YALL, I TOLD HIM ABOUT THIS CHIT AND HE ;EFT SHAKIN HIZ HEAD

IM SURE HE REMIX YOUR SISTERZ TWAT IF SHEZ OLD ENOUGH  ;D

smegma

« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2008, 01:14:13 AM »

NIMA IZ NOT DAT BRIGHT

MY HOMIE AINT GOT NO TIME TO BE FUKKIN WIT YALL, I TOLD HIM ABOUT THIS CHIT AND HE ;EFT SHAKIN HIZ HEAD

FUCC U MY SISTER IS DEAD, U FUCCING NECROFILE

serial

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2008, 01:17:25 AM »
We all know Dubcnn is bias toward DPG when Kurupt got chopped by Big Draws there was no coverage of that. SMH

Suge still got knocked down though.

I wonder what happened to the guy after?

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2008, 01:58:43 AM »

NIMA IZ NOT DAT BRIGHT

FUCC U MY SISTER IS DEAD, U FUCCING NECROFILE
MY BAD HOMZ, DIDNT KNOW

LEAVE MY CUZ OUTTA THIZ CHIT, HE COULD GIVE A FUKK ABOUT SUGE OR ANY OF THIZ CHIT

Don Seer

« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2008, 04:02:51 AM »

I'm finding it straight hilarious this goon who can't spell, typing in all caps is telling Nima how to write an update.