Author Topic: LMAO 50 ETHERS Spider Loc  (Read 2097 times)

messi19

LMAO 50 ETHERS Spider Loc
« on: May 12, 2008, 02:55:26 AM »
"...See the kinda questions they asking now, neither Spider Loc or Hot Rod got interesting records out, they asking strange ass question" Lmao the nigga know Spider garbage.

"They expect me to help them with everything, thats the problem"

« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 08:14:15 AM by Eric M. Bishop »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: LMAO 50 ETHERS Spider Loc
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 03:17:46 AM »
Damn that was harsh lol.

messi19

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 03:26:21 AM »
Damn that was harsh lol.

Not really Nima, cmon keep it real this is REALITY. Crash and all these bums stay hyping up dude like he's great when
he can't even rap let alone make a good record.

messi19

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 04:09:08 AM »
I hope Spider sees this and gets his feelings hurt. LMAO while theyre out touring the nigga is stuck at home talking about what he gonna do with Snoop..smh

DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE #2

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 04:10:23 AM »
50 is a straight bitch ! First off ,why the fuck Yayo and Banks sitting behind him like they his puppets and 50 the puppet master ? Both of them been on G-unit way too long for them not to have a voice and speak their mind ! Second,wtf is 50 talking about Spider creating a momentum for himself when 50 ain't doing shit to promote him or support his music ? Spider is the only official member of the unit who is trying to make a name for himself,better yet he hustles the hardest ! 50 got to be a ignorant muthafucka not to see Spider's ambition and drive to shine !
If I was Spider I'd say fuck the unit and fuck 50 and start looking for a new label ASAP !

messi19

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 04:47:29 AM »
50 is a straight bitch ! First off ,why the fuck Yayo and Banks sitting behind him like they his puppets and 50 the puppet master ? Both of them been on G-unit way too long for them not to have a voice and speak their mind ! Second,wtf is 50 talking about Spider creating a momentum for himself when 50 ain't doing shit to promote him or support his music ? Spider is the only official member of the unit who is trying to make a name for himself,better yet he hustles the hardest ! 50 got to be a ignorant muthafucka not to see Spider's ambition and drive to shine !
If I was Spider I'd say fuck the unit and fuck 50 and start looking for a new label ASAP !

Sorry Crash/someone in Spiders camp, try again. We already know its u mufuckas with multiple threads why even bother haha.

Ooooh soo now Banks and Yayo are puppets and Spider Loc isn't? is that how it is now?? hahahhahaha so Spider Loc was never a puppet?? hahaha

Whats funny is how niggas in his camp thinks by us talking about Spider ONLY ON THIS FORUM will make him blow up  ::).. hahaha

Big Magus

• Lil Geezy
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 06:53:09 AM »
Lmao that's too fucking bad.

Magus
www.thawasteland.com

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

DPGC23

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 07:56:36 AM »
DAM
LET ME C

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

messi19

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2008, 08:13:40 AM »
I mean how many niggas been sayin the nigga wack? haha even Crooked I knows dude is garbage. Its just they feel sorry for him so they
give him a shot, but then he wanna act like he all that? niggas gotta bring him down.

DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE #2

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2008, 08:23:53 AM »
I mean how many niggas been sayin the nigga wack? haha even Crooked I knows dude is garbage. Its just they feel sorry for him so they
give him a shot, but then he wanna act like he all that? niggas gotta bring him down.

How Crooked I gonna feel sorry for anybody when his album ain't dropped yet,eventhough he been in the rap game for nearly two decades ? Get that shit outta here Messi,the only one muhafucka's feeling sorry for is you ! You got a identity crisis, ashamed of who the fuck you really are ! Plus you can't seem to keep the Loc's name or genitals out your damn mouth ! You on some HOMO shit and need to come out the closet for real Messi !

~Lucien~

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2008, 08:27:15 AM »
lol

messi19

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2008, 08:51:27 AM »

How Crooked I gonna feel sorry for anybody when his album ain't dropped yet,eventhough he been in the rap game for nearly two decades ? Get that shit outta here Messi,the only one muhafucka's feeling sorry for is you ! You got a identity crisis, ashamed of who the fuck you really are ! Plus you can't seem to keep the Loc's name or genitals out your damn mouth ! You on some HOMO shit and need to come out the closet for real Messi !

Lmao Crash calm down i know you a little upset right now, but its not gonna get any better. Im just serious, im just serious. U got like what 5-6 accounts here? Hilarious.

Spider Loc been ethered by:

Game - 240 bars "You got the west on your back, you a lying bastard/You the reason niggas push mute when they play Madden"

G-Magic - 240 bars "When you coming out nigga, In 08? December 08?" "You got 3 rims nigga" "Nigga where yo' fans at? Where you gon' get yo' fans at nigga? Yo' neighborhood?"

Snoop - Interview "G-Unit can't save you cuz"

Messy Marv

50 Cent - Webcam "Spider does not have any interesting records. When they do, then you can come back and ask that question"

Nima - Interview "So there are no concrete plans of a Spider Loc album coming out through G-Unit Records?"
Answer: No sir!

Yukmouth

C-Bo

Fat Joe - Interview "When are his (50's) artists coming out? Hot Rod? MOP, Spyyder Loc and etc (lmao the nigga couldnt even say the name right)?"

Daz

and the list goes on Crash, dont be mad at the facts 8)

« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 08:59:34 AM by Eric M. Bishop »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2008, 08:53:48 AM »

.....Whao, Another classic symptom of the 'If I was' syndrome!!! :laugh: :laugh: ;)

That aside, here is Spider's chance, an opportunity if you will for him To prove how much he really wants to make it.
Like you rightly pointed out
Spider's ambition and drive to shine !
!

Days of 'hand out's' are long gone! It's time prove yourself, and the fact that 50 has done little to nothing about Spider, could mean, he-Spider-has not proven himself...But that's just my Opinion...
Let's see what Spider can do now!
the focus is now on Him even more so!
let's see if he'll cower under the pressure or rise like the Phoenix
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

The_Offence

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2008, 09:33:24 AM »
 :D ;D 50 is cold ass nigga

dude owned spider & hot rod

is it me or does banks look unhappy, 50 talking over banks ...banks soon leave g unit watch
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 09:39:44 AM by The_Offence »

messi19

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2008, 09:39:20 AM »
smh he's not cold fool, its just FACTS. Heres a example of a rapper and fans that think that that rapper is all that. When he's barely shit.