Author Topic: LMAO 50 ETHERS Spider Loc  (Read 2116 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: LMAO 50 ETHERS Spider Loc
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 09:56:51 AM »
Well shit mufuckas are goin to ask about Spider Loc and Hot Rod because 50 signed the mufuckas they are part of G-unit no matter if they put an album out or not. From my understanding they can't just drop an album under G-unit without 50's hand in it so that's that bull shit on 50's part. Mufuckas are droppin mixtape after mixtape, street albums and doing shows outside of Cali so it's not like niggas aren't grindin and doin everything they can do themselves. 50 is the boss of G-unit so anything he says about his artists reflects on him, too.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2008, 09:57:49 AM »
smh he's not cold fool, its just FACTS. Heres a example of a rapper and fans that think that that rapper is all that. When he's barely shit.

you a homo . why u bringin old threads back bout spider? cant get enough of him i guess a doja ryder?

im startin to think ya'll wish u were him
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

h2k4

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2008, 09:58:36 AM »
:D ;D 50 is cold ass nigga

dude owned spider & hot rod

is it me or does banks look unhappy, 50 talking over banks ...banks soon leave g unit watch

Yeah he is but he spoke the truth.  They need to stop waiting on 50 to give them momentum.  Business wise, it makes no sense to put out a Spider Loc or a Hot Rod album if they have ABSOLUTELY no buzz.  Spider stays losing.

messi19

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2008, 10:00:12 AM »
smh he's not cold fool, its just FACTS. Heres a example of a rapper and fans that think that that rapper is all that. When he's barely shit.

you a homo . why u bringin old threads back bout spider? cant get enough of him i guess a doja ryder?

OOOLD?? hahahahahhah u must be as dumb as Spider. This video is from yesterday u dumb ass nigga hahahaha Spider and hsi fans stay losin.

underdog

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2008, 10:06:22 AM »
shits 84 minutes, what he say

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2008, 10:07:58 AM »

OOOLD?? hahahahahhah u must be as dumb as Spider. This video is from yesterday u dumb ass nigga hahahaha Spider and hsi fans stay losin.

yeah, but ''nigga'' there was a thread bout this same shit weeks ago ....so you talk bout the same thing over and over again? i guess its like u got verbal diarreah, u like to shit on spider as many times as u can right.

messi19

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2008, 10:16:06 AM »

yeah, but ''nigga'' there was a thread bout this same shit weeks ago ....so you talk bout the same thing over and over again? i guess its like u got verbal diarreah, u like to shit on spider as many times as u can right.

that just proves Spider gets ethered every week. How dumb can a mufucka be to think that i posted a video that came out yesterday last week ::). U mad as fuck right now dawg haha take a chill pill or just kill yourself.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2008, 10:25:59 AM »
LOL... Banks left once the 50 Cent sex tape was mentioned... lol.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2008, 10:43:26 AM »

that just proves Spider gets ethered every week. How dumb can a mufucka be to think that i posted a video that came out yesterday last week ::). U mad as fuck right now dawg haha take a chill pill or just kill yourself.

nah, assassin is right.

you use every chance you get to vent on spider loc.

sure you have the right to do that, but you demand others not to do similar actions in topics about the game.
that's hypocritical don't you agree?

messi19

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2008, 10:47:10 AM »

nah, assassin is right.

you use every chance you get to vent on spider loc.

sure you have the right to do that, but you demand others not to do similar actions in topics about the game.
that's hypocritical don't you agree?

eat Dr Dres dick ;D 8)

btw thank you for watching me ;)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 10:49:41 AM by Eric M. Bishop »

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2008, 10:56:46 AM »
not everybody is a gay/lesbian like u ( check other threads admitin it) fukin faggot ..
and i said weekS ago, not last week u ''dumb mothafucka''  .once again i can wipe my ass wit ur comments n get a rash from em .

and btw... i dont get ''mad'' at fans speakin their mind. cuz thats what i do to. so fuck off, take ur own advice n take a pill of prozac

messi19

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2008, 11:15:20 AM »
not everybody is a gay/lesbian like u ( check other threads admitin it) fukin faggot ..
and i said weekS ago, not last week u ''dumb mothafucka''  .once again i can wipe my ass wit ur comments n get a rash from em .

and btw... i dont get ''mad'' at fans speakin their mind. cuz thats what i do to. so fuck off, take ur own advice n take a pill of prozac

lmao u are clearly a dummy buddy, so ure saying i posted a video that came out yesterday "weeks ago"? and im the dumb one ::)?

any nigga with common sense would now that this is and the other shit were completely different things ::). Haha niggas keep ethering themselves. Its all good though i forgive u my child.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2008, 11:30:49 AM »

lmao u are clearly a dummy buddy, so ure saying i posted a video that came out yesterday "weeks ago"? and im the dumb one ::)?

any nigga with common sense would now that this is and the other shit were completely different things ::). Haha niggas keep ethering themselves. Its all good though i forgive u my child.

my bad, i forgot your retarted, didnt explain my self : the same topic as ''50 ethers spi'......

at the end of the day u must go to bed tired from all the energy u put into ur comments huh

especially when its bout rappers u dont like, yet u jump in every of their threads ...i dont like game ( and no its not because of you ) and u wont see my name on his threads bashin on him ....i just skip those threads , you start the hate threads  ,

see the difference :)

smp4life

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2008, 12:35:52 PM »
Why don't you guys take your personal argument to private email. As far as Spi goes, why did 50 sign him?  I believe the answer is that he only signed Spi to battle with Game.  At least he got featured on the Get Rich Soundtrack.  Anyhow, now that the Game beef is played out... he get's no love.  That's my 2 cents.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2008, 12:48:57 PM »
LMAOOOO Spider lost...and lol @ 50 n banks arguin over who get the most bitches... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!