Author Topic: Scientology Summit *enter with caution weak-minded goyims*  (Read 424 times)

Australian Bastard

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lnTc_QBhjas&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lnTc_QBhjas&amp;hl=en</a>
Pt.1

i knew this dude in high school who was raised on this shit...

...beware these fuckers yall.

This just part 1, there is like 18 parts on youtube.

3 hours of insanity, direct from the nuts themselves.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 07:50:29 AM by Illuminatus Overfiend »

MarkCruz

Re: Scientology Summit *enter with caution weak-minded goyims*
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 09:44:54 AM »
IF I HAD TO CHOOSE

SCIENTOLOGY > CHRISTIANITY

Matty

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 10:48:13 AM »
scientology is insane. you gotta love the production values of their material though :0 somehow david miscaivage talks for 3 hours straight in this. i watched it all on a dvd cause im sad like that. gives a good decent insight into scientology and how ridicolous it is...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 02:52:29 PM »
i watched it all on a dvd cause im sad like that.
lol...I just wouldn't have the nerve for that even if the alternative were three hours of staring at a wall and counting from 1 to 10 and back.

To give you people an accurate synopsis: Blah blah blah. Blah. Blahblahblah, blah. Blah.

Blah.

Matty

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 03:56:50 PM »
the whole event is just going over how the books people have been reading were fucked up cause of grammatical and layout errors (ie what EVERY scientologist has been learning/swearing by) and therefore scientologists wouldn't have been able to understand them so easily and get 'the tech' fully. so now you gotta buy the basic books all over again in their new editions to be a really effective scientologist. its the OT summit so its only the people with a lot of moula (and certainly the celebrities) at the high end of the church that are in the audience - the idea being they need to do plenty of spreading and promoting of the new books to general scientologists.

if i was them i'd be asking why i'd been learning stuff that was apparently too hard to understand at times, why the books are only being corrected 50 years later (although we know its just a scheme to cash in some more cause l ron hubbard has been dead long enough and cant actually write new books) and if the 'golden age of knowledge' is really a lot of BS (we know it obviously is). sucks to be a scientologist :laugh: tom cruise is loving it though...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 03:59:11 PM by Matty »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 06:12:20 PM »
raelianism makes more sense that scientology

Kswiss

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2008, 01:46:22 PM »
Scientology is ridiculous.  I tried reading something on scientology and it reminded me of Star Wars or something.