Author Topic: Exclusive Kurupt Solo Track "Yessir" Produced By Pete Rock (aka "Gangsta") CDQ  (Read 822 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Yessir! Dubcnn is right back at you with the online world premiere of a Kurupt solo track called "Yessir". DJ Skee recently played the track on his radio show and since then the radio rip of the rough mix has been circulating online under the name "Gangsta".

The track is actually called "Yessir" and was produced by none other than Pete Rock! If you read dubcnn last interview with Daz and Kurupt (click here), you already knew that there were upcoming collaborations between the Soul Brotha #1 and the Dogg Pound coming up.

"Pete Rock gave us a couple of classics for the album. We're also working on a new album with Pete Rock, Pete Rock & the Dogg Pound, him and Daz are producing the whole album, ya heard me!", Kurupt said in the interview. A first taste of what's to come can be heard below, check out the final mix of "Yessir", right here on dubcnn:

Kurupt - Yessir (Produced by Pete Rock)

Enjoy the track and keep your ears open for new Dogg Pound music on dubcnn very soon!

Lunatic

props Nima, gonna peep this soon!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Nice Pete Rock Track!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

hrsmn_london

Pete Rock? No wonder this song is so good.

Johnny B

Nice Pete Rock Track!

yea man, this proves that Kurupt needs better producers.

I've been a big fan of Daz, but let's be honest...his production has declined and sounds outdated.

Kurupt needs that fresh west coast production from the likes of DJ Quik, Battlecat, and now Pete Rock. 8)

great track..

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I"m loving this joint like a muthafucka, it sounds real clean!

Johnny B

so this joint is for the Pete Rock/DPG album, right?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Nice Pete Rock Track!

yea man, this proves that Kurupt needs better producers.

I've been a big fan of Daz, but let's be honest...his production has declined and sounds outdated.

Kurupt needs that fresh west coast production from the likes of DJ Quik, Battlecat, and now Pete Rock. 8)

great track..
Exactly!!
I think for Daz, he just needs to take time of from making beats, just to get that 'Mood' back in; so he can start bringing out beats, that he is known for!
Otherwise,Young Gotti sounds real fresh on these Beats!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!

Enjoy the track and keep your ears open for new Dogg Pound music on dubcnn very soon!

HUGE PROPS NIMA!  8)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 05:04:24 PM by Twisted Smoke »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
"Yessir"  "I Am That Guy"
Sick!!!

Johnny B

www.dubcnn.com

Yessir! Dubcnn is right back at you with the online world premiere of a Kurupt solo track called "Yessir". DJ Skee recently played the track on his radio show and since then the radio rip of the rough mix has been circulating online under the name "Gangsta".

The track is actually called "Yessir" and was produced by none other than Pete Rock! If you read dubcnn last interview with Daz and Kurupt (click here), you already knew that there were upcoming collaborations between the Soul Brotha #1 and the Dogg Pound coming up.

"Pete Rock gave us a couple of classics for the album. We're also working on a new album with Pete Rock, Pete Rock & the Dogg Pound, him and Daz are producing the whole album, ya heard me!", Kurupt said in the interview. A first taste of what's to come can be heard below, check out the final mix of "Yessir", right here on dubcnn:

HUGE PROPS NIMA!  8)

lmao...all these new Kurupt tracks are getting TS too excited.. :)

~Lucien~

indeed. fresh!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Not 100% but I believe it's definitely gonna be featured on DPG's Gangsta Grillz mixtape, and it would make sense for it to end up on the Pete Rock/DPG album!

~Lucien~

Not 100% but I believe it's definitely gonna be featured on DPG's Gangsta Grillz mixtape, and it would make sense for it to end up on the Pete Rock/DPG album!

great. do you know when that Gangsta Grillz mixtape is dropping?

smegma

Nice joint :)

So when will the untagged Gangsta Grillz mixtape drop?