Author Topic: mIRC Rips (READ)  (Read 883 times)

=[Euthanasia]=

mIRC Rips (READ)
« on: September 30, 2002, 10:37:24 AM »
Although it is much appreciated that people post up what new rips have surfaced on IRC it would be even more appreciated (especially to myself  ;)) if those who choose to make a thread about them post up the proper info, including what room, which bot is serving it, what number etc. It helps alot for those who don't want to spend the whole day/night searching all over for it.

Thankyou for reading  :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Doggystylin

Re: mIRC Rips (READ)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2002, 10:40:42 AM »
props, nice thread, i also want to know wats crackin on IRC, cuz i only go in there for a quick sec to DL new shit unlike others who chill there

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2002, 11:53:04 AM »
if you need the bot that is serving it and the number you're just lazy as hell or blind. all you need is the channel considering they explain all the new release info right at the top.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2002, 11:59:05 AM »
Good idea, but it's difficult:

* The big channels change the pack-numbers, and it changes the content on the bots a lot.
If a album is on one bot, it might be moved to another bot 30 minutes later..

Check this for a similar idea:
http://www.packetnews.com/index.php?network=efnet

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2002, 02:06:52 PM »
hmmmm soundz like a good idea

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2002, 11:06:10 PM »
Good idea, but it's difficult:

* The big channels change the pack-numbers, and it changes the content on the bots a lot.
If a album is on one bot, it might be moved to another bot 30 minutes later..

Check this for a similar idea:
http://www.packetnews.com/index.php?network=efnet

Yeah, thats coo', the room name alone would be just as helpful. I only know a few channels that put new rips up everyday, but sometimes I find some of the rips everyone talks about on here I can't find even in those rooms, like that Talib Kweli rip, I couldn't find that atall, I did ask for the info but no-one posted up shit.
To smartass: It's not about being lazy, it's about everyone being helpful ya know? I'd automatically put up the info for you guys, 'cos I know how frustrating it can be searching for hours. It's also inconvenient for people that aren't at their computers all day and don't have the time to search thoroughly. I just think it would be easier for all of us if we could help eachother out with this simple task, I mean if you have the time to post up the name of the rip you have the time to give that little bit of extra info, such as the room name atleast.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.