Author Topic: My dedication to Soopafly, every Soopafly song ever made reviewed, 162 songs...  (Read 12695 times)

StevenQBosell

We need this updated!

one of the best threads ever and one of the best posters ever in the internet history, thanks soopa

agreed, soopa excellent work dog.....

Indeed.

Will_B

Proppin you Soopa ;)

+1

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Thanks...i gotta get updating this again, i got about 40 more Soopafly songs since this list dropped.  I've just been hella busy lately, and my work blocks this site now, so i can't get on as much as i used to.  I 'm still listening to Soopafly and his pimpish ways every day though.  I wish Fly would release a new album though.  He released that single "U'z A Tricc" a while back, but then nothing followed.  With summer coming up, i used to drive around with my windows down and bump Fly's music real loud, then people would  pull  up to  me at  the stop light and yell "yo, what are you listening to, it sounds tight!" then i'd hold up the cover of either "Dat Woopty Woop" or "Bangin Westcoast" and tell them to buy the album.  But now it's hard to find those in the stores since they are getting old...so I need a new album of his to buy to help promote.  I don't really want to use the Westurn Union album anymore cause i don't think Fly is down with those two other guys anymore, they rode his coat tails for the last time.  If you notice, Fly ain't really workin with either of them anymore. I'm just thinking, maybe, he's worked with Dre, he's absolutely smashed kurupt (so much that kurupt crawled back begging for forgiveness), he basically introduced Lucc and Damani in the rap game, sold over 20 million records, maybe he just feels there's nothing left to do in the rap game.  But us fans gotta keep on him and let him know that we appreciate his music and all the wonderful ways that he checks bitches.  I don't know about anyone else, but i'm tired of all these songs where all people do it kiss up to tricks, that's not what gangsta rap was founded on and that's not the way it should be now.  I want rap to get back to where we treated women like garbage.  I want C Delores Tucker to be on everyone's case again.  I think she's loving rap music right now, i don't want it to be that way.  Soopafly is one of the few rappers still keeping it real, us fans gotta show him that we appreciate that.

And I got a great interview ready to go for Fly if anyone can hook that up...it's been like 3 years since dubcnn had a Soopafly interview, i got over 30 questions for him if someone would just get in contact with him.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 05:06:11 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

COBNinja

• Lil Geezy
Can I get bucc deserves a 10/10
Good work though dude, i like soopafly alot too but damn you put in work

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Thanks...i gotta get updating this again, i got about 40 more Soopafly songs since this list dropped.  I've just been hella busy lately, and my work blocks this site now, so i can't get on as much as i used to.  I 'm still listening to Soopafly and his pimpish ways every day though.  I wish Fly would release a new album though.  He released that single "U'z A Tricc" a while back, but then nothing followed.  With summer coming up, i used to drive around with my windows down and bump Fly's music real loud, then people would  pull  up to  me at  the stop light and yell "yo, what are you listening to, it sounds tight!" then i'd hold up the cover of either "Dat Woopty Woop" or "Bangin Westcoast" and tell them to buy the album.  But now it's hard to find those in the stores since they are getting old...so I need a new album of his to buy to help promote.  I don't really want to use the Westurn Union album anymore cause i don't think Fly is down with those two other guys anymore, they rode his coat tails for the last time.  If you notice, Fly ain't really workin with either of them anymore. I'm just thinking, maybe, he's worked with Dre, he's absolutely smashed kurupt (so much that kurupt crawled back begging for forgiveness), he basically introduced Lucc and Damani in the rap game, sold over 20 million records, maybe he just feels there's nothing left to do in the rap game.  But us fans gotta keep on him and let him know that we appreciate his music and all the wonderful ways that he checks bitches.  I don't know about anyone else, but i'm tired of all these songs where all people do it kiss up to tricks, that's not what gangsta rap was founded on and that's not the way it should be now.  I want rap to get back to where we treated women like garbage.  I want C Delores Tucker to be on everyone's case again.  I think she's loving rap music right now, i don't want it to be that way.  Soopafly is one of the few rappers still keeping it real, us fans gotta show him that we appreciate that.

And I got a great interview ready to go for Fly if anyone can hook that up...it's been like 3 years since dubcnn had a Soopafly interview, i got over 30 questions for him if someone would just get in contact with him.

Lmao......couldnt have said it better............ ;D

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this guy is a first ballot dubcc hall of famer  ;D

Okka

I gotta say that Fly is one of them dudes who usually never comes weak when he's feat. on somebody elses songs. "Dat Whoopty Woop" IMO is a classic, "Bangin West Coast" was really dissapointin' though. I own both albums and i will keep on supportin Soopafly as long as he doesn't start releasin' digital albums. I ain't payin' for that shit.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 06:37:49 PM by Okka »

Jaydc

Ive always felt like soopafly could have done decent numbers,hes got mainstream appeal with his voice and production.His mistake was being loyal to snoop.

StevenQBosell

this guy is a first ballot dubcc hall of famer  ;D

Undoubtedly.  8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah and..what snoop do for him? lol
the same he did for e-white, cpo boss, and others....NUTHIN

Ive always felt like soopafly could have done decent numbers,hes got mainstream appeal with his voice and production.His mistake was being loyal to snoop.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
With summer coming up, i used to drive around with my windows down and bump Fly's music real loud, then people would  pull  up to  me at  the stop light and yell "yo, what are you listening to, it sounds tight!" then i'd hold up the cover of either "Dat Woopty Woop" or "Bangin Westcoast" and tell them to buy the album.
lmao

lets hope he releases some new shit very soon

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
Soopafly is my hobby.

Best poster on this forum

Paul

Awsome thread
funkyfreshintheflesh

kuruptlon

Someone should get Soopafly DPGC his own show.

Shit would be classic.

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!

This interview needs to go down as soon as possible. Anyone who disagrees is outta the're minds. Peace, Soopafly DPGC>legend