Author Topic: My dedication to Soopafly, every Soopafly song ever made reviewed, 162 songs...  (Read 12708 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
no one liked this guy (OP) untill i i recognized his greatness...then everyone started to recognize

no one realized the troll powers within him.

Quadruple OG

no one liked this guy (OP) untill i i recognized his greatness...then everyone started to recognize

no one realized the troll powers within him.

Good job flattering yourself.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
yall had him pegged as a cancer to the forum.

as far as im concerned during slow times for the west this dude put this forum on his back.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: My dedication to Soopafly, every Soopafly song ever made reviewed, 162 songs
« Reply #123 on: February 22, 2012, 12:28:28 PM »
well the thing about soopafly is, he legit isn't trying to be Mr. Comedian here

he's just keeping it real and letting us know about slapping the hoes

MUHFUKKA

yeah i think hes only half joking. theres way too much effort there

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: My dedication to Soopafly, every Soopafly song ever made reviewed, 162 songs
« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2012, 03:55:17 PM »
31 year old virgin?

dear god if that is true its another AC Grundy and Dante benz all over again

Blasphemy (A)

The Faggotry in this thread is so fucking monolithic, it makes San Francisco, Elton John, Big Gay Al from South Park, and The Village people seem like god damn Charles Bronson's with 100 bitches on his dick at once, while he holds the head of a god damn grizzly bear he just killed in his hand, with a fucking cigar in his mouth.  The Fucking Final Solution wasn't this sad, Japan getting hit by the Tsuanami wasn't this bad.

just no.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
01:13 ustreamer-4894 : hey soopafly, u see that virgin on dubcnn stalking u?
 01:13 soopaflytv : imma close this window n open it aGAIN
 01:13 ustreamer-4894 : he admitted he was a 31 year old virgin
 01:21 soopaflytv : yea i seen him??
 01:21 soopaflytv : where he from??
 01:21 ustreamer-7480 : hes prolly a euro wigger
 01:22 ustreamer-7480 : u see his thread rating every song u done? LOL
 01:22 ustreamer-7480 : http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=180317.0
 01:22 soopaflytv : yea i cant get mad about that one tho
 01:23 ustreamer-7480 : LOL, he has a man crush on u
 01:23 soopaflytv : my computer cant find the server
 01:24 ustreamer-3445 : damn wtf??
 01:24 ustreamer-3445 : i hear some voices...
 01:24 soopaflytv : well if he come wit dat gay shit that man gone get crushed
 01:25 ustreamer-3445 : hey fly wassup wit the nine inch dix?
 01:25 ustreamer-7480 : Haha
 01:25 soopaflytv : yall like dat??

So first thing Soopafly does is give me mad respect for reviewing his songs, he says "i can't be mad at that", so the Man read my reviews and appreciates it.

He says "if anyone comes with the gay shit, he'll deal with it"...well of course, who wouldn't kick someone ass for coming with that gay shit.  He never says I did that or says anything of the sort, he was just making a general statement.

And obviously the guy's making up the 31 year old virgin line, i mean, what would ever transpire to make that come up in an online conversation?

So in conclusion, the only thing that conversation reiterates is that Soopafly is very appreciative of how i continue to rep his name and keep his legacy going.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2012, 07:16:25 PM »
i agree

i mean ACGRUNDY has the 31 year old virgin on the internet thing on lock

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
01:13 ustreamer-4894 : hey soopafly, u see that virgin on dubcnn stalking u?
 01:13 soopaflytv : imma close this window n open it aGAIN
 01:13 ustreamer-4894 : he admitted he was a 31 year old virgin
 01:21 soopaflytv : yea i seen him??
 01:21 soopaflytv : where he from??
 01:21 ustreamer-7480 : hes prolly a euro wigger
 01:22 ustreamer-7480 : u see his thread rating every song u done? LOL
 01:22 ustreamer-7480 : http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=180317.0
 01:22 soopaflytv : yea i cant get mad about that one tho
 01:23 ustreamer-7480 : LOL, he has a man crush on u
 01:23 soopaflytv : my computer cant find the server
 01:24 ustreamer-3445 : damn wtf??
 01:24 ustreamer-3445 : i hear some voices...
 01:24 soopaflytv : well if he come wit dat gay shit that man gone get crushed
 01:25 ustreamer-3445 : hey fly wassup wit the nine inch dix?
 01:25 ustreamer-7480 : Haha
 01:25 soopaflytv : yall like dat??

So first thing Soopafly does is give me mad respect for reviewing his songs, he says "i can't be mad at that", so the Man read my reviews and appreciates it.

He says "if anyone comes with the gay shit, he'll deal with it"...well of course, who wouldn't kick someone ass for coming with that gay shit.  He never says I did that or says anything of the sort, he was just making a general statement.

And obviously the guy's making up the 31 year old virgin line, i mean, what would ever transpire to make that come up in an online conversation?

So in conclusion, the only thing that conversation reiterates is that Soopafly is very appreciative of how i continue to rep his name and keep his legacy going.

fuck these hater dont change up for shit...keep goin.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #130 on: February 24, 2012, 08:19:25 PM »

Soopafly DPGC, can you put "Talkin' Bout Ricky" on zShare for me? I don't have it but I'm 100% sure that you do  ;D

Funkstradamus

SOOPAFLYDPGC (THE FAKE ONE) THANX FOR THE COMPLIMENTS BUT I FEEL YOU STILL A BITCH. LOOK HERE MAN, IF YOU DONT LIKE WUT DAZ PUT OUT THEN STOP LISTENIN TO IT. DONT LISTEN AT ALL. YOU KEEP SAYIN YOU AINT FUCCIN WIT EM BUT YOU CRITIQIN EVERYTHANG HE GOT COMIN OUT!! WHO DA DUMMY??? IF A NIGGA GONE KICC YOU IN THE ASS N MAKE A QUARTER FALL OUT YO MOUTH HE GONE KEEP DOIN IT AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BENDIN OVER!! MEANING...... IF YOU DONT LIKE WUT YOU GETTIN FROM DAZ, STRAIGHTEN YO BITCH ASS UP N STOP GETTIN KICCED IN THE ASS. I DONT HAVE NO SOFT WAY OF TELLIN A NIGGA KICC ROCCS IF YOU AINT DIGGIN SUMTHIN. MAN UP N LISTEN TO SUMTHIN ELSE.

ALL YO COMMENTS BE PRAISIN ME BUT YOU BE SLIDIN THAT SLICC SHIT ABOUT MY HOMEBOYS IN THE MEANTIME. DAT SHIT DONT FLY. YOU KEEP COMPLIMENTIN ME ON HOW I HANDLE BITCHES (SOME OF YO THOUGHTS IS WAY UNREALISTIC) BUT YOU AINT EVEN REALIZIN YOU ACTIN JUST LIKE THOSE BITCHES WHEN YOU TALK LIKE THAT. R U A BITCH??? WHO R U N WHERE YOU FROM ANYWAY?? OR DO I REALLY WANNA KNOW THAT??

I THINK I TAKE COMPLIMENTS WELL BUT YO SHIT BE LIKE, FOR EXAMPLE; A NIGGA SAY I DID A TIGHT BEAT N GIMME SOME DAP N KEEP N PUSHIN. BUT THEN YO HAPPY FOOT ASS WANNA COMPLIMENT ABOUT A BEAT N GIVE A NIGGA A FULL EMBRACED HUG OR SUM SHIT!!! MAN WTF??!!! DO YOU GET IT???? MY NUTS AINT MADE FOR DUDES PERIOD!! I APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS EVEN THE SONG LIST YOU MADE A WHILE AGO BUT EVERY BODY THAT KNOW YOU ON HERE CAN AGREE THAT YOU GO TOO FAR WIT DAT SHIT. IF I WAS A SCARY NIGGA, ID BE SCARED RIGHT NOW BUT I SEE YOU JUST NEED SOME GUIDANCE. MAN BE A MAN THATS YO FIRST ASSIGNMENT. EVERY BODY ELSE MY BAD FOR HAVIN TO SPEAK ON THIS BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

GET THE ALBUM. WE MADE IT FOR YALL

SOOPA

damn...he pissed Soopafly the hell off...he went in

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #132 on: February 26, 2012, 11:04:03 AM »

Soopafly DPGC, can you put "Talkin' Bout Ricky" on zShare for me? I don't have it but I'm 100% sure that you do  ;D

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 11:56:00 AM by Hoodlum204 »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

if ever a thread deserved to be stickied its this one.