Author Topic: My dedication to Soopafly, every Soopafly song ever made reviewed, 162 songs...  (Read 12717 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: My dedication to Soopafly, every Soopafly song ever made reviewed, 162 songs
« Reply #136 on: February 26, 2012, 10:07:06 PM »

Soopafly DPGC, can you put "Talkin' Bout Ricky" on zShare for me? I don't have it but I'm 100% sure that you do  ;D

Enjoy!! http://www.zshare.net/audio/99161314ea3dd968/  8) 8) 8)

Told you, Soopafly slaughtered him in that track.  Kurupt has never been the same after that song.  If you notice, it was right around this time kurupt fell off hard.  This track really messed up his mind.  Ashame really, but that's what happens when you cross Soopafly.  No one has dissed THE MAN since then.

thanks man!! awesome!

donfathaimmortal

Respect.
+1
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Re: My dedication to Soopafly, every Soopafly song ever made reviewed, 162 songs
« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2012, 06:22:04 AM »

Soopafly DPGC, can you put "Talkin' Bout Ricky" on zShare for me? I don't have it but I'm 100% sure that you do  ;D

Enjoy!! http://www.zshare.net/audio/99161314ea3dd968/  8) 8) 8)

Told you, Soopafly slaughtered him in that track.  Kurupt has never been the same after that song.  If you notice, it was right around this time kurupt fell off hard.  This track really messed up his mind.  Ashame really, but that's what happens when you cross Soopafly.  No one has dissed THE MAN since then.

thanks man!! awesome!
I Like How You Added Those Few Sentences On To My Post!! LOL

EDIT:  Damn The Link Got Taken Down!! >:( >:( >:(..................PM Me For New Link.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 11:49:19 AM by Hoodlum204 »

Quadruple OG

SMH at certain people not getting it.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Its Funny That People Catchin Feelings Over Old Beef Records!! Reporting Links, Getting Them Takin Down!! Tryin To Forget The Shit Ever Happened!! GTFOH!! smh
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 12:14:29 PM by Hoodlum204 »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #141 on: February 27, 2012, 02:03:58 PM »
Its Funny That People Catchin Feelings Over Old Beef Records!! Reporting Links, Getting Them Takin Down!! Tryin To Forget The Shit Ever Happened!! GTFOH!! smh

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Damn WTF  :D

Crystal Meth is a helluva drug  :D

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

wheres the rest of teh Soopafly-reviews, SoopaflYDPGC?

lol,come on - update
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 08:29:35 PM by O.G. Michael Madsen »

Hack Wilson - real

we need an updated list

Remedy360

Lol @ this clown. Dubcc- where dickriding is defended if not encouraged.

Hack Wilson - real

Soopaflydpgc is a legend around these parts though

the real Soopafly was told about him and i forget what he said but basically is like i hope this dude aint gay for me

sav

the real Soopafly was told about him and i forget what he said but basically is like i hope this dude aint gay for me

His main point was get a life, bro.

Remedy360

Soopaflydpgc is a legend around these parts though

Oh his posts are hilarious. It's just funny looking at some of the responses sticking up for the guy.