Author Topic: My dedication to Soopafly, every Soopafly song ever made reviewed, 162 songs...  (Read 12724 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Nah man, Fly said I was cool and all.  He said "as long as it's not a gay thing, it's all good".  Which of course it wasn't, just all about respect for THE MAN and the way he treats the hoes.  He even gave me props for remembering some songs he forgot all about. 

Hack Wilson - real

Nah man, Fly said I was cool and all.  He said "as long as it's not a gay thing, it's all good".  Which of course it wasn't, just all about respect for THE MAN and the way he treats the hoes.  He even gave me props for remembering some songs he forgot all about. 

that's awesome bro.

we need you do update your list here, a lot of songs have come out since then and i need an expert like you to break them down

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

that's awesome bro.

we need you do update your list here, a lot of songs have come out since then and i need an expert like you to break them down

Yeah, i still collect his songs, i think i have 95% of his songs up to today.  To be quite honest, he's kind of got away from checking the hoes it seems like, which to me, is what made his songs great.  Don't get me wrong, still a fan and everything, but the subject material to review the songs just isn't there anymore for a lot of his songs.  Seems like he's selling verses to foreign DJs and producers, i've got songs he's done where the other two rappers don't even rap in english.  I mean, how can I review a song like that?  There are still gems out there no doubt, I still like the stuff he does with the DPGs, but I feel like he's kind of strayed from the original formula the last 5 or 6 years, trying to make more modern sounding songs. 

Hack Wilson - real

that's awesome bro.

Yeah, i still collect his songs, i think i have 95% of his songs up to today.  To be quite honest, he's kind of got away from checking the hoes it seems like, which to me, is what made his songs great.  Don't get me wrong, still a fan and everything, but the subject material to review the songs just isn't there anymore for a lot of his songs.  Seems like he's selling verses to foreign DJs and producers, i've got songs he's done where the other two rappers don't even rap in english.  I mean, how can I review a song like that?  There are still gems out there no doubt, I still like the stuff he does with the DPGs, but I feel like he's kind of strayed from the original formula the last 5 or 6 years, trying to make more modern sounding songs. 

post a song where the other guys are foreigners

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
this is one of my fave threads on dubcc

soopaflydpgc > the real soopafly when he posts here.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nah man, Fly said I was cool and all.  He said "as long as it's not a gay thing, it's all good".  Which of course it wasn't, just all about respect for THE MAN and the way he treats the hoes.  He even gave me props for remembering some songs he forgot all about.  

that's awesome bro.

Yeah, i still collect his songs, i think i have 95% of his songs up to today.  To be quite honest, he's kind of got away from checking the hoes it seems like, which to me, is what made his songs great.  Don't get me wrong, still a fan and everything, but the subject material to review the songs just isn't there anymore for a lot of his songs.  Seems like he's selling verses to foreign DJs and producers, i've got songs he's done where the other two rappers don't even rap in english.  I mean, how can I review a song like that?  There are still gems out there no doubt, I still like the stuff he does with the DPGs, but I feel like he's kind of strayed from the original formula the last 5 or 6 years, trying to make more modern sounding songs.  

post a song where the other guys are foreigners

Pimp Hooray! - John H. feat Soopafly from the album Kamasutraman
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 08:39:50 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

Hack Wilson - real

can you write a review on the song Crooked I and Soopafly did back in 2012?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
can you write a review on the song Crooked I and Soopafly did back in 2012?

Oh, the song "And She Don't Even Know" from Crooked's Psalm 82:06 mixtape?  Yeah, let me give it a good listen.  The version I have is kind of lower quality so I haven't been listening to it a lot the last year or so, but let me give it a go.

Just updated my song list, i'm up to 258 Soopafly songs!  So I've got almost 100 more songs since I did this list!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:13:04 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

Blood$

8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
soopafly come to da sauce. ill make a soopafly section you can do as you please with it.

Blood$

soopafly come to da sauce. ill make a soopafly section you can do as you please with it.

and get Soopafly smilies  8)

Hack Wilson - real

a Soopafly section would be godly

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
swear to god man ill add soopafly smileys as soon as dude touches down.

Hack Wilson - real

swear to god man ill add soopafly smileys as soon as dude touches down.

we need more Brian smilies i think  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
yeah that would be decent. ill get on that too.