Author Topic: My dedication to Soopafly, every Soopafly song ever made reviewed, 162 songs...  (Read 12716 times)

Lindon

• 'G'
this is 1 of the best threads on the internet.
  ;D

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
I’m not sure Soopafly belongs in a group called 9 Inch Dix, as I bet his dick is near 14 inches.  My only guess is that Snoop’s dick is only 4 inches in size, so they averaged the 2 sizes together to get the 9 inches.

LOL...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH God Damn hommie your so fuckin comical that i cant even hate on you props

wtf

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
Well homie your review is on point and I can see you put a lot of effort into it, but talking about another man's dick and how big it is is just straight Freaky, :nawty:  but funny at the same time. ;D
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 12:40:53 PM by stephen619 »

Blood$

wow... that's alot of typing there lol

Soopafly DPGC, can you put "Talkin' Bout Ricky" on zShare for me? I don't have it but I'm 100% sure that you do  ;D

Snoopafly-1986

Well homie your review is on point and I can see you put a lot of effort into it, but talking about another man's dick and how big it is is just straight Freaky, :nawty:  but funny at the same time. ;D

LOL real talk that is some weird but funny ass shit

props to Soopafly DPGC for reviewing all those tracks dude is dedicated for sure

ThaPrince

:o you're a crazy dude, soopafly should pay you for this!

keep it fly homie!

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
gotta say great job on this...

~Lucien~

Soopafly is my hobby.

haha man I must say that you crack me up every post
you are a legend over here. reallly. if you delete your account today
people will talk about you for years. props for that

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
are you soopa's stalker..... jesus christ your fuckin weird

D-Stress

to the thread-starter:

"4 eyes 2 heads" was produced by soopafly and i cant hang remix features juda ranks.
is juda ranks "his singer"?if yes, does juda ranks have any other features, myspace, whatever?did soopa ever say something about juda ranks?

messi19

Soopafly is my hobby.

haha man I must say that you crack me up every post
you are a legend over here. reallly. if you delete your account today
people will talk about you for years. props for that

smh he cant be a legend only after a couple of classic threads. He gotta be consistent.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Anyone want to discuss any of the reviews?  Agree/disagree?  Did I not give a fair listen to some of the tracks, which ones should be rated higher/lower?  Let's discuss Soopafly's greatness.

RoscoeOutlaw

u're crazy man. mad props!

papa-smurf

soupafly use 2 be a good,he could of went some where if he wasnt loyal 2 snoop,snoop aint never put him out and now hes a old man,still waiting for snoop 2 put him out,its kind of fucked up,

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Yeah, I agree with you there.  I think it's a good move for his career to stay friends with Snoop and the DPG, because he needs their features and stuff, but Fly's downfall is certainly being too loyal to snoop.  Snoop views Fly as a major threat to his career, as the man is immensely better than Snoop, so Snoop pretty much pays him to sit on the side lines and never release an album.  After he got off the Row in 2000/2001, instead of signing with Doggystyle, he should have signed with another label and released an album with some DPG features and gone from there.