Author Topic: The Game Drops Video To "911 Is A Joke" - Watch Now!  (Read 1498 times)

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game Drops Video To "911 Is A Joke" - Watch Now!
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2008, 04:43:11 PM »
we're discussing the video maan, just my opinion.. I appreciate Game taking time to film street videos though, too few big artists do that

No Teflon

« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2008, 08:38:57 PM »
i like it, song is hot, viodeo is raw...those who expected How we do or Lolipop in there should go and kiss Wayne...

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2008, 08:50:03 PM »
First--- to be real game is just trying to get some street cred with this video

2nd--- game is trying to get new fans like people taht like rappers like spice 1 brotha lynch and real hard core chit it aint working 4 me

3rd--- tooooo much of biting doing on the video and lyrics and song

Last--- nothing too special said except the chorus

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

calisfinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2008, 11:24:51 PM »
song and video are just whatever- coming from a big Game fan. Video looks like i could have shot and edited it

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2008, 02:16:35 AM »
song was super dope...

video was cool

K-9

« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2008, 08:47:18 AM »
SONG WUS SHIT. GAME LOOKS LIKE A KISS GEEK.

messi19

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2008, 08:55:13 AM »

2nd--- game is trying to get new fans like people taht like rappers like spice 1 brotha lynch and real hard core chit it aint working 4 me

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO DID THIS NIGGA SAY HE TRYING TO GET STREET CRED BY DOIN THIS VIDEO....FROM A VIDEO?? HAHAHAHHAHAHA SOME OF U NIGGAS JUST TRY TO HARD ON SOME REAL SHIT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS THE DUMBEST SHIT EVA.

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2008, 10:42:09 AM »

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO DID THIS NIGGA SAY HE TRYING TO GET STREET CRED BY DOIN THIS VIDEO....FROM A VIDEO?? HAHAHAHHAHAHA SOME OF U NIGGAS JUST TRY TO HARD ON SOME REAL SHIT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS THE DUMBEST SHIT EVA.
thats the olny way he can street crd anyone can go to jail, that dont make you shit....dont be mad cause your fav rapper a biter and name dropper.....

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2008, 10:34:48 AM »
the song had potential to have a much much better video in my opinion. looks like some low budget street video. should have made a proper video for this track and thrown it on the album and fuck Geffen/Interscope lol.

bez

« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2008, 12:09:38 PM »
didnt feel it one bit, low budget as hell.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2008, 08:57:40 AM »
911 is a joke has grown on me a lot  ;)

The Game's delivery is great on this  8)

i still like Deep Cover and 187um a lot more though.

messi19

« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2008, 09:09:12 AM »

thats the olny way he can street crd anyone can go to jail, that dont make you shit....dont be mad cause your fav rapper a biter and name dropper.....

HUH?? NOW U TALKIN ABOUT JAIL?? THIS IS A VIDEO AND U WENT ALL THE WAY FROM STREET CRED TO JAIL?? HAHAHAHA SO HE WANTS STREET CRED BY DOING A VIDEO ABOUT CROOKED COPS???!!!

LMAO WHY SHOULD I BE BITTER WHEN IM A FAN OF HIM? ITS U WHO SHOULD BE BITTER THAT U THINK HE NAMEDROPS AND BITES BUT YET HERE U ARE LISTENIN TO HIS MUSIC..U DO THE MATH :laugh: ;D

LMAAAAAAO THIS NIGGA ACTUALLY SAID STREET CRED...SO LIL WAYNES LOLLIPOP VIDEO IS REALLY ABOUT GANGBANGIN ???..DO U EVEN KNOW WTF STREET CRED IS?? LMMAO AT THIS NIGGA I GOTTA QUOTE THIS
SHIT, DUMBEST SHIT IVE HEARD EVER ;D ;D

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2008, 09:15:26 AM »
You guys are looking way too deep into this. I like it! It is what it is.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2008, 09:21:34 AM »
^^ how come game talks bad about 911, and the cops when if it wasn't for them back when he got shot, he wouldn't be alive, have a career get all them tatooes, scream g unit, drive bently's and get chased by female groupies?

how come game says kkk traded in there white sheets for a badge when it was some black police officers also INVOLVED in the shooting of sean bell?

messi19

« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2008, 09:27:01 AM »
^^ how come game talks bad about 911, and the cops when if it wasn't for them back when he got shot, he wouldn't be alive, have a career get all them tatooes, scream g unit, drive bently's and get chased by female groupies?

how come game says kkk traded in there white sheets for a badge when it was some black police officers also INVOLVED in the shooting of sean bell?

HUUUH?? if it wasnt for them when he got shot he wouldnnt be alive???? HAHAHA WHERE DID U GET THAT FROM?? He got shot and went to the hospital cracka. What the fuck did the police do? lmao at this whiteboy

lmao this nigga said if it wasnt for them he wouldnt be alive when he got shot...huuh?? why? what did they do? what could they do when he got shot? u know when u get shot u go to the hospital ::)

LMAO AT THIS HONKEY :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 09:31:18 AM by 1 MIC »