Author Topic: Wiz Khalifa New LA Music From Pits?  (Read 210 times)

westcoast415

Wiz Khalifa New LA Music From Pits?
« on: May 13, 2008, 12:14:31 PM »
Im realizing that record labels are bringing artist from out of the state to LA. The reason why is because LA doesn't have a sound. It used to be gangster rap. But its falling off and its turned into kinda of an underground scene. I dont know thought. I still love the west coast gangster ishhh. What the common perception of this du by the way?

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
Re: Wiz Khalifa New LA Music From Pits?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 12:41:20 PM »
Are u Dude's street team/online marketing?? hit me up, I can help you out.

Anyway, On People From Out Of State Moving To LA - Thats Not Neccesarly True - We have Pac Division Holding It Down, Tyga Just Released a New Single that is already taking off, Blu Coming off two awesome albums, Dibiase & The Whole Pusher Price Team Are About To Blow Up and U-N-I doing their thing outta compton. The KNUX & Wiz Khalifa are good imports Though, And Im Glad To Have Them Here In The L.A. Hip Hop Scene - It's Going To Be A HUUUGE Summer For L.A.
It's Just The Way They Present It/Market It To The Masses, The Whole Fresh Kicks/Fresh2Death Kinda Scene Is Huge Right Now And Is Only Getting Bigger, IMO.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 01:09:19 PM »
Oh BTW - Look Out For My Mixtape - "LA FRESH" - Coming Soon Featuring ALL the Cats Mentioned Above With Some HEAT!!!!

westcoast415

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 01:30:23 PM »
Street Team? No. Yeah but how many of those artist are getting air play? Non. Why is that?

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 01:46:38 PM »
Street Team? No. Yeah but how many of those artist are getting air play? Non. Why is that?

??

The Knux, U-N-I & Pacific Division Are Getting Play All Across MTV, MTVu, MTV Jams, etc.

Tyga Especially, With His Decaydance Following, Is going to be big, He's all over The TV too & Radio, Along With Pacific Division.

Trust Me On This Though, The Whole Hipster Hip Hop Scene Is Going To Be The Shit Of The Summer Of 08.

westcoast415

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 01:56:24 PM »
it already is. but the only hipster shit thats on the radio is Kayne. And now Pharell, Lupe and Kayne, have a remix of Everyone Nose and it doesnt get any hipster than that. Also pac div are blipsters not hipster. But my point is they wont get airplay for a while. they dont even have an album out or a single. And tyga i havnt heard him on the radio at all. and i make sure i lisnt to the radio to lisnt for things like that. All those groups are still considerd underground blipster rap. Non of them have record deals. Besides tyga and knux.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 02:45:13 PM »
Whats Blipster Rap?

Anyway, Pac Div & Blue Have Been Doing It Big On Their Own - Getting And Selling Records On Their Own, Getting Their Video Played On MTV On Their Own, They Don't Need A Deal At The Moment, It wouldn't hurt them, but They Don't Need It.

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 03:42:43 PM »
Hipster rap >>>>>>>>>>>> other rap right now

westcoast415

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 04:15:16 PM »
Whats Blipster Rap?

Anyway, Pac Div & Blue Have Been Doing It Big On Their Own - Getting And Selling Records On Their Own, Getting Their Video Played On MTV On Their Own, They Don't Need A Deal At The Moment, It wouldn't hurt them, but They Don't Need It.

black hipster=blipster

blu, yea he has been selling a little. but pac doesnt even have a album to sell. most their hyp is online besides that if you go to some one who doesnt have internet and ask them who is pacific division they will have no clue what ur talking about.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 02:36:14 PM »
Whats Blipster Rap?

black hipster=blipster

blu, yea he has been selling a little. but pac doesnt even have a album to sell. most their hyp is online besides that if you go to some one who doesnt have internet and ask them who is pacific division they will have no clue what ur talking about.

People who don't have the internet might still go to their gigs. Its good to take your time building you're hype before putting out a album too.
Ya & Pac Division Are out here grinding, my girl and all her friends know who they are alone off MTV Jams and seeing them live at the pete rock vs. Dj Premier show. Your theory is lost there.
lol @ making up blipster too, that was funny.

Dopeisjay

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2008, 09:54:58 AM »
speaking of pacific division any one got that "Gorgeous" track by them?.. if so can yall up it thanx in advance..