Author Topic: Religion Is When PPL Pick and choose the parts to follow  (Read 488 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Religion Is When PPL Pick and choose the parts to follow
« on: May 13, 2008, 02:12:48 PM »
for real

I would say Islam is a way of life.. if your muslim u have to be it in ur actions and everything u say.. most ppl that pray assume there fulfilling there obligations as a muslim, when in fact praying takes up a very small amount of time. 30-40 minuts out of 24 hours, doesnt even make 5 percent of the day, yet these ppl most of the time are complete arrogant pricks...

nmany times these so called ppl that pray 5 times a day, do many concious pre-meditated sins, yet funnily enuff they think they have the right to preach...

opinions..

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Religion Is When PPL Pick and choose the parts to follow
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 02:24:35 PM »
so you're saying they're just like Christians?

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 02:27:08 PM »
maybe.. im nt too sure what most practising christians are like.. ive met only a  handful.. i have met a couple of guys who go to church and pray, but they do it knowing they will optionally sin in the future... seems to slightly contradict the objective of pray or asking for forgiveness

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 02:40:23 PM »
wow,  you've only met a few Christians? Where do you live?

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 02:48:53 PM »
i live in London.. over 90 percent of heads here dont give a fuck about religion or christianity.. the churches here are practically empty..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 03:00:19 PM »
Of course.. I see those turkish fuckers who are always about fronting and shit, yet they think they some cool muslims for "not eating swine"... they can suck a dick
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 03:59:11 PM »
Well Xtianity, IMHo is different from what is it being perceived as today.

Please note that there are denomintations in xtianity that advocate practices, rituals ceremonies, ect all these things make up with is now known as 'Religion'. Xtinaity is far from that IMHo!
Its about one's walk with God. Letting God into your life, and letting Him Guide You through life!

Going to church is Cool!!
Meeting/fellowshipping/encouraging One another in their work with the God is truly beautiful, but one can also do that at Home or any where, it does not have to be a church.  Remember home churches were how the Christian faith began and remained for over three hundred years.

Unfortunately there are those who preach the word and do the exact opposite, it happens, we are humans...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 04:26:40 PM »

Muslims christians and jews basically believe the same thing, there is no actual reason for them to fighting but instead the religions have been hijacked by groups who steered the message towards a certain agenda.

For example the christianity teaches that if the government follows the rule of law, then they are of the lord however when a government engages in criminality, then they are working against the lord. However Pastor Hagee is preaching to millions of naive and dumb christian americans that you should not question the government for they are of the lord, that is just one example of twisting a message.

Here is another, the quaran says that only allah can judge the disbelievers on the day of judgement and so any muslim taking the life of a disbeliever for the reason of being a disbeliever, will be severely punished by Allah. Of course on the other side of the coin, you do have wahabi fundamentalists teaching their following that Allah said kill the disbelievers, taking out of context what it actually meant, that was in reference to the war that was being waged between them and the meccans.

However all by being said, the quaran recognises that these religions are essentially the same which is why it says those christians and jews who have followed the word of god are welcome into the pearly gates to.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 04:38:51 PM »

However all by being said, the quaran recognises that these religions are essentially the same which is why it says those christians and jews who have followed the word of god are welcome into the pearly gates to.

..Only If they 'People of the Book' Accept Islam, will they be welcome,if they hold onto the Thieu Faith, they will not be welcomed.

For example the christianity teaches that if the government follows the rule of law, then they are of the lord however when a government engages in criminality, then they are working against the lord. However Pastor Hagee is preaching to millions of naive and dumb christian americans that you should not question the government for they are of the lord, that is just one example of twisting a message.

Pastor Hagee, haha..
Yeah he has said a few things of late that i have found to be pretty OTT..
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 04:40:46 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 02:02:19 AM »
When one man suffers a delusion he is called insane. When many people suffer a delusion it is called Religion

[img]

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 02:22:05 AM »

Muslims christians and jews basically believe the same thing, there is no actual reason for them to fighting but instead the religions have been hijacked by groups who steered the message towards a certain agenda.

Here is another, the quaran says that only allah can judge the disbelievers on the day of judgement and so any muslim taking the life of a disbeliever for the reason of being a disbeliever, will be severely punished by Allah. Of course on the other side of the coin, you do have wahabi fundamentalists teaching their following that Allah said kill the disbelievers, taking out of context what it actually meant, that was in reference to the war that was being waged between them and the meccans.

Good work.. Virtuoso, sounds like you've been doing some research, you are starting to sound like a Muslim.  Are you?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2008, 02:24:42 AM »
for real

I would say Islam is a way of life.. if your muslim u have to be it in ur actions and everything u say.. most ppl that pray assume there fulfilling there obligations as a muslim, when in fact praying takes up a very small amount of time. 30-40 minuts out of 24 hours, doesnt even make 5 percent of the day, yet these ppl most of the time are complete arrogant pricks...

nmany times these so called ppl that pray 5 times a day, do many concious pre-meditated sins, yet funnily enuff they think they have the right to preach...

opinions..

Assalamualaikum...

Like you said, Islam is a way of life.  Islam means submission to the Creator.  So it is a constant state of the creation to be in this submission, and a Muslim tries to recognize, respect, and be grateful for that throughout their day.

I respect how you feel brother, I used to see it that way totally, but now I kind of understand that Islam means many things to many people, and for some, being Muslim is part of their identity, they identify with Muslims, and relate well to Muslims, and being Muslim, however, they don't necessarily make a great effort to practice it as a way of life.  But even if they don't, I think it still has value in serving as part of a person's history, tradition and identity.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 02:27:03 AM by Abdul-Infinite presents... (I)Eye-yaric »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 05:00:05 AM »

Nah I am not a muslim but I have read most of the quaran I need to finish it. Although if you must know I have a belief in god but follow no religious path, what do you call that? who knows but it doesn't fit snugly into a religious label lol.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2008, 07:11:11 AM »

Nah I am not a muslim but I have read most of the quaran I need to finish it. Although if you must know I have a belief in god but follow no religious path, what do you call that? who knows but it doesn't fit snugly into a religious label lol.

Well... I'm still happy to hear you've been reading the Qu'ran.  I'd be interested to here your thoughts on it and on Islam, PM me anytime... peace

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2008, 04:10:11 PM »
Religion is when unhappy/"uneducated" people write their own version of world history, and other people who are too lazy/ignorant to make their own observations and discoveries decide to follow along.