Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Stacy Hogg of the Dangerous Crew..  (Read 620 times)

Chad

For all you Dangerous Crew heads out there, we're back with another interview for the Movement.  This time, Dubcnn had the chance to talk with the lovely and soulful Stacy Hogg. For those of you not familiar with Stacy, you can hear her vocals on Ant Banks classics like “Packin’ A Gun” & “Fuckin’ Wit’ Banks”, Bad N-Fluenz’s “Smoke Season” single, J. Dubb’s “Paper Chase” as well as countless other songs. In this interview we find out how she hooked up with Dangerous Music and Cell Block Records, her thoughts on working with Ant Banks, Rappin’ Ron & Ant Diddley Dog, as well as getting info about her upcoming book.

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/stacyhogg/
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

D-Stress

props for the interview.
i wish some1 would dig that deep about some deathrow inmates or some reggae people like juda ranks.

p-s stacy hogg was on "blackjack-addcited to drama" album, if there would be any "ask your questions for stacy hogg" thread i woulda ask about young akayser and dsp.these guys was off the hook on the album.
check out: "Nine of em" with mc eiht, dsp and young akayser.
all i know young akayser is AK The teflon don now.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
props for the interview.
i wish some1 would dig that deep about some deathrow inmates or some reggae people like juda ranks.

lol, you never give up, do you  :laugh:

D-Stress

wow,I can´t believe you´re digging so deep  :P ;) ;)
you definiatly did your research!!!
props  ;)

@
props for the interview.

Again do it yourself or ask Kilo  ;)

p-s stacy hogg was on "blackjack-addcited to drama" album,

Dope album.
what´s up with Blackjack?

how can i do that?
if i wasnt in europe i would do it.but i can ask kilo.

dunno whats up blackjack.good question.
you never give up, do you
never.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
never.

sure, you have the right to do that, but it's pointless to keep requesting the same thing over, and over and over again  :P

D-Stress

never.

sure, you have the right to do that, but it's pointless to keep requesting the same thing over, and over and over again  :P

i dont understand why nobody replies or searchs the info on all the ppl i req. info about :confused:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
never.

i dont understand why nobody replies or searchs the info on all the ppl i req. info about :confused:

you're joking right?

i'm almost starting to believe that you're doing this on purpose  :P

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good interview noncentz, i'm glad your asking everybody if they know what happened to the bad n-fluenz follow up album...maybe the work your putting in will turn up the tracks they did get recorded...once again i appreciate the work your putting in, do you have anymore interviews lined up?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

never.

why? it's hard for u to understand why people on the internet won't start looking for information on artists that nobody except for you cares about? really? ... really? that's hard for u to understand? damn.

Chad

never.

why? it's hard for u to understand why people on the internet won't start looking for information on artists that nobody except for you cares about? really? ... really? that's hard for u to understand? damn.

lol...right on Nima
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com

Chad

Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Stacy Hogg of the Dangerous Crew..
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 01:34:41 PM »
good interview noncentz, i'm glad your asking everybody if they know what happened to the bad n-fluenz follow up album...maybe the work your putting in will turn up the tracks they did get recorded...once again i appreciate the work your putting in, do you have anymore interviews lined up?

Stay tuned... ;) 8)

www.chadkiser.com

r8r

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2008, 01:59:33 PM »
Anotha solid one, propz Non!!  you killen'em on the interviews...

D-Stress

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2008, 02:12:51 AM »
I CANT DO THAT WORK FROM EUROPE IF I WOULD LIVE IN USA I WOULD DO THE "MAD WORK".