Author Topic: Scipio a Member of CMC (Calif Murda Crew by The GAME)  (Read 1073 times)

teletomble

Re: Scipio a Member of CMC (Calif Murda Crew by The GAME)
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2008, 12:53:48 AM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zMNMCF8mRBg

Any1 got this song by Scipio or can they rip it? Its pretty damn dope!!!

u should learn how to

http://keepvid.com/

then convert it

D-Stress

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2008, 03:27:55 AM »
what scipio has to do with ras kass?why nima say "they fell out", who are they?

p.s. scipio-work wit it.
THE BEAT AINT WEST COAST, SO FUCK IT!

anyone has something else by him?

teletomble

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2008, 04:57:12 AM »
what scipio has to do with ras kass?why nima say "they fell out", who are they?

p.s. scipio-work wit it.
THE BEAT AINT WEST COAST, SO FUCK IT!

anyone has something else by him?

West Coast Music Doesnt Have A Certain Sound.
Artists Use All Different Types Of Sounding Beats

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2008, 07:27:36 AM »
Imma try and find it for ya Tommy. I have the CD somewhere.

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2008, 09:07:02 AM »
Here's Work Wit It for y'all

http://www.zshare.net/audio/121647008e6a5af7/

It's ok, but nothing compared to his mixtape/streetalbum named Angel Dust Vol. 1. (Search for it on Datpiff for example)

Here are some of my favorite tracks from it:

Scipio - Rivalry (Ft. Z-Cali, P.C, Blue Rose & Crow)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/121652343e68e34f/

Scipio - Still In The Hood

http://www.zshare.net/audio/12165218ce503588/

Blacc Heroes

http://www.zshare.net/audio/12165283ec8e92bc/

Gob Stoppers (Ft. Indef & Bishop Lamont)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/12165535235e9b0c/

Seriously, this mixtape is bananas.

Here's one track of Ras Kass project Re-Up (The Compilation)

Ras Kass - Don't Ask Me (Ft. Scipio, Donna Karin, 40 Glocc & Mac Minister)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1216554021539902/

Now gimme some props bitches :P

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2008, 09:09:16 AM »
Mad props!!

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2008, 09:12:14 AM »
people shopuldnt get their panties wet over this, coz AS GaME Stated on AHH Inteview that BWS just a Movement that helps People to get more buzz and be known, like Eastwood, G malone, Clyde,Cyss...

Game puts them on the map, but he dont wanna sign nobody, becoz GAme is smart, Judging from Latest flops and Money lost on Rotten apple, Second ROund on me(Dope album), Buck the World, Blood Money and all them Flops like USDA, P$C with Ti, Game is smart, he dont wanna invest no money into Flops, not trynna say Somebody will flop, but To sell with gangsta shit these days is hard.

Game should go on Koch, Coz BWS fans are limited, like Somebody from BWS will probably sell 250 000-300 000 with agood single on Koch, and Same ammount on MAjor, only thing is, Koch=Money, MAjor=Flop.

Clyde Carson Can do some creative shit and Due to BWS fans being loyal can actually sell 300-500 000 on Koch/BWS, that would be better than selling 300 000 on BWS/Geffen.

Majors=Yerstaday news, Indie is so much better now, coz BWS dont need no promo like All them other dudes, They have Already Established BWS fans that wuill cop 2 copies each.

Translation: Game is selfish.

It's better for his music though, because he releases an album and dissapers for 2 years and makes everyone anticipate his music, while 50 completley oversatured the market with all the artists he brought out. But how can Game call 50 selfish is beyond me.

LMAO and 50 cent lost millions because he did that, the game has made, boosted and launched the careers of ya boy, juice, clyde carson, cyssero, g malone, jay rock, dubb etc etc and what has he asked for in return? nothin.. he doesnt have to do any of that, he doesnt have to give them free promo but he does,

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2008, 09:21:43 AM »
people shopuldnt get their panties wet over this, coz AS GaME Stated on AHH Inteview that BWS just a Movement that helps People to get more buzz and be known, like Eastwood, G malone, Clyde,Cyss...

Game puts them on the map, but he dont wanna sign nobody, becoz GAme is smart, Judging from Latest flops and Money lost on Rotten apple, Second ROund on me(Dope album), Buck the World, Blood Money and all them Flops like USDA, P$C with Ti, Game is smart, he dont wanna invest no money into Flops, not trynna say Somebody will flop, but To sell with gangsta shit these days is hard.

Game should go on Koch, Coz BWS fans are limited, like Somebody from BWS will probably sell 250 000-300 000 with agood single on Koch, and Same ammount on MAjor, only thing is, Koch=Money, MAjor=Flop.

Clyde Carson Can do some creative shit and Due to BWS fans being loyal can actually sell 300-500 000 on Koch/BWS, that would be better than selling 300 000 on BWS/Geffen.

Majors=Yerstaday news, Indie is so much better now, coz BWS dont need no promo like All them other dudes, They have Already Established BWS fans that wuill cop 2 copies each.

It's better for his music though, because he releases an album and dissapers for 2 years and makes everyone anticipate his music, while 50 completley oversatured the market with all the artists he brought out. But how can Game call 50 selfish is beyond me.

LMAO and 50 cent lost millions because he did that, the game has made, boosted and launched the careers of ya boy, juice, clyde carson, cyssero, g malone, jay rock, dubb etc etc and what has he asked for in return? nothin.. he doesnt have to do any of that, he doesnt have to give them free promo but he does,

Eh... first of all I didn't say what 50 did was smart economic wise or music wise, I'm saying that Game doesn't have the right to call 50 selfish.

Careers ? Lol, all those rappers you mentioned haven't done shit in the rap game besides a freestyle or two and some mixtapes after being co-signed by Game and have no buzz outside of Westcoast.

D~Nice

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2008, 09:27:35 AM »

good post yell

That is real talk what you said No Telfon. On point. +1

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2008, 11:16:21 AM »
Here's Work Wit It for y'all

http://www.zshare.net/audio/121647008e6a5af7/

It's ok, but nothing compared to his mixtape/streetalbum named Angel Dust Vol. 1. (Search for it on Datpiff for example)

Here are some of my favorite tracks from it:

Scipio - Rivalry (Ft. Z-Cali, P.C, Blue Rose & Crow)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/121652343e68e34f/

Scipio - Still In The Hood

http://www.zshare.net/audio/12165218ce503588/

Blacc Heroes

http://www.zshare.net/audio/12165283ec8e92bc/

Gob Stoppers (Ft. Indef & Bishop Lamont)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/12165535235e9b0c/

Seriously, this mixtape is bananas.

Here's one track of Ras Kass project Re-Up (The Compilation)

Ras Kass - Don't Ask Me (Ft. Scipio, Donna Karin, 40 Glocc & Mac Minister)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1216554021539902/

Now gimme some props bitches :P

Propz man. Do you got a link for the whole tape?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 11:48:29 AM by OG TRIPLE OG »

h2k4

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2008, 12:10:57 PM »

Eh... first of all I didn't say what 50 did was smart economic wise or music wise, I'm saying that Game doesn't have the right to call 50 selfish.

Careers ? Lol, all those rappers you mentioned haven't done shit in the rap game besides a freestyle or two and some mixtapes after being co-signed by Game and have no buzz outside of Westcoast.

Both of you make good points.  Lets see if Game will take the back seat after this album and start promoting BWS as a label with artists.

Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2008, 12:21:38 PM »
its possible for an artist to put out an artist and sell records

The P$C/T.I. isnt a good example IMO cause Atlantic didnt drop a video for that project until the DAY it came out :o  T.I. then put out Young Dro who had a HIT single and now has a gold plaque..it CAN happen

anyways, who else is in this group besides Scipio? cant wait to hear some stuff.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2008, 01:09:18 PM »

all those rappers i mentioned have either made 500% more money then they did without game or are now signed to majors, etc. jay rock, g malone, ya boy, clyde carson etc etc i couldnt give a fuck if they had a buzz outside l.a or not, none of them have had major singles released yet.. you talk as if 50 cent is helping his artists when all he has done is put them into debt.. do you know how much he lost on the past 4 g-unit albums??

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2008, 01:28:44 PM »
Who cares if they're signed, untill you release an album you ain't worth shit.

What did 50 do for his homeboys ? He's probably the only rapper that signed 3 of them to the biggest major label (Interscope), had introduced them on his top selling album, put out a group album, all 3 of them went platinum and Yayo gold and took Game under his wing. Not to mention that hes like the biggest touring rapper in the world and takes them everywhere and we all know tour money= big money. Sure, he lost some money in some projects, I think he said he lost like 4 mill for Banks, Mobb Deep and Olivia but what is that to him ? Small change, he's the 2nd rapper in the Forbes list after Jay (or 3rd after Diddy, I forgot) and since that Vitamin Water deal, he's probably not crying somewhere. As far as these flops affecting Buck, Banks and Yayo: Yayo only released one album and went gold, so he's good, Banks flopped on the 2nd but all the production was inhouse so it was probably a cheap project and once again, they tour with him all the time, so they're straight. Buck is a different story, his 2nd album must have had a big budget, lots of guest apperances and if Buck is in debt I don't know but he said it himself he gave money "to the hood", so who knows how he spends his money.

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2008, 02:05:14 PM »
Who cares if they're signed, untill you release an album you ain't worth shit.

What did 50 do for his homeboys ? He's probably the only rapper that signed 3 of them to the biggest major label (Interscope), had introduced them on his top selling album, put out a group album, all 3 of them went platinum and Yayo gold and took Game under his wing. Not to mention that hes like the biggest touring rapper in the world and takes them everywhere and we all know tour money= big money. Sure, he lost some money in some projects, I think he said he lost like 4 mill for Banks, Mobb Deep and Olivia but what is that to him ? Small change, he's the 2nd rapper in the Forbes list after Jay (or 3rd after Diddy, I forgot) and since that Vitamin Water deal, he's probably not crying somewhere. As far as these flops affecting Buck, Banks and Yayo: Yayo only released one album and went gold, so he's good, Banks flopped on the 2nd but all the production was inhouse so it was probably a cheap project and once again, they tour with him all the time, so they're straight. Buck is a different story, his 2nd album must have had a big budget, lots of guest apperances and if Buck is in debt I don't know but he said it himself he gave money "to the hood", so who knows how he spends his money.

why is it upto game if they havnt released an album yet?? your now just comparing 50 cents artists to people that arent games artists and your moving on to a totally differernt subject. game helped those people get major deals, do you think majors just go round signing anyone?? no... game didnt have to give them exposure but he did because he wanted the west to advance, and you called him selfish for doing that?? why you started to bring other peoples money and touring up i dont know