Poll

Do you ever wanna bash someones brains in?

Yes
6 (28.6%)
No
13 (61.9%)
If the person upsets me
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Do you have the urge to kill?  (Read 1092 times)

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
Re: Do you have the urge to kill?
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 07:12:30 AM »
I thought nobody would ever come wit a thread like this  :D
of course I got the urge to kill, every time a look at someone!
wish I could control it tho, at least nobody knows about it

8) 8) 8)

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2008, 07:57:33 AM »
Sometimes I do, after someone's really really pissed me off. But no guns or knives, just pure fisticuffs.

It's a controllable urge though, and I doubt I would ever follow it through unless I was tripping off absinthe or something lol.

D-Stress

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2008, 09:29:50 AM »
im mad enough to kill but i think i would be crazier after that and plus im afraid of god, i would never get over it thats why i dont redrum muthafuckas, if there was no religion and all that i would fuckin kill almost person a day.but i wonder how motherfuckers can behead people thats nasty and crazy.how have motherfuckers the urge to kill someone in that way and still sleep at night?

everlast1986

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2008, 09:52:10 AM »
im mad enough to kill but i think i would be crazier after that and plus im afraid of god, i would never get over it thats why i dont redrum muthafuckas, if there was no religion and all that i would fuckin kill almost person a day.but i wonder how motherfuckers can behead people thats nasty and crazy.how have motherfuckers the urge to kill someone in that way and still sleep at night?

must you post that twice?

JAZ

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2008, 03:47:47 PM »
sometime i try and think of what it feels like to kill someone..like what do serial killers feel when they take a life?

On the real. Like the feeling. A gun shot is nutin'. Ya know, I'm talkin' like knifein' niggas. Like how does that shit feel? Like for example, as a matter of fact, my grandfather was tellin' me today how some nigga got stabbed in the head by pen. By a pen. Like how does that shit feel? You must really gotta have strong/urges/feelings/reasons to do shit like that.

I get pissed but I hold it in alotta times too but of course a kidd gotta play it in his mind. Beating the shit outta niggas. LMAO. Like, really.

i got stabbed in the chest with a pencil when i was 9. i made the news.

:o Why did he/she do that??  :o
i threw a rock in his eye earlier during the break when we was playing outside in the schoolyard. he had a black eye and i spent the rest of the day acting all tough to my little friends and calling him a sissy. started throwing erasers at him, and the kid snapped. lol.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2008, 03:49:40 PM »
bet you never threw anything at him after you got got. :laugh:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

JAZ

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2008, 03:52:30 PM »
i cant remember. we became pretty good friends a few grades higher. pretty funny.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2008, 03:54:36 PM »
lol just be thankful he didnt get his hands on a gun. lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2008, 05:13:35 PM »
Doggy brought up a great point

aiight, NOW I've heard it all...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Elevz

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2008, 02:27:33 AM »
lol just be thankful he didnt get his hands on a gun. lol

lmao, in The Netherlands, at the age of nine, at a primary school? ;D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2008, 02:40:03 AM »
everytime i get on the freeway...

Great example.

I never understood road rage.  I'm always to busy listening to my shit to ever feel road rage. 

...now, about the subject... I think deep down many people may feel the urge...if people didnt , then entertainment would not be saturated with violence.

Look at Eminem's "Kim" and "97 Bonnie and Clyde", a man gets so mad at his girlfriend he fantasizes about killing her.

I see it from the perspective of man's desire to exert his will over others, and its an ultimate expression of that.

btw... the biggest serial killers are in the US military, I always thought it was strange that people consider a hardened killer in a street gang a serial killer yet they don't consider a military man in the same way.  Why?  Just because it's sanctioned by the state?  Does that mean that George Bush determines right and wrong, good and evil?

The small time gang member kills because he feels he has the right to do so, to exert his will and for money and power just the same as George Bush.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

D-Stress

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2008, 03:03:48 AM »
The small time gang member kills because he feels he has the right to do so, to exert his will and for money and power just the same as George Bush.

agreed.100%

Elevz

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2008, 04:11:44 AM »
the biggest serial killers are in the US military, I always thought it was strange that people consider a hardened killer in a street gang a serial killer yet they don't consider a military man in the same way.  Why?  Just because it's sanctioned by the state?  Does that mean that George Bush determines right and wrong, good and evil?

That is actually a very good point you're making there. However, some nuance applies... Remember that people join the army by their voluntary choice. That's like going bungee jumping: you're not supposed to die, but if the cord snaps... You're aware of the risks. Add to that the fact that the army is only supposed to kill hostile enemy forces, NOT their civilians (which would be considered a war crime). In other words: mindless fools who submit their lives to the service of "The Great Ideal of Peace and Freedom" die because other similar minded yet opposing fools shoot them. They could have chosen not to become cannon fodder, but they assumed their volitional roles. Since they don't value their own lives (hence why they're willing to submit them to the whims of some army commander for the sake of an ideal greater than themselves), they get just what they were looking for. Death.

Now I know there's plenty of armies composed of involuntary soldiers, but they were put in that position because of their acceptance of corrupted governmental systems. They could have run, they could have started riots and revolutions, but they didn't. Harsh as it may seem, nobody's to blame but their own people.

Anyway, are people in the military some of the biggest serial killers? Yes, but at least they (supposedly) kill their own kind, who actually chose to submit to the risks.

herpes

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2008, 11:53:34 AM »
everytime i get on the freeway...

Great example.

I never understood road rage.  I'm always to busy listening to my shit to ever feel road rage. 

Thats b/c you're probably the person driving like a old woman that I want to kill lol.... j/k lol.  But really if you are that driver don't get in the left lane and do 50 b/c I will hit you with my car lol.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2008, 12:30:13 PM »
Can't say that I have had the urge to kill. And on the road, I usually just shake my head in disbelief at how some people drive.