Poll

Do you ever wanna bash someones brains in?

Yes
6 (28.6%)
No
13 (61.9%)
If the person upsets me
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Do you have the urge to kill?  (Read 1093 times)

Kswiss

• Lil Geezy
Re: Do you have the urge to kill?
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2008, 01:20:23 PM »
I have no urge to kill somebody, but sometimes i do have dreams of killing.  I had a dream recently about strangling my girlfriends 2 year old daughter in her crib.  I remember thinking why am i doing this? Then i woke up so relieved that it was a dream.  I also have a lot of dawn of the dead dreams where i go around blowing away zombies n shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2008, 03:03:19 PM »
everytime i get on the freeway...

Great example.

I never understood road rage.  I'm always to busy listening to my shit to ever feel road rage. 

...now, about the subject... I think deep down many people may feel the urge...if people didnt , then entertainment would not be saturated with violence.

Look at Eminem's "Kim" and "97 Bonnie and Clyde", a man gets so mad at his girlfriend he fantasizes about killing her.

I see it from the perspective of man's desire to exert his will over others, and its an ultimate expression of that.

btw... the biggest serial killers are in the US military, I always thought it was strange that people consider a hardened killer in a street gang a serial killer yet they don't consider a military man in the same way.  Why?  Just because it's sanctioned by the state?  Does that mean that George Bush determines right and wrong, good and evil?

The small time gang member kills because he feels he has the right to do so, to exert his will and for money and power just the same as George Bush.

Good points...But stupidity upsets me like nothing else. Some of these drivers out there are stupid as fuck and I can't help but get pissed off. Then I get the sudden urge to strangle them or beat their face into a bloody pulp, though I'd never actually do it. But yea, death is death, and the military killin' muthafuckaz is no exception.

D-Stress

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2008, 12:54:49 AM »
I have no urge to kill somebody, but sometimes i do have dreams of killing.  I had a dream recently about strangling my girlfriends 2 year old daughter in her crib.  I remember thinking why am i doing this? Then i woke up so relieved that it was a dream.  I also have a lot of dawn of the dead dreams where i go around blowing away zombies n shit.

LMAO, i think you need help! (no disrespect)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2008, 10:03:24 AM »
I frink you need to cook me pork fly lrice wif clrab rangoon.

JAZ

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2008, 10:47:26 AM »
lol just be thankful he didnt get his hands on a gun. lol

lmao, in The Netherlands, at the age of nine, at a primary school? ;D
only in rotterdam ;)

D-Stress

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2008, 12:21:59 PM »
i spent the rest of the day acting all tough to my little friends and calling him a sissy. started throwing erasers at him
u deserved it then  :D ;)

Kswiss

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2008, 08:54:35 AM »

LMAO, i think you need help! (no disrespect)

sometimes i torture small animals for fun too...   ::)

I frink you need to cook me pork fly lrice wif clrab rangoon.

crab rangoon is overrated
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 09:02:45 AM by inKognit0 »

D-Stress

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2008, 04:50:15 AM »
^wtf?
i hate ppl who hurt animals!!i could beat them til they bleed and spit blood

Kswiss

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2008, 09:34:26 AM »
^wtf?
i hate ppl who hurt animals!!i could beat them til they bleed and spit blood

obviously you didnt catch the sarcasm.........

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2008, 12:51:40 PM »

Great example.

I never understood road rage.  I'm always to busy listening to my shit to ever feel road rage. 

I cant stand the term "road rage" lol. Like its some special form of rage. No....its just rage. People do a million things that piss others off...they dont all have special terms for them.  They dont have "drive thru rage" for when youre waiting 15 minutes for a fuckin Jumbo Jack. Or "phone rage" when some Indian Tech Support guy is giving you an attitude from 10,000 miles away. Or "mall rage" when a Mexican family of 20 is walking in front of you at half the speed of the rest of the mall and you cant get by without knocing one of their kids down. Know what im sayin? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2008, 02:35:59 PM »

Great example.

I cant stand the term "road rage" lol. Like its some special form of rage. No....its just rage. People do a million things that piss others off...they dont all have special terms for them.  They dont have "drive thru rage" for when youre waiting 15 minutes for a fuckin Jumbo Jack. Or "phone rage" when some Indian Tech Support guy is giving you an attitude from 10,000 miles away. Or "mall rage" when a Mexican family of 20 is walking in front of you at half the speed of the rest of the mall and you cant get by without knocing one of their kids down. Know what im sayin? lol

Road rage can be dangerous though.  The other examples you listed are just annoying things that can happen to you.  While road rage literally affects your driving skills. 

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2008, 02:23:34 PM »
Personally I don't have the urge to kill, but for some reason the death of humans doesn't phase me. When 9/11 happened, I wasn't horrified. When the tsunami a few years ago killed 200,000 people, I felt pretty bad. When the DC sniper was killing people, I found it exciting. When the Virgina Tech shooting happened, I was saddened (myself being a university student). And most recently when the China earthquake and Burma cyclone killed 100,000, I was shocked.

The thing that bothers me is, you watch the news and they spend hours talking about a pregnant mother getting killed. And they spend 5 minutes on "100,000 people died in Burma today." It pisses me off that when an American dies, it's headline news for weeks. But when thousands of people in a "non-white" country die, no one cares. Oh no an American soldier died in Iraq... what a fucking travesty... Except for the fact hundreds of thousands just died in a 3rd world country. Think about it, a hundred thousand people just like you died from a hurricane, and we more or less, don't really care. We go about our days. That's society.

It's driven me to (I don't want to say "not care" ), but care less when Americans die. Since we devalue the lives of others, and glorify the lives of ourselves. I'm a Canadian and get a majority of US news. It just bugs me when you hear people horrified over a few people dieing in this country, while thousands died over seas. Out of site out of mind I guess.

I find myself very indifferent to our species. Like when a cougar kills a person, I'm outraged they kill the cougar. The things humans do (pollute, drive species to extinction, destroy our planet) makes me angry. And something tells me, we as a society deserve to experience death. We aren't a very respectful species. We don't treat our planet with respect. So in some ways we "have it coming". I'm not an evil person, but really I find our species as a whole very selfish, and ignorant to long term problems. And if horrific things happen to us in the future, we shouldn't be surprised.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 02:25:42 PM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2008, 05:25:03 PM »

"The death of one person is a tragedy, but the death of millions is just a statistic" - Stalin

« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 05:36:34 PM by virtuoso »

D-Stress

« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2008, 12:31:55 AM »
^ classic quote.
stalin was nuts for sure.
hes georgian not russian.

Elevz

« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2008, 01:05:23 AM »