Author Topic: LIFE SUX  (Read 1250 times)

D-Stress

LIFE SUX
« on: May 16, 2008, 11:16:15 AM »
FUCK EVERYBODY
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
IM OUTTA MY MIND.FUCK YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 11:19:42 AM by D-Stress »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LIFE SUX
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 11:20:44 AM »
wtf, you good?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 11:30:53 AM »
yeah im sure your life does suck

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 11:35:33 AM »
listen here man...do you think trey deee just hung his head low after a bad day? hell naw, he had to set an example for the BG's...he was out there whoopin niggas asses and car jacking them and shit because he knew if he didnt no one else would.

do you think half dead curled up into a ball and cowered after swoop obtained the majority of his cash and he was x'ed out of the pound? hell naw he came right back with steel on a mission he wasnt gonna let that shit slow down his persuit for gangstaness

you gotta man up and realize that whatever it is will soon pass...you are NOT being gangsta right now....nomatter how bad you think you got it there are cats that would trade places with you in a minuite....like spider loc.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 11:36:53 AM »
damn petey the preacher has stepped up to the plate to speak on it!!!!

listen here man...do you think trey deee just hung his head low after a bad day? hell naw, he had to set an example for the BG's...he was out there whoopin niggas asses and car jacking them and shit because he knew if he didnt no one else would.

do you think half dead curled up into a ball and cowered after swoop obtained the majority of his cash and he was x'ed out of the pound? hell naw he came right back with steel on a mission he wasnt gonna let that shit slow down his persuit for gangstaness

you gotta man up and realize that whatever it is will soon pass...you are NOT being gangsta right now....nomatter how bad you think you got it there are cats that would trade places with you in a minuite....like spider loc.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 11:53:14 AM »

preach!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 12:12:10 PM »
I remember being young and mad at the world...sometimes a lil nigga just needs a dose of ack right.
once a big homie puts it all into perspective its all to the good.

Johnny B

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 12:51:02 PM »
I feel your pain. lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 12:57:33 PM »
generally life does suck sometimes...but remember if there were never bad times you wouldnt appreatiate the good times... them days where everything comes together real cool and your moneys right and you got a fly lil female by your side and your puffin that fire....them kind of days.

hold your head lil homie.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 02:22:51 PM »

networth my equal   (a life chart would be excellent) ;D yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 10:27:49 PM »
this graph would leave one to believe that when d stress first woke up he was alarmed by loud dogs barking. the smell of smog and then ate a breakfast with massive amounts of various pork products.

its safe to say right now d stess is in the lower percentile

D-Stress

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2008, 03:11:38 AM »

so you know what happend between swoop and lil hd?tell us about it.

ITS NOT ABOUT BEIN A G, ITS ABOUT THAT LIFES A BYTCH.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2008, 03:16:36 AM »
FUCK EVERYBODY
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
IM OUTTA MY MIND.FUCK YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here, have a prop mate.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2008, 07:19:57 AM »

so you know what happend between swoop and lil hd?tell us about it.

ITS NOT ABOUT BEIN A G, ITS ABOUT THAT LIFES A BYTCH.

HOW BAD DOES TRAY DEEES LIFE SUCK RIGHT NOW, HES LOCKED UP UNTIL BARAK GETS OUT OF OFFICE.
SOMETIMES TO TAKE ON LIFES ISSUES YOU GOTTA BE A G....THATS HOW ITS ALL RELATIVE.

Invincible

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2008, 10:18:58 AM »
generally life does suck sometimes...but remember if there were never bad times you wouldnt appreatiate the good times... them days where everything comes together real cool and your moneys right and you got a fly lil female by your side and your puffin that fire....them kind of days.

hold your head lil homie.

He's right man. My life sucks but its my fault. If i want it to change, I've got do do something about it myself. But I'm just too lazy.