Author Topic: LIFE SUX  (Read 1285 times)

Elevz

Re: LIFE SUX
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2008, 04:05:19 AM »
whats your logic of coming to the conclusion that Im an alias...

Who said that? Learn to read.

you implied I was an alias or cats that were propping me were aliases...you been on my nuts for a minuite now and you said some slick shit to me in another thread Im just lettin you know I see you hatin out there...stay off the next mans nuts.

Did I imply that?
- No.
Have I been on your nuts for a minute now?
- Only if that's what you consider me putting side notes with your ridiculous outcries against Job. This thread has nothing to do with your scrotum, so don't even mention it.
Have you seen me saying slick shit?
- If that's what you consider my retorting in that other thread. My conclusion is that you are the slick one, for making unfounded claims against Job. That's where I came in. You claim knowledge - well, prove it.
Do you see me hating?
- You see (the results of) my acting. You call it hating because that's how you perceive it. That's up to your floating abstractions.
Should I stay off the next man's nuts?
- Wouldn't you love the attention?

In other words: your inability to grasp that which Dre-Day easily grasped several days ago, leads me to conclude that you're an idiot whose attempts to humiliate others have been correctly refuted before. You can cover that up by claiming that other people are on your nuts (for the mere fact that they are caring for the argument), and it might make you feel better... For a while. Enjoy it while it lasts. Good luck.

Elevz

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2008, 04:06:06 AM »
P.S.: I mean it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2008, 05:14:16 AM »
as soon as I seen how long winded your reply was I immeadiately bypassed reading your response, only mother fuckers with small minds feel the neccessity to constantly use big ass words carlton, take that shit to the martha stewert forum or someshit...

....I dont give a fuck who said what or what you intended to mean Im letting you know like this, keep my name out of your fucking mouth and vica versa otherwise every time I see you on the forum its gonna be on bad terms...

Elevz

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2008, 07:51:44 AM »
Lmao @ complaining about the length of a 200 word personal response :D

So you want to throw insults at me without having to bother with the response? You, petey, are the fucking idiot of the year. Congratulations.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2008, 07:52:37 AM »
E to the M to the O

kemizt

Elevz

« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2008, 07:53:04 AM »
whats your logic of coming to the conclusion that Im an alias...

Who said that? Learn to read.

you implied I was an alias or cats that were propping me were aliases...you been on my nuts for a minuite now and you said some slick shit to me in another thread Im just lettin you know I see you hatin out there...stay off the next mans nuts.

vs.

....I dont give a fuck who said what or what you intended to mean

More contradictions by petey, soon to be continued!

Elevz

« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2008, 07:54:28 AM »
keep my name out of your fucking mouth and vica versa otherwise every time I see you on the forum its gonna be on bad terms...

Well, I've seen the power of your arguments. I'm shook already. Petey.

JAZ

« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2008, 08:27:08 AM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2008, 02:39:02 PM »
hey eleven two three congradulations on your triple post...I got you all caught up I can see your european cheeks getting red as you read my responces...do hip hop a favor and off yourself.

Elevz

« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2008, 02:46:50 PM »
What ???

Well, you complained about the length of a 200 word post, so I'd have to cut my posts into pieces to make it comprehensible for your feeble mind. And in fact, yeah, I went to the doctor this afternoon and he told me to cut down my dubcc visiting, because it's bad for my heart and my blood pressure.

And wow, did you just call me European? That's an insult I'll never overcome.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2008, 02:51:26 PM »
you been waitin all day for this moment right?

....been checkin the board all day waitin for me to show you a lil attention, I bet you got that tingly feeling when you seen my responce huh, let me finish this blunt and Ill be back to play with you later...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 03:00:10 PM by petey »

Elevz

« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2008, 12:03:44 AM »
More contradictions by petey, part two:

stay off the next mans nuts.

- Wouldn't you love the attention?

Ill be back to play with you later...

Oh yeah, you go and finish your blunt. Did you roll one at least a yard long, to show them real gangsters in the streets what a tough guy you are? For your own sake, I hope you didn't tell them "yo, I'll be back in an hour or so; I gotta finish off this dude on the internet who's been tellin' me that I'm an idiot - you know how it is."

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2008, 03:24:06 AM »
you make a great secretary with your clerical skills and the way you take notes and all...

twoeleventhree official secretary of dubcnn

...now get me my coffee bitch.

Elevz

« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2008, 04:24:13 AM »
Dissing someone for possessing a skill you lack... -1

D-Stress

« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2008, 04:30:12 AM »
LMAO..this thread turned to comedy show with you guys.